It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of extraterrestrial phenomena in high orbit of Earth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
I remember this footage. As I recall it turned out to be underwater footage of jellyfish that had been dumped into NASA footage.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

Jelly Fish? (laughs out loud) So, is there ANY undeniable proof that its a fake? Everything seems to look sound. Could someone possibly try getting a few broadcasts using there satelite sometime? It would be the perfect way to confirm if all of this was true, unless NASA has already started to scramble there messages.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That is A Dropa ship they have been here for 12000 years....

www.crystalinks.com...

d1k

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

Originally posted by d1k
Guys, this is NOT the video with the NASA tether. This is something totally and completely different.

nope - it is the video of the tether , after it broke and drifted out a good few miles

The dvd mentioned in the fist post has nothing, I repeat nothing to do with the NASA tether video.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Has anyone looked up any informaton on the, "majestic" project. Its a government run project associated with the navy that makes up cover stories for low and high altitude sitings. A site called majesticdocuments.com hosts much smuggled information on the group. On there you can find a group of people who are associated with the group, perhaps someone may locate them to ask whats going on, I sure will.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Originally posted by acidhead

Originally posted by d1k
Guys, this is NOT the video with the NASA tether. This is something totally and completely different.

nope - it is the video of the tether , after it broke and drifted out a good few miles

The dvd mentioned in the fist post has nothing, I repeat nothing to do with the NASA tether video.

The video linked to be downloaded using bittorrent DOES have the tether footage added onto the end of the film.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
by the way, for everyone that gets the bittorrent, make sure you get the www.divx.com player, the video plays nice and clear and every frame, plus the audio lines up.

also this site has some great links www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I would have to say the tether is the best...
although I'm more interested in the "unseen" phenomenon thats only displayed on "1" of the 30 frames in one second of fiilm.
You would figure if they can travel lightyears away then we *might not* be able to see them with our physical eyes.
To me its obvious we can sit and debate things till we go blue in the face, but the fact is, people who HAVE been in space claim to see things they can't explain...

Not to mention we DO NOT know what briefing the astronauts are given before they leave earth. Because I'm pretty sure ANYONE here would forget their briefing if they saw something they can't explain and then "ALL OF A SUDDEN" remember, "Oh yeah!, I'm supposed to be quiet about that"

Another key fact is that the man in the documentary has been editting film for 25 years and working in that field of work for 20.... after doing a job like that long enough I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about
and is it not credit enough that officials in our government (well mine being Canada, anyway) Have been interested in it as well.

and that idea about the "dropas" those are interesting disks.. and it is interesting how they DO look like the "DEBRIS" on the film .. although I think it would be a little hard to fly around on such a small disk, perhaps they created something in likeness to their original ships to write their tale on so we could link things together easier.

I URGE you all to really listen to what he's talking about and not to fastforward or ignore what he has to say .. afterall he's been studying this FAR longer than ANY of us.

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
21 seeds 66 peers on this torrent

I guess this is popular right now.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeTex
That is A Dropa ship they have been here for 12000 years....

www.crystalinks.com...

Good find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join