It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU is About to Crumble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The EU will start to collapse this year after they have given the current UK Government the public support they have sought for so long to leave the Eurozone. Brussels have requested that Britain up their contribution by £10 Billion a year ($19 Billion US) at the same time as eroding our £3 billion rebate. This comes at a time when the public are facing wide spreading austerity measures with the government pledging to reduce our £179 billion budget deficit to £0.

the conservative party hardliners have always been anti EU and with Brussels finally making demands that will give the conservatives public support to push through their plans, they will go ahead and remove UK from europe with pleasure. With Britain being the 2nd biggest economy in Europe behind Germany, who's populace are also lacking support for the EU then Britain is likely to be the catylist for the Zones entire collapse.

For Britain, leaving the EU could be a good thing should we keep an open free market for trade, as removing the EU budget will almost clear our budget deficit on its own.

Times are changing, there is big change ahead.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
wow the implications for this are huge!!

I think i have alot more reading to do before i inflict any of my opinions online!!!

Nice find.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yet the torries where the very government that signed us into this mess in the first place. I would be delighted to leave the EU and to kick out all the workshy Eurotrash with it, however as an educated man I realise this will never happen, or if it does it will take years. Like the mafia a country does not simply walk away from the EU, apart maybe from Greece who are more likely to be kicked out

edit on 30/6/11 by On the level because: spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Zionist dogs will never cease until they have crumbled ALL of the major economic institutions. The dollar, the Euro, the Yen, all bankrolled by Zionists in Tel Aviv and Brussles.

I would be sick if I were you..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
this is the very reason why a one world gov
will not work.

The EU was supposed to a working model for the upcoming
NAU. And we see where the EU model is at the moment,
in the trash bin.

Kinda gives me hope that we in America can actually
fight off the one world gov.

yeeeeehawwwww !!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Unfortunatly Britain needs to rely on its technology and services sectors for our exports as the manufacturing sector was destroyed years ago. I am embarrased to say that Britain only gained its world super power status pre 1900 due to our exploitation of slaves and foreign lands. Now Britain is left with little of its own resources and has to rely on its peoples skills and knowledge to create technologies and services that are well delivered.

Britain is due to slide into mediocracy, if we are not already there and become insignificant to the most powerful nations within the next 10 years, Euro or no Euro. Hopefully the government will realise sooner rather than later so we can scale down our military operations abroad and concerntrate on looking after our own people.

The US and UK are both in a vulnerable position and are both likely to lose alot of its money, power and world influence sonner than one would expect. My prediction is that Germany will be the westernised countries strongest economy but ultimately within a decade the power and wealth will lie within the East.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I dont think the UK or US will ever slide that far, the Chinese have the financial upper hand at the moment however they have a massive wage inflation issue, they need to source materials from other nations as they have exhausted their own. Their rivers and drinking water is the most polluted in the world and the 3 Gorges Damn looks like it wont last another 3 years. All in all I think America and the UK has given the Chinese more than enough rope to hang themselves with and they have greedily taken it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

edit on 1-7-2011 by LongPatrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
How naive the statesmen of the EU are. They call themselves elected officials, but we the people of the EU never voted for them to apply the laws they have laid down.

They have lured us into a web, which only purpose was to be a precursor for a centralized rule in Brussels. We the people did not sign up to this... we were just to blind and ignorant. Taking every word of spin for good deeds.

Alas, what the greedy people who insist on keeping this form of greedy dictatorship don't realize is that all great nations come to a fall. They always have and they always will... Look at history; it will repeat itself again.

I wonder if future history books will show images of Rompuy hanging by his neck from some monument.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
this is the very reason why a one world gov
will not work.

The EU was supposed to a working model for the upcoming
NAU. And we see where the EU model is at the moment,
in the trash bin.

Exactly. It wont work, because rogue nations like the US and the UK will resist it, as it threatens to water down their empire!

top topics

join