It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality: What Happens When You Film The British Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The Rochester Incident in the US, relating to the woman filming the police from her own property inspired me to post this link.This is from the UK. It's an absolutely delicious example of dissent and intellect, in the face of attempted tyrany and shall we say...lol pignorance of the law. He may have fractured a traffic law...but by god does this man know his rights
enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Already posted plenty of times my friend.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

GAWD DAMMMMIT! lol Sorry
Im pretty dyslexis and VERY new here
ERm....Mods please kill thread?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power2theSheeple
reply to post by studio500

GAWD DAMMMMIT! lol Sorry
Im pretty dyslexis and VERY new here
ERm....Mods please kill thread?

if you havnt head of them yet look for the "love police" on you tube. They know their rights and the laws and seek to find police people who either dont know the laws or how to behave in front of the public upholding them. Good stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

ty kindly sir !

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Power2theSheeple

he guy on the bicycle ran a red light..shame on him for antagonizing the cop who was just doing his job... he actually even gave the code number of the violation. wasn't aware that you have to be a robot and be able to quote the law word for word when arresting someone. that isn't true in the united states. yes the officer should know the code violation number and the violation(s) components. however if your being arrested those things aren't sorted out until your at the station getting booked and printed. I'm on the cops side in this one... he could have been better at his job...much better in fact. however his incompetence does not excuse the disrespectful way he immediately treated the officer. All officers of the law deserve your respect and obedience, unless/until they give you a reason to treat them otherwise.
Despite the bad cops that...even the cops hate... they are there to help.

he went all over town and did this dozens of times to police officers by his own admission at the end of the video. a guy looking to push a cop is what i say, not a guy defending his rights.
edit on 30-6-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Dont worry OP. I have never seen this fantastic vid and I may never have if you hadnt reposted it. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

a complete waste of a police officers very valuable time. funny thing is that the peoples taxes pay for the time that they are detaining the police officer from doing the job they pay him to do. in affect, they are costing themselves money every time the do this.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Thing is tho brah. He wanted to arrest him...and couldn't correctly quote the legislation and contradicted himself with the whole is it an order or rewuest thing........worrying much?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

I believe you've missed the point. The point being that the police man diddn't know his fecal distribution oriface from his ear hole in this case, when it came to what was legally required of the subject. I lol at this fact.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by Biigs

a complete waste of a police officers very valuable time. funny thing is that the peoples taxes pay for the time that they are detaining the police officer from doing the job they pay him to do. in affect, they are costing themselves money every time the do this.

I disagree.

I would NOT agree with wasting an officers time purposly (and niether to the 'love police' remeber they KNOW the laws), however, if the policeman or woman is at a quiet location, with no crime to prevent/report then his or her dutys are not at risk of being wasted.

And actually while i think of it, a police person taking time to detain or question a legitemate law abiding citizen is technicly wasting their own time too. The door of wasting police time swings both ways my freind.

My personal opinion of the law is somewhat blinkered, ive not needed the law often or have i broken any laws, so what they really do with our massive tax payers money isnt for me to question directly, i only have the evidence of others.

top topics

join