It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large round anomaly to right of the Sun. What is it??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know this is an old post but I was reading through it and notices that the OP had some photos with a legitimate timestamp underneath, yet when Phage posted his roll explanation, it had his own overlayed date and time. Where are the original pics showing these anomolies from the past? I have not been able to find originals from the past, just doctored ones.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
ahem!....notice the silence?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
ahem!....notice the silence?

I hear crickets.

2nd line....

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It seems more like a chip in the lens to me - considering the way light flows into and refracts in the artifact.

Does no one else notice the object illuminating?

Very similar to a chip in my windshield.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
It seems more like a chip in the lens to me - considering the way light flows into and refracts in the artifact.

Does no one else notice the object illuminating?

Very similar to a chip in my windshield.

Yea I guess I can see that but I don't know how it would of got there. If NASA wasn't saying it's a piece of lent then it might be a possibility.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

The vaccum of space is filled with rocks, pebbles, dust, asteroids, comets.

Anything outside of our atmosphere will eventually be torn apart by these items.

A small chip in the glass isnt so surprising to me.

Not to mention, an object right beside the sun would be glowing very brightly.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Hmmm, what ever this is its impervious to heat, and it seems to move downwards verry slowly, im thinking if it where a plannet it probebly would have been destroyed due to the suns influence, the comment about it being a fiber doesnt match up considering its apparently visable on a different camera, but also as i said the object is slowly moving if you use the suns rays and cme's as a refrence/positioning line.id sudgest looking up what metals are impervious to the equivilant of the suns heat as this will maybe tell us if there is a slight chance it could be a monolith or a craft, but yet again theres metals not of this earth that are most likely impervious to extream heat, there has been crafts or ufos seen near the sun and even wormholes so theres a potential factor its a craft, when it comes to planets id sudgest looking up the facts on what sort of effect the sun would have on a plannet,also id like to mention there is a metal or something similar that does not abosorb light, so this object might just be made of such a material tht is so dence it will not absorb light.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: added more info

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Tungsten has the highest melting point of all known elements. Periodic Table, it's many times over the melting point of tungsten if it was there next to the sun, it would not exist there.

If that is an object, supposedly near the sun and not the camera, it would be over ten times the size of Jupiter, which is enough mass to become a star, and if it was near the sun we would observe the sun 'eating it', stealing its mass like the images below.

You are suggesting an alien entity can build a ship 10 times as large as Jupiter?

It's obviously in the lens assembly on the spacecraft.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
how does a piece of lint stay on a lens on a satelitte traveling through space at over hundreds of miles per hour. sorry if this is a stupid question, but lint seems like a stupid answer.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Who said anything about a lens?
The fiber is not on a lens. It is on the CCD of the camera.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) is still technically a 'lens', a sensor to image light digitally made out of the same stuff as the external lenses we see, silicon. It's just not a light focuser. My point is that it is inside the spacecraft, whatever the technical description one prefers it to be.

OK, it's more like the film, and not a lens. My bad.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by ZombieJesus

I'm not falling for that nonsense.
1. I have owned many cameras in many price ranges, none of which were assembled in a clean room by scientists, never had a "fiber" show up in a picture.
2. How come it just all of a sudden shows up? They would have caught that glitch on frame one.

I don't buy it either but that's just me. I don't ever remember seeing or hearing about this fiber, and noone has brought it up before, that I know of. I'm curious as to when it came online and if it was in view then. If I can find proof it has "always" been there I'll shut up about it.

I was curious about this myself, so I did a search on the Stereo A images from this page, something which you can do yourself.

Remember to select the correct camera (Ahead COR2) and enter the dates you wish to search for in the following format: YYYYMMDD.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Nothing like geek pubes in space, wait, shouldn't that be a movie?

Seriously though, how hard would it be for NASA to doctor any and all images? But I'm sure it's just something on the camera lens.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
reply to post by OldCorp

Nothing like geek pubes in space, wait, shouldn't that be a movie?

Seriously though, how hard would it be for NASA to doctor any and all images? But I'm sure it's just something on the camera lens.

It WAS a movie. I think it was called "Space Balls."

Warning, salty language ahead...

Back OT, I suppose it would be possible to batch process all of the photographs to include the little fuzzy, but if they did that (I don't think they did) I'm sure there would be a plethora of experts posting on ATS about some fingerprint they found unique to the photographs and a batch manipulation process.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think it's this: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What 'anomaly'? I didn't see one at the time frame you sited.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Alrighty then....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join