It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the UN has in mind for your guns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
hmm not sure i agree with you there, I believe it was Prince Phillip who once said, and don`t quote me word for word but was something to the effect of wishing to come back after death as a Virus to cut down the population. Better though than Charles wanting to come back as Camilla`s tampon. Although they do put asbestos in those too, creepy isn`t it.

There is a site mentioning depopulation, its called the Georgia Guide stones i believe. You may have heard of it.
The thing here is, the police are ruthless, the Government is Ruthless, Everyone who`s legally allowed a Gun or to hit and kill someone with a car when visiting another country, are all immune because they run a country or a kingdom or a Corporation or,, Monsanto or Ely Lily. They have no shortage of ways to kill many at will.

Just my 2 cents, or is it 5 now, inflation is terrible these days.

Originally posted by Sinny
I'd just like to add that if you read my original post with the link...the guys talking about NWO actually have good intentions to bring the human race together and eradicate all destruction so the human race can continue to advance as a civilization...

Makes sense to me

you know..eradicate all different religions (They cant all be right anyway, they bloody contradict each other!!)
Abolish borders and countries (If aliens were to greet us Instead of saying "I'm American" or I'm British" we should totally be like.. "Im an Earthling") lol

I dont get what all the fuss is over....or am I missing something?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This will be terrible if it comes to pass. I was planning on purchasing several guns in the near future.
2nd line
edit on 1-7-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
NWO first try to manipulate then....FORCE !!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

reply to post by fenceSitter

I agree...still cant understand why Americans think its normal to walk around with lethal weapons

edit on 30-6-2011 by Sinny because: Typooooooooo

Yep! I walk all over the place with Lethal weapons because i am just sooo irresponsible like that with having three kids!

What a dumb comment! We have the right to protect our homes and land and our lives if need be!! And by the way...i only know of one person in my WHOLE family that even own guns and they use them for Hunting season...other wise they are always locked up safe!
edit on 1-7-2011 by dizzie_lizzie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

reply to post by fenceSitter

I agree...still cant understand why Americans think its normal to walk around with lethal weapons

edit on 30-6-2011 by Sinny because: Typooooooooo

We have guns to protect us from tyrants like the English King that forced us to revolt in the first place. We do not hold firearms to go hunting with our friends. We hold firearms to protect us from our Government. That is the main reason for the 2nd amendment.

Can you even begin to imagine the horror your "royal family" has already placed on this world? Not only does the family remain in power but now we watch and clap like giggling idiots for their wedding. Excuse me while I spit in disgust. Do you understand that people arent supposed to be controlled or used as amusement for royalty? Do you understand that there are people in this world, your queen being one, that want to reduce the population world wide down to roughly one billion?

The world isnt safe. It never will be safe. We think its normal because we dont understand what its like to be under a tyrants rule.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I wrote a large reply to this thread, but decided not to post it. Reason being, what I said would certainly have gotten me a visit from the Secret Service.

All I will say is this: I don't think this will come to pass in my lifetime, but if it does, the proverbial substance will hit the electrical convenience. You can take that to the bank.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If this happened, i would join the rally for guns.
BAD U.N.
edit on 1-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: off topic, had to change.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
does the U.N overrule the amendments and gov'ts?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Maybe the Brits who went to America ran away rather than staying to fight the tyanny of the Crown. Granted, those of us who did didn't do a very good job of preserving our ancestral liberty
, but there's time yet.

Maybe.....not.

Many of the people who fought against the English, say in Scotland, were forced to leave when they lost. Or die.

en.wikipedia.org...

TextThe common Jacobite supporters fared better than the ranking individuals. In total, 120 common men were executed, one third of them being deserters from the British Army.[45] [note 8] The common prisoners drew lots amongst themselves and only one of out of twenty actually came to trial. Although most those who did stand trial were sentenced to death, almost all of these had their sentences commuted to transportation to the British colonies for life. In all, 936 men were thus transported, and 222 more were banished.

Many of the English who were sent to the colonies were petty criminals or just undesirables who had a choice, stay and be executed, or go to the colonies. Some number of the Irish who ended up here, were taken into slavery by the English.

www.yale.edu...

Oliver Cromwell "barbadosed" Irish who refused to clear off their land and allowed other Irish to be kidnaped from the streets of Ireland and transported to Barbados. Those who were barbadosed were sold as slaves or indentured servants, to British planters. They lived in slave conditions and had no control over the number of years they had to serve. The number of Barbadosed Irish in not known and estimates very widely, from a high of 60,000 to a low of 12,000.

So, while I am sure some people emigrated so they wouldnt have to "deal with the tyranny" many of the people who ended up in the colonies in the early years really had little or no choice in the matter, and many of them were the ones who were resisting English tyranny.

So the many of the people who ended up in America were people who had a reason to dislike the monarchy. That continued with the voluntary emigration of the Irish to America, many of whom left because of the "troubles" with England, or during the famine, which England did little to aid the Irish with, despite their occupation there, and in fact their policies were a cause of the conditions there that led to the starvation of a million Irish, and the emigration of a million more.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the 17th and 18th centuries, Irish Catholics had been prohibited by the penal laws from owning land, from leasing land; from voting, from holding political office; from living in a corporate town or within 5 mi (8.0 km) of a corporate town, from obtaining education, from entering a profession, and from doing many other things that are necessary in order to succeed and prosper in life. The laws had largely been reformed by 1793, and in 1829, Irish Catholics could again sit in parliament following the Act of Emancipation.[13]

The 1841 census showed a population of just over eight million. Two-thirds of those depended on agriculture for their survival, but they rarely received a working wage. They had to work for their landlords in return for the patch of land they needed in order to grow enough food for their own families. This was the system which forced Ireland and its peasantry into monoculture, as only the potato could be grown in sufficient quantity. The rights to a plot of land in Ireland could mean the difference between life and death in the early 19th century.[15]

And, it was their guns and weapons, I might add, that eventually won freedom for Ireland from said tyranny.

Like I told Sinny, Americans are so attached to their guns because many of our ancestors had to take up arms more than once, in more than one nation, (Some of our families fought in Scotland Ireland or both against the English) against abusive rule to win their freedom and to have a decent life, and many of us have not forgotten that.

You most often hear about the pilgrims, and their quest for religious freedom, but that not how the bulk of people ended up in America. And even in America the harsh truth is downplayed in the generalized history books, but if you get into more specific histories of the various immigrants, you will see it wasnt just a thirst for adventure driving many people here.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
Never going to happen. Second sentence, same as the first. Take a breath, relax, think how utterly impossible such a act would be to enact in the US, short of martial law.

"They" can enact it in the "U.S." all they want....the "U.S." is NOT America or the U.S.A. as we know it. This is where people do not pay attention to the "terms of art" used in legal documents and court or in legal speech or bills and statutes.

I live in the U.S.A., I am NOT a 14th Amendment "U.S.citizen", I am a transient inhabitant and NOT a "resident". I could go on. It is all legal "terms of art" to the unknowing public and the public just takes it for granted that it must apply to them thus giving consent to be slaves and subjects. Stop the fraud in the wording and they have absolutely NO POWER to legislate TO us.

We are the political power. We need to exercise that power.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
does the U.N overrule the amendments and gov'ts?

It would seem so since we are in a war in Libya. A war that was not given permission by congress. A war the American people dont want to be in.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

What do you think is going to happen when the UN and world banks offer the U.S some debt amnesty in exchange for our constitutional rights?

Why do you think the current administration has outspent the 46 previous adminstrations combined?

Why do you think that the treasury has been printing money 24 hours/day for the last 3 years?

Why do suppose our government just made it illegal to buy or sell anything with gold or silver?

Friends, your whole world is about to change...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
All I can say is DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
8,733,384 of us in Texas legally own 24,326,974 firearms. Let them come and try to take our protection away and screw us on our second amendment rights. It will be all out war. In my opinion, it won't happen... not in Texas anyway. ~NRA Member/Supporter

Join and Support the NRA! They activity fight this kind of BS all the time!

I think I'll go to the range right now and pop off a few hundred.

Source: www.calguns.net...
edit on 1-7-2011 by my3911 because: Added Source of Info
:
edit on 1-7-2011 by my3911 because: Added additional info

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm amazed at how people outside of the USA constantly try to force their views on us. Same old English tactics. They have done this forever. They try to force what they believe on everyone else. It's only since the colonists revolted and won that the rest of their colonies also revolted. The catholic church in England has done more to foster death than any of our citizens have done to each other! You see, we don't forget. We know where we came from, we know what the tyranny and forced beliefs are like and we don't want any part of it. We enjoy being free thinkers and we enjoy having the power to change things we see infringing on that freedom. If the English are comfortable with having their anal cavities explored by their government, then more power to you. Just keep your beliefs to yourself. We sought freedom from your outdated monarchy for a reason! Too bad you don't have the balls to do the same!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
why would people walk around with guns(aside from hunting or target shooting)? i recomend you go camping in grizzly bear country without one. you might do so many times and get away with it but think of a grizzly as a 1500 lb. pit bull that eats its food alive! why would any government(or citizens) fear law abiding citizens from owning a firearem? afraid we can defend ourselves from ????? afraid your not safe from the average law abiding citizen ie your peers is paranoia. the government afraid of law abiding citizens is justification to buy as many guns as you can get.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
In two to three months, when the food supplies are disappearing and other off-topic disasters are occurring, we will need our legally owned firearms to protect ourselves, our family and our own food supplies.If you don't have protection now, I strongly advise that you get some. You'll wish you had it in 2 - 3 months!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

After reading about the radiation filtering into our food supply from Japan, you may be more right than you know! For me, I am buying as much local organic food as I can fit into my freezer! I will try to go as long as I can without having to be exposed to it!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
So, while I am sure some people emigrated so they wouldnt have to "deal with the tyranny" many of the people who ended up in the colonies in the early years really had little or no choice in the matter, and many of them were the ones who were resisting English tyranny.

Hey, don't mistake my sentiment. Like I said in my first reply, I just kindly ask that you don't tar all the English with the same brush. I don't agree with Sinny's point of view - I'm pro-gun, I hate our current monarchy and government and regret many of the things that have been done throughout history in England's name.

But that's the key here - these things were (and are) done in England or Britain's name, but NOT by or for the majority of the English ourselves. We could go into a lot of depth on this, but I actually believe that the woes of the British Empire, the Crown and America's War of Independence were due to the NORMANS, not the English. The English are and were strictly the Anglo-Saxons, those who integrated with them peacefully, and their descendents. The Anglo-Saxons had a deep-held passion for personal liberty and I suspect that it was they who brought it to America when eventually escaping Norman rule. The Anglo-Saxons very much had a "don't-tread-on-me" mindset, like later Americans.

But the Normans, who by the time of America's colonisation made up the aristocracy and 'elite' of England, had a different attitude to liberty and were obsessed with their own laws and dominance. It would have been this Norman 'elite' (their bloodline) who felt inclined to go to war with America in England's name, and to conquer the world.

So if we're going to be pedantic here, it is not the English you should be hating*, it is the Norman aristocracy who conquered England and then did terrible things in the name of its people. Don't hate us. Most of us English want precisely what you want, for we share the ancestors who gave us that Libertarian mindset. Just like today, it was our LEADERS (the NWO) who were tyrannical and Imperialist.

* Note: I do realise that many ordinary English people will have some Norman blood as it has filtered down over the centuries.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Yes,you are missing something!
Anyone who believes the NWO has our best interests
at heart has something missing,common sense!

My guns stay where they are,in my possession.
I just remembered that they need to be cleaned.
I am going shopping soon and I will have to check
out what the ammo prices are,I like to keep my
supplies up.

What happened to England when WW2 broke out?
How well armed was the population then?Who helped
re-arm them?A plague to the planet,you'll sing another
tune if we yanks have to bail you out again!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

[
Hey, don't mistake my sentiment. Like I said in my first reply, I just kindly ask that you don't tar all the English with the same brush. I don't agree with Sinny's point of view - I'm pro-gun, I hate our current monarchy and government and regret many of the things that have been done throughout history in England's name.

I really do try to separate the English people as individuals from England, the nation. I did say I have met and like individual English people, but the country itself is one I wouldnt mind warring with. I do know not all English think and speak as Sinny does. And Im well aware that the people of England and the broader "UK" have historically been sorely mistreated by their rulers. Sometimes when someone else gets too broad in their generalizations about "Americans" and "English" I forget to be as crisp with my "Some" and "all" statements and generalize more than reality merits. So I do apologize for that.

* Note: I do realise that many ordinary English people will have some Norman blood as it has filtered down over the centuries.

And Im also aware that the genetic studies have shown far more similarity between the "Celts" and the "English" than difference, so its not, for me, a matter of blood, but affiliation. And you are right, the monarchy in my opinion are not a native species, but then I just dislike them, and hereditary monarchy in general, and I will use any crumb of information to dislike them more.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join