It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the UN has in mind for your guns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/453f30a6c2f0.jpg[/atsimg]

The end paragraph of this American Document sums up what I think

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Yes it does. The english have long wanted to have a one world government in which they are leaders. Ask the indigenous Americans. Or Australians. Or Canadians. Or ask the Indian people. Or the Irish. Or the Scots. Or those in any of the other former colonies.

However it isnt altruism on the part of the English. Its self interest. They are always harvesting resources for their elite at the expense of both their own people whom they tax to fund their economic adventures, or whom the export to "settle" and mine the resources of the land they occupy, as well as at the expense of the indigenous people whom they slaughter or displace when they stake their claim on someone elses country.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

lol okay I give up....

But one last thing.

Our Jeremy Kyle
Your Jerry Springer.

Clear difference you nuttazzz

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

As soon as America is disarmed you will HAVE ZERO SAY in anything. They can come steal your food, kill your dog and beat your kid and you will have no say because you are nothing more than a slave. Wake Up.

Many use guns to feed their families. I guess if you want to buy the government poison that is full of steriods and other harmful drugs that is your choice but someone who knows how to hunt food can provide without looking for hand out.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Or someone who can locate an organic shop?
But watever, Im not against the American people, I just don't agree with the system...someone got a little too touchy above us tho.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Where do you think the religions come from? The Elite have created every single one. Have you ever studied the NWO? Ever seen the Georgia Guidestones? The Elite run the world with religion. Nothing we can do about it. There is Good and Evil in all parts of life. The Elite NWO is both. Right now we are seeing evil but I believe we will see order out of chaos. The NWO will be free of all the lies that are in the OWO.

Maybe I am wrong but that is how I see things.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Yeah, and here is another clear difference. America has never enslaved its own legal citizens and ripped them from their country, their homes, their families, and sent them to colonize wild continents, many dying on the trip or shortly after arrival or face execution on their home soil. Thats how nice your government was to its own people, (at the time) who were, my people.

I rather be responsible for Jerry Springer, personally.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
what the UN has to say www.un.org... from the link

States can use weapons in conformity with the UN Charter. But the unregulated arms trade does not ensure that arms are only transfered to that end. What is more, an excessive build-up of weapons can lead to tension and insecurity among countries. More arms also means a higher risk of misuse and diversion. For all those reasons, in the arms trade a particular responsibility must be expected from all countries.
we the people do not deal in arms we own them, buy them.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Well some of our citizens make their living dealing in them, and it shouldnt matter. Its not the UN's business. This whole load of crap that nations should not be allowed sovereignty just needs to end. Its not Americans with their personal guns running amok around the world. Its our armies with UN sanction in many cases running amok around the world, and taking our personal weapons will do nothing to remedy that.

And thats because its not their goal to "keep peace in the world" its because their goal is to, eventually, relieve all of us of our sovereignty.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
..we Brits dont fear ours
I trust my armed forces to protect me in a proffesional manner.

You should fear your Government, because they are selling you out. By the way, What Armed Forces? You don't have too many of them left. Hell, your Navy is buying a time share on a French aircraft carrier!

As far as walking around with "lethal weapons" is concerned, on at least two occasions I was in a situation where I would have been perfectly justified in using my pistol, but I didn't, because as soon as I moved my jacket enough to draw it, the situation changed once I showed that I had a "lethal weapon". In one of those situations, the the gentlemen involved were discussing who was going to be the first to rape my wife, after they had delt with me. I hope you never find yourself in that type of situation. (It might have been interesting, my wife carries heavier and is a better shot than me.)

Your beloved government has placed your people in a situation, where the criminals have all of the advantages. We have a saying in the US, it goes like this "The only people that gun laws affect are the ones that you don't have to worry about in the first place.". By the way have they changed the law, so that you can use barbed wire fences around your property again? The last I heard it had been outlawed because a thief might hurt himself on it.
edit on 30-6-2011 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Not to mention that thet are selling us a lot of their Harriers (From a earlier post today) and scrapping upgrades like no tomorrow.

I wonder how the time share will work when they need a carrier and it does not quite jibe with Frances agenda.

And when, not if, "the Asains", (Radical Islamic Fundamentalists), rise up, Sinny and Fencesitter will be crying out. "Who will protect me!?" But there won't be any help coming. They've given up all there freedom.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i know a lot of people that have guns for the U.N.'s mind. (no typo)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Actually I was just reading todays paper, and the justice secretary Ken Clarke has just enforced our laws so we can use "Any means necassary" to protect our homes from criminals.

Quote "If an old lady finds that shes got a burgular in her house and she picks up the kitchen knife and sticks it in him, she has not commited a criminal offence and we will make that clear"

google it

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Good. I cant wait for the first British cop to get poked with a knife since they think it is cute to break into peoples homes to teach them the dangers of being burglarized.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

im not scared of anything my govenment is doing....Its far from perfect, but there's worse out there, including the US.

Plus, who's financial affairs are in better order? I think you will find ours our.

Borrow borrow borrow, spend spend spend....the way America will carry on, whilst its using imaginary money.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Who cares about the cop? I dont. Its a hazard that comes with the job.

At least we could stick a cop. And defend our selves over it. I bet your system dont allow that?
From what I've heard no ones safe from the SWAT team in America...even if your veteren of 2 tours in Iraq?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Dont worry Im not under any illusion when it comes to religion, Its all fabricated to control the sheeple.....heck us English should have spotted that along time ago given the political sways of catholic/pretestant/Anglican.

Not to mention that its goes further back than that!

Does make me wonder about the original religions tho...such as paganism....I mean, there were no obvious benefactories of religion then were there? or Egyptians...

What inspires the religions that arent based on control? like buddhism?...spose thats for another discussion lol

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Anyway...just a further note to say this wasnt intended to be America bashing, we swayed way off topic for a sec...Im not even very loyal to England, Im half Irish, so there's some mixed emotions there...I was just exspressing how i felt about some American ways...and if Britain did get unbearable, I'd move somewhere better...cuz lifes to short at the end of the day.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Im willing to bet if someone accidentally killed some cop who was participating in the "burglar awareness" idiocy running over there, they would end up in trouble. No matter what your politicians are saying now.

And we have LONG had the right to kill invaders in OUR homes, not to mention, the right not to have cops break in to "teach us a lesson."

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Okay, we could carry on all night but I cant be arsed lol,

On a side note, any explanations why I have a "un-flag" option? I've never seen it before and its only on this thread

I want one on OldCorps thread so we can take all them wasted stars and flags back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join