It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns Assad: Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17 have started.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And I simply must put in my 2 cents.. so here goes.

We are living in the final days of this age. Little time is left to choose God and forsake the world. Jesus Christ is coming and when He does, He will rule the world and the old ways will be done. He will sit and judge the nations from His throne in Jerusalem, and the peoples of the world will be judged by him. All those who turned to him will be saved, and all those who rejected Him he will reject.

Is anyone still not seeing what is happening to the Earth and the world in which we live ? Hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear disasters, fires, drought, economic upheaval, food shortages, terrorism, are all but the beginning of sorrows as we enter into the final days known as the great tribulation period.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

God has never been different. He is as steady as a rock.

Oh!?

Rocks grow, erode and disappear. They're not steady at all. Fitting analogy though.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
Middle East is always on fire.. one of these days it will burn down.

I've heard many responses to this question from many mainstream believers...... so I ask for your answer too.

If it is how you say about love and peace and god, and the paragraph about love, envy, etc....... then why is god a different god in the old testament?

It's different writers. They write different so therefore it comes across differently.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
And I simply must put in my 2 cents.. so here goes.

We are living in the final days of this age. Little time is left to choose God and forsake the world. Jesus Christ is coming and when He does, He will rule the world and the old ways will be done. He will sit and judge the nations from His throne in Jerusalem, and the peoples of the world will be judged by him. All those who turned to him will be saved, and all those who rejected Him he will reject.

Is anyone still not seeing what is happening to the Earth and the world in which we live ? Hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear disasters, fires, drought, economic upheaval, food shortages, terrorism, are all but the beginning of sorrows as we enter into the final days known as the great tribulation period.
All these things are indeed going on and the best many can do is watch things like the Casey Anthony trial..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by realone91
if you really want to do some real research try this www.watchmanreport.com... this is the truth set free

Holy mackarel.
I have been surfing the web since day one and never run across THAT site before. You're kidding right?
I love the current ministry finance condition "CRITICAL" in red at the top, I was still laughing at that when I scrolled down and saw plastic and baldness being blamed for erectile dysfunction and sterility. I don't suppose there are any links there to purchase remedies to these cataclysms are there?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Many of you know I am a Christian fundamentalist.

Let me go on record as stating that I do NOT believe the current regeme in Israel is the one prphecised biblically.. Based on the brutality of the regeme I do not believe they are can be said to be of God.

This is an opinion and a hunch and ultimately I could be wrong. BUT, something feels wrong and cautions me tobBe very careful when people start claiming prophecy is fulfilled!

Have we learned nothing from Howard Camping>

I want my Christian brothers and Sisters to be VERY careful about mapping the end times onto our time.

What if you are wrong? o:

Consider:
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many .

Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, I should have said solid as a corner stone. When Jesus said He built His church upon the rock of Peter, this was an illusion to the rock needing to be rolled away to reveal his rising from the grave. This is a later illusion to the rock of the church being take away from the earth at His second coming. Peter, if you remember, was not a solid foundation. He was moved, only to come back to true faith. Neither is the church a solid foundation in history. Christ was the corner stone of the foundation, not the church. Men will fail. This is appropriate to consider when you read the Bible.

Another good answer to your question: The Bible is not the word of God. Christ is the Word of God (John 1). The Bible is the image of God, Christ and man. Images can never be true to the original.

Originally posted by aorAki

God has never been different. He is as steady as a rock.

Oh!?

Rocks grow, erode and disappear. They're not steady at all. Fitting analogy though.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is incredible that you mention this. I never really thought about it until now. In Isaiah 17, when it describes the day that Damascus is destroyed, it states that much of Israel leaves the land. Only the faithful remnant is left. Thanks you for sharing. Do you think it is possible this clears the way for the true Israel to return while the false settlers run?

Originally posted by Partygirl
Many of you know I am a Christian fundamentalist.

Let me go on record as stating that I do NOT believe the current regeme in Israel is the one prphecised biblically.. Based on the brutality of the regeme I do not believe they are can be said to be of God.

This is an opinion and a hunch and ultimately I could be wrong. BUT, something feels wrong and cautions me tobBe very careful when people start claiming prophecy is fulfilled!

Have we learned nothing from Howard Camping>

I want my Christian brothers and Sisters to be VERY careful about mapping the end times onto our time.

What if you are wrong? o:

Consider:
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many .

Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The best site you could ever visit. I highly recommend his videos: Hal Lindsey

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by realone91
if you really want to do some real research try this www.watchmanreport.com... this is the truth set free

Holy mackarel.
I have been surfing the web since day one and never run across THAT site before. You're kidding right?
I love the current ministry finance condition "CRITICAL" in red at the top, I was still laughing at that when I scrolled down and saw plastic and baldness being blamed for erectile dysfunction and sterility. I don't suppose there are any links there to purchase remedies to these cataclysms are there?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEdDamascus, the oldest inhabited city on the planet, is slated for destruction. This is your sign that God is who He says He is.

All cities will eventually be destroyed...

Christ died on a cross to save you from this mess. See it for what it is.

I thought Israel had a lot of Jews in it. They don't accept Jesus as their savior. That kind of topples the whole religious house of cards doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thanks for your reply.

I suppose anything's possible, right? We will all be keeping our eyes on it I guess.

I guess one of my points here (which may or may not jar the sensibilities of many on a subforum explicity dedicated to "Prophecy and Prediction") is that whatever the truth is, I'm pretty sure it's beyond my current ability to say more than what is in the Bible in terms of timeframe, etc. It could happen any time or in thousands of years. Daniel's interactions with King Nebuchadnezzar are usually interpreted as refering to past empires (Persia, Rome, etc.) ---perhaps so, but what if they instead refer to kingdoms yet to come? For some reason that possibility nags at me whenever I see current-era datesetting for prophecy.

Nevertheless it can't be denied that the coincidences are there, a lot of the evidence is building that plausibly link our time with prophecy. I don't rule it out anymore than I rule it in.

Ultimately "None shall know the hour" no?

Peace,

Partygirl

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There is no comparison.

I believe they can be compared, are these not like something the earth has never seen?

Bolsheviks first to "legalize" in 1920-

In 1971, the editors of California Medicine wrote in support of legalized abortion, but noted that the moral view underlying this change would only slowly be adopted.

Since the old [Judeo-Christian] ethic [of the sanctity of life] has not yet been fully displaced [by the new ethic which places relative rather than absolute value on human lives] it has been necessary to separate the idea of abortion from the idea of killing, which continues to be socially abhorrent. The result has been a curious avoidance of the scientific fact, which everyone really knows, that human life begins at conception and is continuous whether intra- or extra-uterine until death. The very considerable semantic gymnastics which are required to rationalize abortion as anything but taking a human life would be ludicrous if they were not often put forth under socially impeccable auspices. It is suggested that this schizophrenic sort of subterfuge is necessary because while a new ethic is being accepted the old one has not yet been rejected. (2) [Italics added]
afterabortion.org...

Argued December 25, 1971
Reargued October 11, 1972
Decided January 22, 1973
Full case name Jane Roe, et al. v. Henry Wade, District Attorney of Dallas County

Taken all together, we have 401 million deaths over nearly 2000 years of war and barbarism. Just for the sake of argument, let’s add another 10%, or 40 million, to cover margins of error, and other wars. This would bring our total to 441 million deaths over the last 20 centuries.

Now, what about abortion? At the low end of the Guttmacher scale, even if we ignore all abortions done prior to 1980 when accurate numbers are a little more difficult to ascertain, abortion accounts for more than twice the number of deaths by war! In just the last 25 years, the ghastly toll for abortion has totaled over 900 million dead babies. Taking the more probable mean average, the toll rises to well over 1 billion babies; or nearly three times the amount of deaths due to war. www.covenantnews.com...

"The Father of Modern Genetics" Testifies

Dr. Lejeune explained that within three to seven days after fertilization we can determine if the new human being is a boy or a girl. "At no time," Dr. Lejeune said, "is the human being a blob of protoplasm. As far as your nature is concerned, I see no difference between the early person that you were at conception and the late person which you are now.

It is also worth noting the suicide rate among women in China is the highest in the world. Indeed, 56 percent of all female suicides occur in China..Given the known link between abortion and suicide, can there be any doubt.. www.abortiontv.com...

This is an incomplete listing of some very bad things that happened before the 20th Century. I've scoured the history books and collected most of the major atrocities that anyone has bothered to enumerate.However, just because an event is missing from these pages doesn't mean that it wasn't very bloody..Maybe the 20th Century really was more barbaric than previous centuries (as some people say), but you'll need more complete statistics to prove it. [n.1]
necrometrics.com...

The worst genocides of the 20th Century
Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,000
Jozef Stalin (USSR, 1932-39) 23,000,000 (the purges plus Ukraine's famine)
Adolf Hitler (Germany, 1939-1945) 12,000,000 (concentration camps and civilians WWII)
Leopold II of Belgium (Congo, 1886-1908) 8,000,000
Hideki Tojo (Japan, 1941-44) 5,000,000 (civilians in WWII)
Ismail Enver (Turkey, 1915-20) 1,200,000 Armenians (1915) + 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000 Anatolian Greeks (1916-22) + 500,000 Assyrians (1915-20)
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000
Kim Il Sung (North Korea, 1948-94) 1.6 million (purges and concentration camps)
Menghistu (Ethiopia, 1975-78) 1,500,000
Yakubu Gowon (Biafra, 1967-1970) 1,000,000
www.scaruffi.com...

Bolsheviks @1917+ at the highest number I've read-

These Christians are but a few of the 100,000,000 Christian innocents who were exterminated by All Anti-Christian Jewish Red Commissars in Russia under the orders of Trotsky, the Jewish Commissar of Commissars. Yet Spielberg will never Direct a "Schindler's List" Movie for them or their genocide. Why is that? Because Jews did it.

My relatives and my fellow Christians were murdered in the USSR under Jewish Marxism between 1917-1945, and many of the Marxists came to Russia from New York to do this to Christians in 1917 after Jacob Schiff, the Jewish anti-Christian maniac banker who owned The Guaranty National Trust, the largest bank in the United States, financed Lenin and Trotsky $35 million for the Red Revolution and the mass killing of these Christian souls. We must never forget this.www.jewwatch.com...

Bolsheviks at the lowest I've read-

The Soviet Union was the first state to have as an ideological objective the elimination of religion. Toward that end, the Communist regime confiscated church property, ridiculed religion, harassed believers, and propagated atheism in the schools. Actions toward particular religions, however, were determined by State interests, and most organized religions were never outlawed. It is estimated that 21 million Russian Orthodox Christians were martyred in the gulags by the Soviet government, not including torture or other Christian denominations killed.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
A large and growing population of Messianic Jews are living all over the world. When Christ was on the earth 2000 years ago, as he passed a fig tree that had already produced fruit, he cursed the tree for not being in season. Jesus never did or said anything that was not in the form of a parable. When He cursed the tree for not being in season when He was hungry, He was saying that Israel was not bearing fruit.

Jump to Matthew 24 and Jesus again speaks of the fig tree being in season when he arrives. He says that the generation that sees Israel become a nation (1948) would see Him return. He says, "When it is tender and puts forth leaves." This is an indication that the fruit has already started to drop. Just the right time to eat figs. In other words, the church has produced fruit. This goes back to another passage where Jesus says that the Jewish people would be under a delusion until the gentiles were fully saved. Then, their eyes would be opened. You are getting ready to witness this as they discover Jesus for the first time in mass. Keep watching the news. It will all happen. You will never see it for what it is unless you read the scriptures.

Originally posted by Observer99

Originally posted by SuperiorEdDamascus, the oldest inhabited city on the planet, is slated for destruction. This is your sign that God is who He says He is.

All cities will eventually be destroyed...

I thought Israel had a lot of Jews in it. They don't accept Jesus as their savior. That kind of topples the whole religious house of cards doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I should have been more clear. I should have said man is more civilized today than ever before. When I say this, it must be understood that the majority of evil done in this world is at the command of the few. This has always been the case. In our present day and age, we are starting to wake up to this. Men, in general, are good in greater numbers than ever before. Because of this, starting the trend during the Roman empire, our world has steadily improved. This is directly tied to the work of God in the world.

You may want to argue the case that man is entirely responsible. Feel free. I am giving credit to God.

Originally posted by Rustami

There is no comparison.

I believe they can be compared, are these not like something the earth has never seen?

Bolsheviks first to "legalize" in 1920-

Taken all together, we have 401 million deaths over nearly 2000 years of war and barbarism. Just for the sake of argument, let’s add another 10%, or 40 million, to cover margins of error, and other wars. This would bring our total to 441 million deaths over the last 20 centuries.

Now, what about abortion? At the low end of the Guttmacher scale, even if we ignore all abortions done prior to 1980 when accurate numbers are a little more difficult to ascertain, abortion accounts for more than twice the number of deaths by war! In just the last 25 years, the ghastly toll for abortion has totaled over 900 million dead babies. Taking the more probable mean average, the toll rises to well over 1 billion babies; or nearly three times the amount of deaths due to war.

"The Father of Modern Genetics" Testifies

Dr. Lejeune explained that within three to seven days after fertilization we can determine if the new human being is a boy or a girl. "At no time," Dr. Lejeune said, "is the human being a blob of protoplasm. As far as your nature is concerned, I see no difference between the early person that you were at conception and the late person which you are now.

It is also worth noting the suicide rate among women in China is the highest in the world. Indeed, 56 percent of all female suicides occur in China..Given the known link between abortion and suicide, can there be any doubt.. www.abortiontv.com...

This is an incomplete listing of some very bad things that happened before the 20th Century. I've scoured the history books and collected most of the major atrocities that anyone has bothered to enumerate.However, just because an event is missing from these pages doesn't mean that it wasn't very bloody..Maybe the 20th Century really was more barbaric than previous centuries (as some people say), but you'll need more complete statistics to prove it. [n.1]
necrometrics.com...

The worst genocides of the 20th Century
Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,000
Jozef Stalin (USSR, 1932-39) 23,000,000 (the purges plus Ukraine's famine)
Adolf Hitler (Germany, 1939-1945) 12,000,000 (concentration camps and civilians WWII)
Leopold II of Belgium (Congo, 1886-1908) 8,000,000
Hideki Tojo (Japan, 1941-44) 5,000,000 (civilians in WWII)
Ismail Enver (Turkey, 1915-20) 1,200,000 Armenians (1915) + 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000 Anatolian Greeks (1916-22) + 500,000 Assyrians (1915-20)
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000
Kim Il Sung (North Korea, 1948-94) 1.6 million (purges and concentration camps)
Menghistu (Ethiopia, 1975-78) 1,500,000
Yakubu Gowon (Biafra, 1967-1970) 1,000,000
www.scaruffi.com...

Bolsheviks @1917+ at the highest number I've read-

These Christians are but a few of the 100,000,000 Christian innocents who were exterminated by All Anti-Christian Jewish Red Commissars in Russia under the orders of Trotsky, the Jewish Commissar of Commissars. Yet Spielberg will never Direct a "Schindler's List" Movie for them or their genocide. Why is that? Because Jews did it.

My relatives and my fellow Christians were murdered in the USSR under Jewish Marxism between 1917-1945, and many of the Marxists came to Russia from New York to do this to Christians in 1917 after Jacob Schiff, the Jewish anti-Christian maniac banker who owned The Guaranty National Trust, the largest bank in the United States, financed Lenin and Trotsky $35 million for the Red Revolution and the mass killing of these Christian souls. We must never forget this.www.jewwatch.com...

Bolsheviks at the lowest I've read-

The Soviet Union was the first state to have as an ideological objective the elimination of religion. Toward that end, the Communist regime confiscated church property, ridiculed religion, harassed believers, and propagated atheism in the schools. Actions toward particular religions, however, were determined by State interests, and most organized religions were never outlawed. It is estimated that 21 million Russian Orthodox Christians were martyred in the gulags by the Soviet government, not including torture or other Christian denominations killed.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

He will sit and judge the nations from His throne in Jerusalem

what do you suppose He meant by this then?

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. -John4

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. -Galatians4

Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? -Mathew22

biblos.com...

edit on 1-7-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Thousands of missiles and rockets located in Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza are positioned to strike strategic targets everywhere in Israel. As of this week, Syria has moved 800 long range missiles into firing positions, placed them on combat readiness, and given them updated target coordinates. This was done in response to Israel’s nationwide civil defense drills. To avoid duplication in targeting, Iran has created and will direct a unified command center in Damascus to coordinate the massive simultaneous deployment of these weapons upon the outbreak of hostilities. Their thought is that the Israelis will not be able to protect themselves against such an all out attack and will be effectively disabled. But Israel might pick this opportunity to launch a preemptive attack against the command center, wiping out Damascus in fulfillment of Isaiah 17. Losing their command and control abilities could cause the enemy attack to degenerate into a confused and chaotic effort that Israel will soundly defeat just like Gideon defeated the Midianites.

gracethrufaith.com...

Yeah well you can count on Israel taking out that central command bunker first and foremost. Israel will need to go on a Scud hunt while knocking out every one that gets airborne. The tiered system Israel has should handle anything that gets thrown their way.

Arrow II, Patriot III, Iron Dome and what help they get from a U.S. Navy SM2-3 Aegis destroyer off their coast. I worry more about Syria's large Scud stockpile over Iran's long range missiles. They are all highly inaccurate but Iran's missiles would be seen coming a long long way out and have to run a gauntlet of interceptors, let alone Iran must know nukes will be on the inbound if they shoot one long range missile at Israel.

The fact that Assad was dumb enough to move these Scuds into staging positions tells me that Israel probably wont wait to get warnings on their radars that they have inbound Scuds to pounce.

Israel attacked deep into Syria and they did not know it till their weapons plant blew up a few years ago and the non stealth planes still made it out ok so I think Assad is plain mental or Iran is pushing him hard with threats to have him removed from office by Hesbolah.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I should have been more clear. I should have said man is more civilized today than ever before. When I say this, it must be understood that the majority of evil done in this world is at the command of the few. This has always been the case. In our present day and age, we are starting to wake up to this. Men, in general, are good in greater numbers than ever before. Because of this, starting the trend during the Roman empire, our world has steadily improved. This is directly tied to the work of God in the world.

You may want to argue the case that man is entirely responsible. Feel free. I am giving credit to God.

yes clarity was what I was attempting to get at though I believe that the trend or "good will towards men" started at Jerusalem with the last Adam and that all things play a part even His enemies

The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men. -John1

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. -Mark10

Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. -Luke24

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. -1Corinthians

Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded. They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. -Joel2
www.biblegateway.com...

The King James Version:
Its Influence on English and American History
The King James version of the Bible is only a book. What can a book do in history? Well, whatever the reason, books have played a large part in the movements of men, specially of modern men.

They have markedly influenced the opinion of men about the past. It is commonly said that Hume's History of England, defective as it is, has yet "by its method revolutionized the writing of history," and that is true.
www.bible-researcher.com...

even skeptics cannot deny the bibles influence in history incalculable and that it has literally changed our world-not just Western history but all of history
www.ankerberg.com...

edit on 30-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by SuperiorEd

Sine you bring it up, have you turned to Hebrew Roots/Messianic Judaism?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I resent the fact that someone was presumptious enough to SAVE me
are the victims saved ?

where are they?
during ww2 70 million christians killed each other...
some of those dead folks were damn fine people..
some were concentration camp guards
then there was the "holocost..." ummm were they saved...?

what about the victims of cancer and swine flue and
!!!gulf war syndrome!!!
saved?

Their souls. Not their physical bodies.

Ill pay for my own sins thank you very much..
I EARNED THE RIGHT
thats the cost of free will
and I am damned proud to stand up and face it

How can you pay for your own sins when you blatantly go up against His word? YHWH is the ultimate judge. He is perfect. Yeshua lived a perfect life, according to YHWH's word. Can you say as much about yourself?

the rest of you...
you think you can do the devil's dance and then slide in at the end?
oooopsi so sorry...!

No. I strive to follow the Torah. My honest mistakes are covered by Yeshua. If I intentionally sin, that is on me.

and getting right with Jeebus
while the person you have wronged is left there WRONGED
well thats just WRONG! on so many levels

Actually, part of repenting is admitting you were wrong, and making reparations with the person you wronged.

edit on 6/30/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I did mean souls LF
AND the loss of the physical life that a person was given to evolve in.
If all those dead both good bad and indifferent went to "heaven"
then the system is confused.
Once you kill
how do you make it up to that prson?

I think we are here to learn responsibility
and to choose to take it

and of course I agree about the money changers...
debt slavery is I think a NO NO...
because it takes away a person's ability to choose not to do what a person thinks is wrong
if the debt holder says so

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join