It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretations please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My brother and I were driving in a town when a police officer pulled us over.We got out of the vehicle and were talking to him,like he pulled us over just to talk.Was telling him I was a welder when his police dog came around the car.It was a black shepherd,but it was the size of a cow.I was hugging it and laughing at its size,very nice dog. Somehow we had been pulled over in front of an old storefront,the policeman told us it was his,we walked inside,it was shabby,unused,clutter laying around.Turns out it was his home.When we walked through another door it opened into a great hall,hardwood floors,marble accents,antiquities.There was a gathering going on.All his friends looked like surfers,very nice people,we were having a good time.He pointed his wife out to us,she waved,she was in the kitchen entertaining at a large granite bar. Some of his friends had a gun,looked like an uzi,but it was blue,never seen anything like it.We walked to another room and my brother said we better get going,The man said not yet,and the room began to move,it was a yacht.I looked out and the water was like glass,literally,no ripples,a sheet of glass. We laughed and talked then came to dock,where a large party was going on,I couldnt find my car,but it didnt matter,just wandering around laughing.I looked down and I was naked,I didnt care,no one else seemed to care either.So I was walking around laughing,cupping the jewels,chatting away.I ended up in an rv with a woman named sheri and she was asking me to come with her,told her I couldnt.As I was watching her pull away the dream ended. Now, I usually get up about 3:00am every morning,But the morning of this dream I slept till 7:00 and woke up laughing.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
wow, someone's never studied Freud, have they? My post analyzed his dream just like Freud would've done.
According to Freud, most dreams had to do with sex. My post was to illustrate how silly dream interpretations are, and I did it by analyzing it just like Freud would've done.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Does your mommy and daddy know you are using the computer

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sounds like a normal, sleep induced dream. Nothing special in my opinion. I've had dreams that would make this sound like a sunday at church.

join