It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halperin Calls President Obama a D*CK!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingkiwi
reply to post by mishigas

So he called Obama a 'D#CK', so what, Obama called Kanye West a 'JACKASS' What? it's ok for the President of the United States to air a discriminatory word against someone else, but no-one else is allowed to air their thoughts about him? Yeah...I'm sure the President is just HEARTBROKEN someone views him in this way
...I'm sure he'll get over it..

(1) Neither "D*ck" or "Jackass" is a "discriminatory" word.

(2) There is no evidence the President gives a crap about this and Pres. Obama's campaign manager essentially said it was a careless remark and that Halperin was a good guy.

What I am seeing is ..

The same folks that took MASSIVE offense when Michelle Bachmann was simply asked about the perception by some that she is a flake gleefully try to make THIS story much bigger than it is.

I am also seeing people interject race into the debate when it is irrelevant. Baiting. Mostly in the form of ..."Now the liberals are calling it racist!!" when I haven't seen anyone make the case that the word "d*ck" is racist....men of all colors have them.

Lots of spin...little story...and it's only value in my opinion is to examine how idealogy effects perception and how stories are spun.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think Halperin is not a human at all, but some sort of cyborg. (As are those other things on MSNBC)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
thought i would never agree with anything anyone said on msnbc i guess hell froze over.

obama has been one since 2008 the truth hurts,

No Obama has been a d--- since the day he was born. Obama rose from nobody to president in about ten years in a state where three governors inside about 20 years have ended up in federal prison. Need I go on? No just read the constitution and then take a look at Obama war rampage. Look at the patriot act. This stuff is all obvious. Obama is a war criminal and Obama is a slickster of the highest order.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Personally, what pisses me off are the comments on that YouTube channel.

"I'm so sick of these racist white people!"

"This guy, that guy, they all should be fired."

"How dare he say that about our president!"

"This is outrageous!"

ARE. YOU. F'ING. KIDDING. ME?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

Okay, I can dig that; how about "Traitor", "Globalist Plant", "Enemy of Normal Americans", ....trust me, none of this has anything to do with race and the more this President does, the more you who support him are with them and against us. Just curious, are you an American? As for us white people being the racist, I want you to note I didn't say I was sick of Mexicans and Blacks because this really isn't about race.

edit on 1-7-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
BOOM! One hit kill, and he already got a bunch of negative comments, standard programming for the dumbed down American.

I support him for his courage to insult our servant, he isn't suppose to be the president, how about we rename the position to "Head Servant of the USA."? Sound more like an elected position than just "President."

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
He should have said he was being a Richard.

No delay or bleep required.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
When you're in a studio or press type environment, you should ALWAYS assume that you are on record. This is politics 101, obviously a class he slept through.... You snooze, you lose... Simple as that. He f'd up.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

And? it's called everyone is entitled for their own opinion just like mark was entitled for his own opinion by calling Obama a D***

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
the level of public discourse in this country- especially in the media- is at an all time low. Its a sign of the times. In a decade, after the education system has been properly decimated by spending cuts, the president is going to be called a 'poopy head' on fox news.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Could be true, but as for Obama, a shell of his former self. Controlled by an outside source and hopefully the puppet master is human, if not, then were screwed.

Why he acted as if he's going to be elected into office, why he acted like a big shot, and other things he did were just part of a programmed cloned way to act.
I wonder what happened to him before he even set foot in school.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
All 47 viewers of MSNBC simultaneously spewed their half-mocha-tofu-latte's at their tv screens.

Fuuuun-eeeeeeeeeeee!

OH *snip* beezzer
that's a ROFLMAO comment if I ever read one. Definitely a standing ovation post

Star 4 U and SnF for the OP for bringing this to our attention.
Regarding Halperin calling the POTUS a dork, well, that gives dorks a bad name.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Only heard about this on last night's Daily Show. Hilarious and weird on so many levels. Haha...really...so why didn't they use the 7-second thingy? Only because the word isn't on some watchlist? Too funny.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
but Obama IS a D*CK...just no balls...

really were you in his pants?
edit on 1-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Considering some of the other pejorative words which could accurately be used to describe Obama, then I think that being called a ''d*ck'' should practically be interpreted as a compliment !

edit on 1-7-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Personally, what pisses me off are the comments on that YouTube channel.

"I'm so sick of these racist white people!"

"This guy, that guy, they all should be fired."

"How dare he say that about our president!"

"This is outrageous!"

ARE. YOU. F'ING. KIDDING. ME?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)
Mr. "O" has been cloned about 8 times now is my understanding. Wake up dude and realize who the elite put in places for reasons that are NOT for our best interest!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
He Obviously had 'Racial Undertones' i'm calling 'Racist'!

All Sarcasm aside, if a female was president and was told she was doing a horrid job, people would claim 'Sexist' it's the propaganda machine at it's finest

Last time I checked, Male Genitalia comes in all colors.

Unless, of course they were referencing the big black caucus. Political caucus, get your mind out of the gutter people!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Considering some of the other pejorative words which could accurately be used to describe Obama, then I think that being called a ''d*ck'' should practically be interpreted as a compliment !

edit on 1-7-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

Very true.

When someone calls me another name for Richard, I actually consider it a badge of honor.

Especially when it comes from the ladies.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
And how much credibility do you think statements like this buy you?

Did you READ my post? I dont know why I expect you to, but if you're going to respond to me, you should at least READ what you're responding to.

I said, if I was an Obama worshiper, I WOULD have said that, but I didn't because that's NOT my position. Can you read words?

Racist? I fail to see anything racist about Halperin's statement at all.

I agree. And said so in my post. If you had only READ it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
For once Obama is finally showing some spine against the slime anti-human lovers of the rich and powerful only Republicans, and this stiff, geek punk calls Obama a D*ck. If I were Obama I would invite this punk to the gym for a few rounds, no pads!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If Obama was being a D*ck....

What was this guy?

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join