It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is the beast, given the power to kill and destroy, as per Revelation 13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Who in the world dares make war with the CIA? They have snuffed out legal governments and replaced them with brutal dictators. They have abolished the gold standard and replaced gold with flimsey American dollars that they then siphon off to stooges like Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Mark Zuckerburg, although Mark Zuckerburg actually has a talent besides exhasting everyone else with stupidity(as Paris and Lindsey).

" 1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

"7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. "

They speak abomonations against god through the denial of demons and the rapture trying to convince people to believe in aliens.

But they are to be replaced with yet another beast.

Who is the next beast? Even if you disagree with the entire first part of my post, at least answer this last question? Who is the beast that is to rise after them?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by siren8
Who is the beast that is to rise after them?

After who the bottemless pit HYDRA
the LEVIATHIN OF THE SEA
or THE WHO WALKS OUT OF THE earth WITH HORNS
Not sure what your asking?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You need to prove all 10 of those statements, not just one that you didn't even prove.
You can't go to war against an institution like the CIA, that would require going to war against the entire country.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
well unfortunatly the CIA isnt the beast these are real manifestations. they scare people to consider visualizing them so the mind tries to justify and make up accepting ways to process this by saying they are something else. THESE ARE REAL EVEN IF ENERGY ZAPPED INTO THE 3D BODIES FROM????

Revelations 16:13

American King James Version
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Think of movie AVATAR technology then............. REALIZE these are real creatures in 3d

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Another bible thumping post totally devoid of any fact. Must be something in the water today i'm thinking.

What do you have against any of those people anyways? They make more money than you so they are evil?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The CIA is essentially a secret society, born out of other
secret societies. They go back a long, long time. I wouldn't
be surprised if their forebears wrote the Bible themselves
just to spread disinfo. That is, after all, what they do.
edit on 30-6-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The CIA isn't even an American entity anymore.

Read Ray Nagin's (new orleans mayor) new book.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
As the beast invades on my sovereignty I would rather fall than relinquish my self determination. I would rather lose my body than my spirit. As for which beast will rise from the ashes of any hostilities, I do not know.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We know.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
as far as I heared,´ the beast´ refers to all governments ( and intelligence) in our world..

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
these might help the focus

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth [king], and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Revelation17
www.biblegateway.com...

as it is writun, The firste man Adam was maad in to a soule lyuynge, the laste Adam in to a spirit quykenynge.
But the firste is not that that is spiritual, but that that is beestlich, aftirward that that is spiritual.
The firste man of erthe is ertheli; the secounde man of heuene is heuenelich.
1Cornthis15
en.wikisource.org...(Wycliffe)
edit on 17-7-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join