It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we have the theory of the Universe of size and time completly wrong!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Thank you once again CLPrime, because I cannot show the math as you can.

In fact, I cannot explain things as well either.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Well light is a form of energy much like heat/radiation and sound. Heat/radiation and sound are much the same as they are present either by vibration or excitement of atoms.

I know light is a vibration, it also does not bend at all or bends very little.

Maybe light is the prequil to all heat and radiation. a totally different form of energy if you will of which science has not detected as of yet.

This is not the case, turn on the heat in your house and turn down your lights, you will see tho you have heat there is no light, I see light more like the water element tho it can not bend like water it can spread, but unlike water you can't trap light.

As I see it light is continius, for example say you are on earth and I have the power to turn the sun on and off.
It takes 8 seconds for light to reach earth, if I turn it on and off without reaching 8 seconds, light will never get to you, light is not like an arrow, it's how I see it.

This is the best example, if I put my hand in the light, there will be an interuption, the other part of the light from past my hand will not exist anymore because I'm blocking it with my hand. So light is dependent on the source to travel, the photon state is otherwise, it is contained in it's own field and not dependent on the source making the photon a particle of light. I think they do not exist and are just made out of theory, there is no proof for them.

I have a very hard time thinking about a concept where light is trapped, unless the particle has an energy source it's self, a radio active decay or something that would generate it's own wave function, like say for example the electron.

edit on 1-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well if we indeed have a holographic universe that could explain it......maybe

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join