It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is sending out this frequency?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by exdeus

My blood pressure has been checked many times in the past year. It's always fine, not high or low.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ficargul
Since you claim that whatever your hearing is most definitely NOT tinnitus then how can you claim to know what tinnitus sounds like unless you already have tinnitus? And honestly it sounds like an echo, or conch shell? I've heard it be described as many things but neither of those. BTW 6 year sufferer of tinnitus and I've heard various sounds but for the most part the usual hissing, ringing and the more annoying electrical crackle noise.

But whatever youre hearing you almost certainly want to be something otherworldly so that you are *special* and not normal like most other folk that hear things! And I dont mean those voices either.

Read the whole thread before you post. This is NOT tinnitus! And I certainly could care less about feeling "special" or getting attention. All I want is for this to stop. The OP and I are looking for help. If you disagree with our responses to possibilities offered since THEY DO NOT APPLY SO FAR, please don't waste your time and ours by posting your petty diagnoses of our mental conditions or "ulterior motives"! Frankly, you're not experiencing this, you obviously have no solutions to offer, so move on!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhawk1965

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by chardonnay

How exactly did you rule out tinnitis? Was it an ENT doctor? Did you have a hearing test from the doctors office? I have tinnitis and what you described fits perfectly. Just curious

As far as I can see tinnitus is ruled out because he doesn't want it to be some thing prosaic - it needs to be a secret conspiracy to validate him or something like that.

I have no problem being labelled a shill for telling it like it really is, and not like how he wants it to be.

And just how in the HELL do YOU know this?

I never said I KNOW it - I said it is "as far as I can see" - which is judging from the evidence posted on here.

If you don't like my personal conclusion then by all means provide more evidence to change it, but so far you're failing to convince me, or a bunch of other people, so maybe you should give up trying while you're merely behind!

People like you make me sick!

Ah - so it's my fault now!!

Here's an internet tip for free - If you don't want people to make their own conclusions then don't post your ailments on public forums - when you do so everyone is entitled to make their own judgements, and if you don't like those judgements there's sweet f-a you can do about it.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
They are connecting our minds like radios, every thought is actually transferred through a system of portals that are implanted into each human being, basically, we are all like radio transmitters and receivers, with an overlay that is actually a highly advanced frequency-linguistic matrix.

Basically, they are creating a hive mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhawk1965

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by chardonnay

How exactly did you rule out tinnitis? Was it an ENT doctor? Did you have a hearing test from the doctors office? I have tinnitis and what you described fits perfectly. Just curious

As far as I can see tinnitus is ruled out because he doesn't want it to be some thing prosaic - it needs to be a secret conspiracy to validate him or something like that.

I have no problem being labelled a shill for telling it like it really is, and not like how he wants it to be.

And just how in the HELL do YOU know this?

I never said I KNOW it - I said it is "as far as I can see" - which is judging from the evidence posted on here.

If you don't like my personal conclusion then by all means provide more evidence to change it, but so far you're failing to convince me, or a bunch of other people, so maybe you should give up trying while you're merely behind!

People like you make me sick!

Ah - so it's my fault now!!

Here's an internet tip for free - If you don't want people to make their own conclusions then don't post your ailments on public forums - when you do so everyone is entitled to make their own judgements, and if you don't like those judgements there's sweet f-a you can do about it.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

I see. So this is a game of wits to you?

People are certainly allowed to "make their own conclusions", but think about this... what if you had some debilitating thing happening to you and you were reaching out anywhere and everywhere to find help for it, would you appreciate someone coming in and making such a post as you did, blatantly telling you that you're sick in the head and must have some ulterior motives or that you're seeking attention? Just put the shoe on the other foot and don't be so callous without thinking first.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redhawk1965

If I had a condition that sounded exactly like a common but not well understood condition - and I mean EXACTLY like it - then I wouldn't be asking people about who might be transmitting it into my head.

So sorry dude - you came on here and described tinnitus, people said "it's tinnitus" - you said "no it isn't" but then kept describing something that STILL sounds exactly like tinnitus.

Tinnitus is annoying - I get it daily and have done for as long as I can remember - I get mostly buzzing, at various frequencies and volumes - it's even more annoying when I have it when I am trying to get to sleep - and there's nothing can be done about it except learning to live with it.

Trying to blame it on something else is your problem.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Then please explain to me why many doctors, including "ENT" and "otorhinolaryngologists", and therapists all tell me it's not tinnitus.

Also, consider the fact that my great uncle was the director of MKULTRA subproject 119 that experimented with "psychotronics" using high-frequency sound to develop technologies that were the precursors to today's "silent weapons". His name was Army Lt Col Thomas Bearden, my mother's uncle. That is not conjecture, those are merely a FEW facts.

Again, I will tell you that I do not have tinnitus, not by a long shot. Again I will tell you that this is being intentionally done to me by someone or some group of people.

Unless you have something constructive to add other than "tinnitus", please don't reply.

EDIT: I will add in your defense that I'm not attacking you or anyone else here. I am being driven literally insane by this freakin squeal and it's VERY annoying, probably more so than the tinnitus you are experiencing. Got a rock I can throw at a satellite?
edit on 1-7-2011 by redhawk1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok hav eyou thought of how an electric guitar will hum and squeal when placed in front of an amp?

Have you noticed if noise varys if you tilt at a certain angle?

Perhaps there is a micro device einside you?
And it is feedbacking?

Somepeople have accidentally swallowed tiny electronic devices at breakfast, and sometimes they just do not get flushed out at night.

I could guess you are transmitting and receiving at the same time.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Ok hav eyou thought of how an electric guitar will hum and squeal when placed in front of an amp?

Have you noticed if noise varys if you tilt at a certain angle?

Perhaps there is a micro device einside you?
And it is feedbacking?

Somepeople have accidentally swallowed tiny electronic devices at breakfast, and sometimes they just do not get flushed out at night.

I could guess you are transmitting and receiving at the same time.

I think I posted this earlier, but I will again for you. Basically, it's always there, no matter what I do. The only change I ever notice is in volume and intensity.

It started nearly a year ago. It never stops, day and night. The tone never changes. It's a very high, continuous electronic frequency tone. I guess it’s like the very highest pitched audible electronic frequency monotone you might hear in a hearing test, but continuous without ever stopping. Sometimes it does increase and decrease in volume, but not due to internal or external means such as earplugs, moving indoors or outdoors, in crowds or not. Location has no effect, nor does altitude. It's always there, exactly the same, no matter what I do or where I go.

Covering my ears has zero effect on it. Sometimes it has bursts so loud that it causes severe cranial pain. I'm not prone to headaches, but the pain is every bit as intense as people describe when they have migraines. It's extremely piercing.

It's impossible to tell where it's coming from. It seems to come from everywhere at once. Also, it's not like it's just heard by the ears alone. It's hard to describe, but it seems like it's "heard" by my brain as well as my ears. It's almost incapacitating and interferes very seriously with any thought, conversations or anything else for that matter. It's just always "there", all day and all night.

I've been to many doctors and therapists about this and none can figure out what it is, why it's happening or how to make it stop. It’s not tinnitus, blood pressure, jaw issues or any other medical condition doctors can find.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well in a previous incarnation I was a trained Electical Technician.....its an electrical issue within your body, a short circuit or an open circuit or a leakage in your electrical nervous system, I used to fault find such things in machines ect, you need to perhaps experiment more if the Doctors can't fix ya.

Perhaps get an all body x: ray? and see if they can locate some object you may have consumed or been injected with.

Are you 100% sure you are not allergic to something near you ?

Are you on any medicines?

Have you had your ears waxed?

What about your fillings?

Have you any plates in your head?

If you think you have been used as a secret weapons guinea pig or something then, you need to read up on counter measure tactics .

If you are genuine your life must be hell, and hope you find the cause and can be fixed .

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What you are hearing, OP, is something more and more of us are picking up on and is a harbinger of the times of change that are upon us. it is the WAVE:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

The link provided gives a great explanation.

jotaplata

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Well in a previous incarnation I was a trained Electical Technician.....its an electrical issue within your body, a short circuit or an open circuit or a leakage in your electrical nervous system, I used to fault find such things in machines ect, you need to perhaps experiment more if the Doctors can't fix ya.

Perhaps get an all body x: ray? and see if they can locate some object you may have consumed or been injected with.

Are you 100% sure you are not allergic to something near you ?

Are you on any medicines?

Have you had your ears waxed?

What about your fillings?

Have you any plates in your head?

If you think you have been used as a secret weapons guinea pig or something then, you need to read up on counter measure tactics .

If you are genuine your life must be hell, and hope you find the cause and can be fixed .

I can relate to your electrician analogies. I am an electrician, High and low voltage.

To answer your questions:

I've had many xrays, but never an all-body one. That's a good idea.

I'm not allergic to anything.

I'm currently not on any medications.

Yes, I have my ears waxed almost annually.

I've never had any fillings or other dental work.

No plates in my head or anywhere else.

Yes, I am completely "genuine" and not lying about any of this. I've been sending out emails to various people about the MKULTRA aspect of things. There is MUCH more to that than I've put here. I'm very anxious to get to the bottom of that because my entire life has been pure hell and someone WILL answer for this! I promise you that!

Thank you very much for your input.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JotaPlata
What you are hearing, OP, is something more and more of us are picking up on and is a harbinger of the times of change that are upon us. it is the WAVE:

jotaplata

Thanks, jotaplata. I just looked at it. It's 16 pages long and will take a while to read, but I'm about to after I post this.

The second sentence describes the sound I'm hearing fairly accurately like this:

"High pitched tone in the ears that has a tinkly tuning fork, bell sort of tone to it. I don't have one word to describe it with."

That was enough to catch my attention. I'll read the whole thread and report back here what I learn after reading it.

Thank you VERY much for this!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JotaPlata

jotaplata

Ok, wow! That thread is already getting intense. Just tell me, is my hearing this "WAVE", if that's what it is, a good thing or a bad thing?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DisasterButton

i have heard this rumble which grows loader then fainter then constant
even told my mum who also heard it
i might add we only here it early in the mornings say
from 2ish am till 6ish am

edit on 2-7-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
OP, press the palms of your hands gently over your ears. Do you still hear the sound? Has it changed in volume or pitch?

Now, VERY SLOWLY, remove your hands from your ears, Has the sound changed in any way?

It is possible to have tinnitus from a viral infection or a disorder of cranial nerve VIII (the vestibulocochlear nerve aka auditory nerve.)

BTW tinnitus can be high pitched (Cricket chirp or cicada) or low pitched wooshing like the wave sound when you "listen" to a shell).

They usually have different causes.

If it is caused by some type of transmission then the cure is quite simple. Join the tinfoil hat crewe. Or else find the source and shut it down (good luck.)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You've already had many x-rays and you think an "all body x-ray" is a good idea?
That is ionizing radiation my friend. Way worse than 100s of TSA type body scans.
Please don't get more radiation. It's not worth it for the slight possibility of getting some additional data in exchange for the very real cancer risk.

X-rays only detect calcified tissues or metals, and quite frankly metal parts tend to have such a high reflection to x-rays that they can obscure surrounding tissues on the films.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Have you asked Kenneth?

Apparantly he knows.....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutomaticSlim
OP, press the palms of your hands gently over your ears. Do you still hear the sound? Has it changed in volume or pitch?

Now, VERY SLOWLY, remove your hands from your ears, Has the sound changed in any way?

It is possible to have tinnitus from a viral infection or a disorder of cranial nerve VIII (the vestibulocochlear nerve aka auditory nerve.)

BTW tinnitus can be high pitched (Cricket chirp or cicada) or low pitched wooshing like the wave sound when you "listen" to a shell).

They usually have different causes.

If it is caused by some type of transmission then the cure is quite simple. Join the tinfoil hat crewe. Or else find the source and shut it down (good luck.)

I did what you asked by covering my ears with my hands and removing them. I've done this many times since this all started, among many other experiments to try to figure it out. There is no change in volume or pitch when I do that at all.

The only thing I can say in answer to your infection suggestion is that I've been to the doctors and they find no health issues and tinnitus has been specifically addressed and they say it's not that.

The sounds that you describe as being heard by sufferers of tinnitus are not even close to what this sounds like.

Partial repost:

"It's a very high, continuous electronic frequency tone. I guess it’s like the very highest pitched audible electronic frequency monotone you might hear in a hearing test, but continuous without ever stopping."

What is "the tin foil hat crew"?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutomaticSlim

You've already had many x-rays and you think an "all body x-ray" is a good idea?
That is ionizing radiation my friend. Way worse than 100s of TSA type body scans.
Please don't get more radiation. It's not worth it for the slight possibility of getting some additional data in exchange for the very real cancer risk.

X-rays only detect calcified tissues or metals, and quite frankly metal parts tend to have such a high reflection to x-rays that they can obscure surrounding tissues on the films.

Good point. I feel it's very unlikely that I have some kind of implant and I know I haven't swallowed any electronics lately (ever for that matter).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join