It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been reading for 2 years here decided to say Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi I have been reading the ATS board for 2 years, and I am very good at debunking lol. I am just a truth seeker, I know alot can be hidden from us The internet censor has me a bit worried. That being said, I am here to say Hi. I have no college degree, or a spy or anything in that nature. I live in ohio on a farm, and have over a 300,000.00 and some seed bank and other means of survival, that I will share, and many acers. I do feel something is going to happen, but when or how I dont know. Thank you for the information I have learn and thank you in advance for more to come

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by driftinghours

Hi driftinghours, welcome to ATS and since you already stated that you have been lurking for 2 years you know the drill.
I am looking forward to your posts, especially the farm angle.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hey, welcome to ATS my friend. Hope you enjoy your time here & get to broaden your knowledge, or find any answers you may be looking for.

It's pretty cool that you're on a farm...What I'd give to get away from the urban concrete jungle right now.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ats!
Good to see your prepared

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Welcome,

Best to spend that 300,000 now before the feds find a way to take it! Seeing as how they just read your thread! LOL

Besides, money isn't worth anything after the collapse! Well, it does make good clean-up tissues in the event the woods are our means of ...well, you understand! LOL

Glad you joined in!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I think you read wrong the 300,000 is not in paper money. And as far as woods I have plenty and as far as they are watching I all ready no that.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Oh OK, well, 300,000 or 300 Million, if you can't eat it you can't love it!

Welcome none the less, I was only teasing about the feds!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Thank you, I like what it says way at the bottom of your post.

new topics

top topics

join