It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruling Elite versus Religion VS population control!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

Whatever source you're getting this rubbish from hasn't got a clue about satanism, the occult, or religious beliefs in general.

This whole thread is a complete load of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
They need wars to kill that many people.

WW3.

Not "Change is coming" Make your trek to mecca or the pope

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by legitbrah
They need wars to kill that many people.

WW3.

Not "Change is coming" Make your trek to mecca or the pope

The Pope is going to save people from WWIII?

Baffles Me Truly,

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is nonsensical. First of all, there are no "ruling elites". It is just not possible for flawed humans to have continually perpetuated this control over the centuries. Secondly, there is no "sinister plan" for population control. Most countries with very high population rates also have high death rates (Africa and South America), while other countries that are just beginning to industrialize (China and India) are beginning to see their population growth rates decline.

Ergo, it is in the best interest of developed nations to get third-world countries to industrialize as soon as possible.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It seems to me that, from what I have read, the kind of society that the ruling elite want is one of materialist people who will go along with their plans.

People who will not go along with the extremely ego-centric society are people who have strong values about their relationship to mankind. Because these people will not compromise their morals for a feudalist system that will continue to kill off populations that are seen as inferior with no regard for the human soul.The Morals will be seen as an impediment to the Brave New World, and so will be killed off.

Some who have bought into the New Age teachings that they will re-incarnate to experience karmic dues or credits might be in for a rude awakening.

It's possible that the Freemasons, the Alchemist, and the Secret Societies that were in posession of Extremely Advanced Technologies passed down by Fallen Ones have been continously injecting their members into genetically engineered bodies for people who are escaping the rapture by getting injected far back into pre-rapture timelines.

I know of at least one secret society member who agreed to have a reptilian injected so that their soul could live forever, in terms of a human existence, as opposed to dying and ending up in hell where souls end up for eternity and have no chance, zero, of getting out.

The timetravelers are escaping their fate in Hades by injecting themselves into the past and subduing the pure humans, the ones who don't need timetraveler avatar genetics? This could be.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agape

It seems to me that, from what I have read, the kind of society that the ruling elite want is one of materialist people who will go along with their plans.

People who will not go along with the extremely ego-centric society are people who have strong values about their relationship to mankind. Because these people will not compromise their morals for a feudalist system that will continue to kill off populations that are seen as inferior with no regard for the human soul.The Morals will be seen as an impediment to the Brave New World, and so will be killed off.

Some who have bought into the New Age teachings that they will re-incarnate to experience karmic dues or credits might be in for a rude awakening.

It's possible that the Freemasons, the Alchemist, and the Secret Societies that were in posession of Extremely Advanced Technologies passed down by Fallen Ones have been continously injecting their members into genetically engineered bodies for people who are escaping the rapture by getting injected far back into pre-rapture timelines.

I know of at least one secret society member who agreed to have a reptilian injected so that their soul could live forever, in terms of a human existence, as opposed to dying and ending up in hell where souls end up for eternity and have no chance, zero, of getting out.

The timetravelers are escaping their fate in Hades by injecting themselves into the past and subduing the pure humans, the ones who don't need timetraveler avatar genetics? This could be.

I'm sorry mate, but what a load of new-age faff!!!

I mean seriously??

I'd like to meet you in real life just to actually see somebody who believes this RUBBISH!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist
This is nonsensical. First of all, there are no "ruling elites". It is just not possible for flawed humans to have continually perpetuated this control over the centuries. Secondly, there is no "sinister plan" for population control. Most countries with very high population rates also have high death rates (Africa and South America), while other countries that are just beginning to industrialize (China and India) are beginning to see their population growth rates decline.

Ergo, it is in the best interest of developed nations to get third-world countries to industrialize as soon as possible.

I see your new here...

This isn't the only guy who believes in ruling elites. Look into it a little.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join