It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruling Elite versus Religion VS population control!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is a what some will call a theory but many will suddenly see as what will happen.

Right now there are 6,93 billion = Amount of people on Earth today as listed by the US Census Bureau!!
Around 94.45 percent of the Earths population are religious or believe in one form of god or another!!

We have been told that the ruling Elites wish to reduce the number of people on Earth to around 500,000,000 or so maybe just under. Adam Weishaupt the founding father of the Illuminati envisioned a secret society that could co-exist with Nature.

The Famous Georgia Guidestones indicate that 500,000,000 is the maximum number of people the Earth should have to remain in balance with nature!

So from two differing sources we have this number of 500,000,000 as a maximum.

As we can see the population is growing and is heading towards the magic 7,000,000 000 mark!! We should be around there by 2012. The year the world is supposed to End!!

The ruling Elite will decrease the number of people to around 350,000,000 to 500,000,000 very soon.

Already there is talk of a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. This does not leave room for the multiple religions around the world. Multiple regions mean multiple leaders and separate beliefs.

SO the Answer is they will get rid of all the religious people and their is a plan for this!! I will show you what I think is the main plan.

5% of 7,000,000,000 just happens to be 350,000,000 leaving 150,000,000 for the ruling elites to have their people and themselves ruling over the 350,000,000. As 94.5% of the earth are religious this works out perfectly.

The non believers in god will be assimilated into the Elite form of worship maybe Satanism or some kind of brand of that. Its fairly simple really.

The Elites still need people to rule over!! So 350,000,000 is around the same number we had on Earth after the 100 years wars in 1337 - 1453 - a very significant time for the Elites being a s two royal houses were battling it out for the French Throne. It was between the House of Plantagenets rulers of the throne of England and the House of Valois from France. But that another story!!

Anyway I digress.

Religion was used and is still used as a form of mass control. The heads of the main religions. command Millions.

During the formation of the eventual ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT the heads of all the regions will gather their people in separate locations the Vatican, Mecca, Jerusalem etc to "explain the change that is coming" this will cause mass exodus to these places by the followers of their religion and the ruling elites will then vanquish all those people simultaneously in one foul swoop.

This is the simplified version!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

the omega project

alot less than 500,000,000

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You'll find that a very large percentage of that 94.5% wants the other 5.5% dead.

What they don't understand though is that a percentage of that 94.5% wants to be part of that other 5.5% but can't because they've put too much effort into building their reality.

percentages are funny.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What does 'Satanism' have to do with this all again?

Population Control - Check

One World Government - Check

Satanism - ?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

You'll find that a very large percentage of that 94.5% wants the other 5.5% dead.

What they don't understand though is that a percentage of that 94.5% wants to be part of that other 5.5% but can't because they've put too much effort into building their reality.

percentages are funny.

Speaking About Percentages,

I Heard that 76% of all Percentages were Made Up... ... ...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I read somewhere that 75% of percentages were made up. Obviously, you are lying. It is easier to spread false information through audio than through writing, therefore, information has a higher % chance to be corrupted through audio channels. And seeing as I read it and you heard it, there is a higher % chance of you being wrong, albeit 1%. But still, 1% could be a trillion gazillion.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Zamini because: %

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

I read somewhere that 75% of percentages were made up. Obviously, you are lying. It is easier to spread false information through audio than through writing, therefore, information has a higher % chance to be corrupted through audio channels. And seeing as I read it and you heard it, there is a higher % chance of you being wrong, albeit 1%. But still, 1% could be a trillion gazillion.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Zamini because: %

Indeed, and i would concede to you sir,

though i did a bit of quick research and seems we are both wrong, it's 78%

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In my opinion, the world population figures are being fudged to create the illusion of a larger population than actually exists. Who knows by how much. Since no one can prove they are or aren't, and big brother knows this.

Adding to that, if you do a google search for "more deaths than births", you will get around 6 million hits. Many from counties in the U.S. This by itself proves nothing of course, because there are always going to be places in the world where deaths outpace births in a given geographical area. And at any given time.

However, given the lust in America alone for population control by any means they can come up with, along with chemicals in water and food, possibly corn that produces "anti-sperm antibodies", estrogen in plastic, and other sundry items that are not conducive to health, One might very well wonder if there is already a population control mechanism in place, and very gradually gaining steam right under our very noses.

Oh, and lets not forget the very word "sustainable", has become common place since the advent of Agenda 21, and the CFR's own reports on population control.

ETA: A few figures to ponder:

Here's the list of the countries with negative natural increase or zero negative increase in population...
natural decrease annually; 28% total population decrease by 2050.
Ukraine: 0.8%
Russia: -0.6%; -22%
Belarus -0.6%; -12%
Bulgaria -0.5%; -34%
Latvia -0.5%; -23%
Lithuania -0.4%; -15%
Hungary -0.3%; -11%
Romania -0.2%; -29%
Estonia -0.2%; -23%
Moldova -0.2%; -21%
Croatia -0.2%; -14%
Germany -0.2%; -9%
Czech Republic -0.1%; -8%
Japan 0%; -21%
Poland 0%; -17%
Slovakia 0%; -12%
Austria 0%; 8% increase
Italy 0%; -5%
Slovenia 0%; -5%
Greece 0%; -4%

To be fair though, this is only 20 countries. But:

Mar 2 2011
The latest data from the Population Reference Bureau shows that there are twenty countries in the world with negative or zero natural population growth. This is unprecedented in history!

Negative population growth
edit on 6/30/2011 by Klassified because: eta and correction

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In fact, all the rest of Europe and the US would have negative or stable population growth RIGHT NOW...once a country becomes more advanced the people start to realize that having dozens of kids doesn't really help anything. So the US and western European govts are forcing mass immigration, from the dummies who still think eight kids is good. Big problem looming ahead on that one.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Satanism - ?

Well, thank you for your comment and hopefully I will try to explain.

The hierarchy of global Elites have been "said" to worship Satan. The reason they worship satan is quite simple.

The world was fed the lie that god is good and satan was bad. That satan used to work for god like a loyal follower as one of his archangels.

However, within the library at the Vatican is said to be upto 6 missing parts of the bible. The REAL bible...the OLD TESTAMENT...the first version If you like.

Within these 6 missing books is one that houses the fact that god and satan are indeed brothers. They created the world and everything together. They were what we refer to as twins. The first two.

God did not like this and created a false lie to the people, stating that his brother was evil. This over time changed to Satan being an archangel and then a fallen angel. This was rewritten that way by man over time in what we call the OLD TESTAMENT.

However, in the OLD TESTAMENT god not satan killed millions of people. He showed his anger at being disobeyed and sent forth destruction and chaos to the people.

This was deemed far too horrific to control the masses with so they tamed it a little and had a rewrite namely the NEW TESTAMENT.

They got rid of 6 books which together prove that Satan (not his actual name) was actually the real god and the god we are told to worship is in fact the bad god. I hope that makes some sense.

We were fed this new wonderful god story and cast satan into the dark. These book which vindicate Satan are kept secret and hidden and only a few know about this.

Satanism never originated for the worship of evil. that was played up by the media and movies.

Originally Satanism was in honor of Satan and encouraged people to live with joy, desire and love to every one. It encouraged bonding over war and hedonism over death.

Its the Church that blacken the name of satan and we believed them for 2000 thousand years.

The Top Elites and people like the senior Cardinals of the Vatican know the truth. And once the population is brought down to a manageable size and progress is spiritual this will be the secret they bestow on the remaining people.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher23

Satanism - ?

Well, thank you for your comment and hopefully I will try to explain.

The hierarchy of global Elites have been "said" to worship Satan. The reason they worship satan is quite simple.

The world was fed the lie that god is good and satan was bad. That satan used to work for god like a loyal follower as one of his archangels.

However, within the library at the Vatican is said to be upto 6 missing parts of the bible. The REAL bible...the OLD TESTAMENT...the first version If you like.

Within these 6 missing books is one that houses the fact that god and satan are indeed brothers. They created the world and everything together. They were what we refer to as twins. The first two.

God did not like this and created a false lie to the people, stating that his brother was evil. This over time changed to Satan being an archangel and then a fallen angel. This was rewritten that way by man over time in what we call the OLD TESTAMENT.

However, in the OLD TESTAMENT god not satan killed millions of people. He showed his anger at being disobeyed and sent forth destruction and chaos to the people.

This was deemed far too horrific to control the masses with so they tamed it a little and had a rewrite namely the NEW TESTAMENT.

They got rid of 6 books which together prove that Satan (not his actual name) was actually the real god and the god we are told to worship is in fact the bad god. I hope that makes some sense.

We were fed this new wonderful god story and cast satan into the dark. These book which vindicate Satan are kept secret and hidden and only a few know about this.

Satanism never originated for the worship of evil. that was played up by the media and movies.

Originally Satanism was in honor of Satan and encouraged people to live with joy, desire and love to every one. It encouraged bonding over war and hedonism over death.

Its the Church that blacken the name of satan and we believed them for 2000 thousand years.

The Top Elites and people like the senior Cardinals of the Vatican know the truth. And once the population is brought down to a manageable size and progress is spiritual this will be the secret they bestow on the remaining people.

Has the Elites come out and said that is what they believe in?

these Elites have been said to be 'Occultist' 'Satanist' 'Devil Worshipers' Take part in 'ritual Sacrifice' etc, yet it is all Hearsay

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

All hearsay so far. But some based on symbols.

My OP did say this was theory based on limited research available.

Plus I came from a family heavily invested in the Church (Catholic) my Grandfather was a cardinal. And the stories and things he has pasted down do contradict the message the church portrays to the people!! Vastly contradicts to the point of opposition!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Indeed, though i've yet to see any of these 'Elites' directly associated with these 'Symbols'

have you seen a 'Rothschild' or 'Rockefeller' wearing any 'Occult Symbols'?

if they were that invested in their beliefs i believe they would be proud to promote it, indeed it s encouraged likewise,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Indeed, though i've yet to see any of these 'Elites' directly associated with these 'Symbols'

have you seen a 'Rothschild' or 'Rockefeller' wearing any 'Occult Symbols'?

if they were that invested in their beliefs i believe they would be proud to promote it, indeed it s encouraged likewise,

I dont believe that!! Beliefs are personal, people forget that, because religion has been fed to us to make us compliant. They say wear your faith on your sleeve.

When really belief should be held close to he heart in private and not banded about like a toy.

Society has been sculpted to protect only those who hold the key to power so their real intentions are theirs and only their...away from prying eyes...while ours are encouraged to be offered up in the street for everyone to judge and comment upon!
edit on 1-7-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Theres no need to change any of the middle eastern religions as all three have apocalyptic population reduction wrapped around their prophecy,also all three are controlled by the elites,the catholics to the black jesuits,anglicans to the Rothschilds via the Queen and the bible belt via the Reverend Moon to the Rockerfellers judaism and islam have similar royal family and elite ties,so when the cull happens they'll expain it as 'God'.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Interesting that you brought up Satanism and The Plantagenet branch of Royalty is also called by some historians as the Devil's Brood. that along with the little girl discovering all but one Pres in the US are related to that branch.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hold on,

In your 1st thread you said you wern't a conspiracy theorist!!!!

seriously. wow.

Focus your attention from Religion to Politics

Lots of people follow religions becuase they have good values; not because they "believe" in anything.

I'll admit, Religious institutions have power;

But the Central Banks and puppet Politicans have more.

It's a question of what will most people fight for, their country, or their religion.

I'd say country is still high on most peoples priorities.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Why does the same paranoid trash seem to get reguritated every few days around here?

Dude....this topic is being discussed under the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, for your convenience, I will reiterate the same points I made there:

1. The wealthy upper classes do NOT want to depopulate the earth. They need the work force to drive economy and even innovation.

2. They are not Satanists. (Note, I only scanned through this thread and I thought I saw that accusation come up somewhere so my apologies if the comment is off base to the thread but it still needed to be said.)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is a crazy theory.
I can make up stories too, you know.

People arn't that crazy. Your the crazy one.

Why would people want to gather in the place where millions of others are gathering just to hear the guys with the funny hats tell them change is comming??

With TV and the internet, people can watch that stuff from their couch; or at the very least read about the next day.

Edit:

... Source? (dreams don't count)

edit on 6/7/2011 by legitbrah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

2. They are not Satanists. (Note, I only scanned through this thread and I thought I saw that accusation come up somewhere so my apologies if the comment is off base to the thread but it still needed to be said.)

It's what i've been saying in every one of these 'Elite Satanist' 'Ritual Sacrifices' Etc topics that arise,

We are in concurrence of that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join