It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Just Love Those Tasers - Mentally Handicapped Boy Tasered, Pepper Sprayed and Hog Tied

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Cops Just Love Those Tasers - Mentally Handicapped Boy Tasered, Pepper Sprayed and Hog Tied

www.activistpost.com

DAYTON, Ohio - Dayton police "mistook" a mentally handicapped teen-ager's speech impediment for "disrespect," so they Tasered, pepper-sprayed and beat him and called for backup from "upward of 20 police officers" after the boy rode his bicycle home to ask his mother for help, the boy's mom says. 

Pamela Ford says her "mentally challenged/handicapped" son Jesse Kersey, 17, was riding his bike near his Dayton home when Officer Willie Hooper stopped him and tried to talk to him.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sickening. I happen to have a teenage girl with special needs, and some speech issues, so this hits close to home for me.

When does this end, people?

It's programming, they are getting us ready for something.

I read a post somewhere else, that kind of related this type of incident and what we see going on in Greece right now - TOTAL TYRANNY - Anybody else notice how the MSM is calling the people in Greece "rioters" and the people in Syria and Libya "protesters"? Hmmmmmmmm.

www.activistpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Insane, the world has gone totally mad, about the police using excessive] force well il simply post a video for you to see, oh and yes, i am was there yesterday and it was exactly how the video shows and alot more that are slowly being uploaded.

I have already posted this up in another thread im active on regarding the issue in greece so ill just re post here for the | Tyranny side of things.
edit on 30-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This post really has just brought my respect for police all the way down to ZERO. I've seen many threads like this with police brutality but this has by FAR been the worst IMO.

Beating a MENTALLY-CHALLENGED kid? COME ON AMERICA.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
sorry to be the one to break it to you, but this is a repost....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(still going to flag and star it, cos the venom is just boiling over this one)
edit on 30/6/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is absolutely wrong, but we shouldn't fight violence with violence, then who will be the bad ones? These officers will get what they have comin for them later on.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Thanks for pointing that out, I hate to be another guy saying "search still sucks"...but it does.

We are allowed to have same threads if one is in a Breaking News forum though

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Thanks for pointing that out, I hate to be another guy saying "search still sucks"...but it does.

We are allowed to have same threads if one is in a Breaking News forum though
That's cool then, my star and flag will not be wasted

anyway, back on topic......GGGRRRRRRRR ILBJUKHGBSBKUDBSJD DBDDSBHJSVHJDS
Is about as much as I will be able to type without bursting out with internet tourettes and getting permabanned.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It wasn't that long ago that you could still trust many police officers, and they were truly there to protect and serve as public officers.

Just in the last few years I have seen huge changes I don't like to see, especially these small towns with paramilitary gear and training, for a town that maybe sees a car break in a year, or perhaps someone writing a bad check.

The fact that they are now going way overboard on the violence towards those who cannot defend themselves tells me there's alot more to this agenda than meets the eye. It's downright scary.

I feel for the mom and her son who had to endure such torture- something that never should've happened in the first place, given that the police officer involved in the first place knew this kid and knew he was disabled. Sometimes I think they should recieve in kind what they dish out to our innocent citizens. There isn't enough money in the world to give back to this family what was taken on that awful day.

SK

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Thanks for posting that video man I loved it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the police state my friends..

Better get used to it, 'cause this is only the beginning in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I've been having a hard time finding any source for this story other than 'courthouse news' which seems to be the original...I've even looked on local Ohio news sites, and searched for "Jesse Kersey" in the search bar...but found nothing. I'm starting to think this is perhaps a fake story....At the very least it seemed VERY one sided, which is why I was trying to find a more impartial version of the story.....and couldn't find ANY other version except for the ones that linked back to 'Courthouse News'. Can anyone find another source for this?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Already a thread on this.
Mods please delete.
There are enough duplicate threads already.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Already a thread on this.
Mods please delete.
There are enough duplicate threads already.

Already addressed, please read the thread.

You can always hit the "ALERT" button though...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Here is the link to the .pdf - there is a civil lawsuit filed.

www.courthousenews.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Originally posted by Signals
It's programming, they are getting us ready for something.

Not really. It's actually much simpler than that.

It's cultural decay.

We now govern ourselves under the premise that the State is needed to solve all of our problems...to keep order and to protect us from all imaginable perils, however unlikely.

Fix that and you go a long way toward fixing the system that produces these kinds of injustices.
edit on 30-6-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Signals

I've been having a hard time finding any source for this story other than 'courthouse news' which seems to be the original...I've even looked on local Ohio news sites, and searched for "Jesse Kersey" in the search bar...but found nothing. I'm starting to think this is perhaps a fake story....At the very least it seemed VERY one sided, which is why I was trying to find a more impartial version of the story.....and couldn't find ANY other version except for the ones that linked back to 'Courthouse News'. Can anyone find another source for this?

I'm having the same problem too....HOWEVER this is a link to the actual court document filed:

www.rawstory.com...

Ran across some similar stories as well:

www.examiner.com...

www.infowars.com...

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

I think I'm going to be physically sick.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Show some respect guys, the police are here to protect and serve. Sure, they shoot people's dogs, brutally beat mentally handicapped people, fire 80 bullets in the middle of downtown Miami at one guy in a motionless car, and arrest people for videotaping them, but busting millions of people for marijuana related offenses and other victimless crimes and sending them to prison makes up for that. [/sarcasm]

I'm not trying to jack your thread here, but this video is a good example of exactly what LEOs mean when they say they 'Protect and Serve':

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

It wasn't that long ago that you could still trust many police officers, and they were truly there to protect and serve as public officers.

I have to just shake my head and ask "what happened?"

I was a police officer in the UK in the late 60s and we were indeed respected by public and criminals alike. It was a community thing and it was good. I am SO glad I am not a police officer now!

I am afraid we will never be able to go back to the Dixon Of Dock Green style of policing.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Originally posted by PuterMan
I have to just shake my head and ask "what happened?"

The State began to see the populous as a potential threat to its objectives of providing security and order. Mixed with a lack of accountability and a view that mistakes are an acceptable price to be paid for achieving their objectives, you have the prefect recipe for disaster.

This isn't just about policing techniques... In my view, we suffer from a much deeper cultural problem.
edit on 30-6-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join