It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the UN has in mind for your guns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Check your mailbox, there was a recent annoucement about it and a thread to explain it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thank you

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
started a thread about this about a month ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Molon Labe

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Boggles my mind how many people defend their rights to guns. Either give one to everyone or take them all away. I prefer the latter. The only purpose of guns, bombs, missiles etc. is to hurt other human beings. I say ban them all! It just doesn't make sense to me I guess. Patiently waiting for the 'defensive' replies to my post.

Here is one MOPE

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by Sinny

Where do you think the religions come from? The Elite have created every single one. Have you ever studied the NWO? Ever seen the Georgia Guidestones? The Elite run the world with religion. Nothing we can do about it. There is Good and Evil in all parts of life. The Elite NWO is both. Right now we are seeing evil but I believe we will see order out of chaos. The NWO will be free of all the lies that are in the OWO.

Maybe I am wrong but that is how I see things.

I just hit someone else with this but you certainly take the cake for being a MOPE religion has been around a lot longer than the idea of a NWO but not by much given the fact it is the pet project of Satan and his children.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
As far as Britain goes, seems there's a lot of people that want their guns back(see below vid).

Gun bans in my book *IMO* equal the criminals still having guns and the law abiding citizens with out them and as I understand it Britain has a gun smuggling problemLINK just as we do in the US. Yes I am American and I don't think ill of the British as they are an ally of the US. HOWEVER, I do not trust any form of government whether it be my own our someone else', authority should always be questioned. Unfortunately here in the US public opinion is easily swayed by the MSM and can be swayed into being commodities(if we are not already) of the government while the people who see it coming head for the hills and regroup. Guns are fundamental to our freedom against ill doers who also have them. Guns also serve other purposes then freedom. I live here in northern Idaho, I grow and hunt for my own food using a gun as I find shooting an animal with a bow causing it to suffer before it dies inhumane, I do NOT go into the wilderness without my 40 cal USP hunting or not as it can mean life or death with a 400 Lbs/181Kgs black bear(just one of many animals) charging at you. I also own non practical guns as well such as my DTA HTI .408 Cheytac for fun(shooting from very long distances) because it is a hobby that I find very fun. I own pump/semi-auto shotguns, semi-auto/bolt action rifles and handguns with lots of ammo, as the saying goes "There's a time to bury them, and a time to dig them up" meant for things just like the UN's/USA's agenda, BUT IMHO good luck getting it to pass, I think it will a take lot more to take our guns, not that it cant happen.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Beobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Like it or not, sooner or later they are gonna take the guns out of the hands of americans.
This is a done deal.
The only thing between them and yer weapons is time....time you dont have and time they do.....theyll make yer kids sissys then first wait till you die and just drive around picking them up from the pathetic remnants of a once proud people..
Its been done before andd itll be accomplished here in amerika sooner than later. if the agenda goes on schedule.
mark my warning.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

all i can say is they can try, and who knows, they might succeed, but they're going to have to kill a lot of people to do it, and violence begets violence.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
How amusing, this happened in Aussie, we went from having guns, which many of us grew up with to nothing, in a very short time. All it will take is a well planned massacre by some lunatic, to get the political spin and MSM's attention and poof your guns are gone.

Then all you will be left with is criminals of all persuasions having such and of course that 19 year old police officer who can turn up shoot your pets and of course you, if he or she deems it necessary after all its the law. And to add insult to injury you will even have to pay and do a course to own a slug gun, providing you can justify a need for such a dangerous weapon.

Keep your guns fellas, I read somewhere to have a democracy your must have an armed public, was it George Washington? Australia is no longer a democracy, its truly become a bureaucracy, who just hasn't had the need to skitch the Army onto its people yet.
edit on 30-6-2011 by marsend because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm not going to try to convince anyone that gun bans are idiotic, I just wanted to say that when I read some of the things that people say to justify these bans, I get a throbbing head ache.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
All it will take is a well planned massacre by some lunatic, to get the political spin and MSM's attention and poof your guns are gone.

They have already tried to make their push to take our guns after several massacres here, and we just arent buying it. A little massacre isnt enough to scare us into handing them over. So, they are finding more creative ways to try and take ours.

My guess is they will use the divide and conquer tactic, one type of gun at a time from the most outrageous and least sympathetic guns, (fully automatic) and then work one at a time til they have them all.

We just need to defend the right period, for all types and resist the "divide and conquer" tactic. Although the "sissification over time" technique is working to some degree. And the other poster may be right, in a generation or two, it wont be that hard to disarm us. Personally, I dont think the PTB have a generation or two to get them from us. Their crappy Ponzi scheme is already crumbling before they got the whole world wrapped up in their One World government, and people around the world are starting to rebel.

So, I think we are keeping them, and like the poster who posted the very good video above said, "there is a time to bury them and a time to dig them up" if they do make them illegal, we wont go nicely and hand them all in. There will be a sudden mysterious disappearance of guns all over the US.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The UN has been trying to do this for years. If this happens, individual states will tell them to pack sand. I can't wait to see what Montana has to say about this.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I cant wait to shoot me some commies, its the only gun control i know

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

True. Many are being killed by our friendly gov and their minions. Who do you suppose the gov wants to get rid of first? The military vet and then the cops. Poor guys are working for the Slave Masters and dont even realize they will be the first to be replaced.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
Never going to happen. Second sentence, same as the first. Take a breath, relax, think how utterly impossible such a act would be to enact in the US, short of martial law.

If the PTB actually did try this...It would be truly epic.

Up north? yeah, I see it happening there easy (dang near is anyway). Here in the South? Nope. We are just too damned crazy. "Revenuers" have never found quarter down here....ever.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

God made men. Samuel Colt made them equal. You and your wife are walking down the street and six guys come along and want to gang bang your wife.

1. You can call the police, but by the time they get there the deed will be done.

2. You can beg and plead with the gangsters and they will probably laugh at you.

3. You can try to beat them up and get yourself trashed.

4. You can pull out your concealed hand gun and back the gangsters down.

In each issue of the AMERICAN Rifleman magazine is a column called The Armed Citizen. This column presents stories of armed citizens making the difference between life and death for themselves, their families and their neighbors. Everybody should familiarize themselves with this column before they go off half cocked on their gun control rants.

POLICE DO NOT PREVENT CRIME, THEY IDENTIFY THE VICTIMS AFTER A CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

edit on 6-30-2011 by groingrinder because: Edited to correct spelling.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

What is a MOPE? Sorry I havent seen that word before.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

Illegal? They're still legal for now!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Maybe after a few more decades of scaring us and gradually taking our freedoms, but the climate in the US right now is already tottering on the verge of.................well, something.

I believe economic collapse is the phrase you're thinking of.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I will be in the shadows at that point. Away from the final outcome. Whats that? What will it be?

Blue helmets = Pink Mist.

Any UN troops or US troops that come.....well I will come back and check when the gunfire goes away.

Not happening. If they want to mobilize a 22 million man army in 48 hrs ............They can try.

Russia has already said they will intervene, and airdrop regular supplies with any war waged on our citizens.

Food, ammo etc. You have an AK right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join