It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halperin Calls President Obama a D*CK!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I mean NO disrespect to you when I say, Our Presidents, especially Bush and Obama are evil and have a sinister plan for America. Don't think he is fighting for you or me....lol.....he is fighting for him and them! Its such a put on show it isn't even funny.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Refusing to answer questions is standing up? I think his lack of an answer on gay marriage was very telling.
He didn't really answer anything, just sort of sidestepped, I* guess if that's being a good president, yup he was awesome. I saw it as another weak attempt to spin some very bad situations.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

David Axelrod's take:

“What he said was obviously stupid and tasteless, and he exercised poor judgment,” Axelrod told the Washington Post. “I think he’d be the first to acknowledge that. I strongy disagree with his analysis. But I’ve known him for decades. He’s a decent person and a good journalist. I’m sure that no one regrets this more than he does.”

Read more: www.politico.com...

Now try this intellectual excercize....

What if instead Halperin was speaking about Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann? and referred to her with the appropriate anatomy?

Would the right-wingers be laughing? Would Palin or Bachmann's campaign managers be as forgiving?

Hmmm...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

David Axelrod's take:

“What he said was obviously stupid and tasteless, and he exercised poor judgment,” Axelrod told the Washington Post. “I think he’d be the first to acknowledge that. I strongy disagree with his analysis. But I’ve known him for decades. He’s a decent person and a good journalist. I’m sure that no one regrets this more than he does.”

Read more: www.politico.com...

What if instead Halperin was speaking about Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann? and referred to her with the appropriate anatomy?

Would the right-wingers be laughing? Would Palin or Bachmann's campaign managers be as forgiving?

Hmmm...

If someone ever called Palin or Bachmann. . . . . .
Where have you BEEN for the past couple of years?!?!?!
That's ALL the progs refer to them as!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'd put up the t-shirts, signs, and titles but I'd be in T&C violation.
Oh my god! You must be new to earth.

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hmmm...

I would laugh hysterically just as I did with Obama being called a D. You should really pick a better analogy than Palin or Bachmann.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I mean NO disrespect to you when I say, Our Presidents, especially Bush and Obama are evil and have a sinister plan for America. Don't think he is fighting for you or me....lol.....he is fighting for him and them! Its such a put on show it isn't even funny.

I see these kinds of vague "them" "puppet" etc statements often, but never much to support the case.

In this example I am curious to know how him demanding the GOP consider higher taxes for the ultra wealthy and cease tax payer subsidies for oil companies serves some mysterious powers?

i would imagine the folks with the most Money/Power (the Koch brothers Oil+Billionaires) would be the ones most opposed to such a proposal?

What powers would be advantaged by this? The middle class? 98% percent of the American workers? Please explain.

Honestly don't get the thinking.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Hmmm...

If someone ever called Palin or Bachmann. . . . . .
Where have you BEEN for the past couple of years?!?!?!
That's ALL the progs refer to them as!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'd put up the t-shirts, signs, and titles but I'd be in T&C violation.
Oh my god! You must be new to earth.

Welcome!

A link to newscaster saying the same about Palin or Bachmann with comparable vulgarity would suffice without violating T&C.

Waiting...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Truth Hurts

Nobody likes to be called for what they really are

I guess we all know the party specific news channels and their biased actions. Nothing new folks.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Hmmm...

I would laugh hysterically just as I did with Obama being called a D. You should really pick a better analogy than Palin or Bachmann.

Thus the qualifier of "right wing" vs. Libertarian, which I assume you are given your sig?

I will also assume that you understand that those two political parties/philosophies are far from synonymous?

edit on 30-6-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

A link to newscaster saying the same about Palin or Bachmann with comparable vulgarity would suffice without violating T&C.

Waiting...

Will this suffice?

www.mediaite.com...

Real Time host Bill Maher wasn’t talking about energy efficient light bulbs when he used the term “2 watt” in reference to Sarah Palin on his show, and he wasn’t expressing a wish to see her next Tuesday during a weekend performance of his stand-up act. The late-night comic/political pundit often uses shocking language to cultivate an “edgy” persona, but his gender-based attacks on conservative women like Palin and Michele Bachmann threaten to alienate the many pro-vagina viewers in his audience

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Keith Olber-goob, caling her a dumb-ass.

Where was your shock and disgust?

*cricket*
*cricket*
*cricket*

Again, T&C doesn't allow me to post the female anatomy comments.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thus the qualifier of "right wing" vs. Libertarian, which I assume you are given your sig?

I will also assume that you understand that those two political parties/philosophies are far from synonymous?

Please oh wise one...

LoL - so you're telling me I cannot be a right-swinging libertarian?

I was merely saying that wasn't a great analogy considering the polarity that even (now let's use the proper word here) "republicans" feel about these two.

We can do without the attempt to insult.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Waiting...

Will this suffice?

www.mediaite.com...

Real Time host Bill Maher wasn’t talking

No. It won't. Did you read "Newscaster"?

Comedians use vulgar language to describe political figures all the time.

That is part of their Job Description.

That is the reason there is not a media storm every time a comedian insults a politician in their act.

This seems obvious?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Mea Culpa.
I just wen't by the title.

Just a mo'

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

come on bezz dont you know the only people allowed to insult people is the left

but wait msnbc cant get anymore left than them

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Propaganda. Stop watching that mind control programming. One min they love Barry next, they name call. They love to divide our minds.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Please oh wise one...

LoL - so you're telling me I cannot be a right-swinging libertarian?

Sure you can, but a right-swinging Libertarian is not a Right-Winger which infers a solid allegiance to the core right wing of the spectrum.

I was merely saying that wasn't a great analogy considering the polarity that even (now let's use the proper word here) "republicans" feel about these two.

I get what you are saying, but at least publicaly, the far right is lining up behind these women. Even Karl Rove has been mum on his opinions lately. If there remains "polarity" in the right wing concerning these two women then mum is the world on the news media circuits...more so as we approach the election. Part of the "anyone but Obama" strategy.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just went on MSNBC.com to check the story and it's unbelievable the comments on that story. EVERYONE is calling Halperin a racist. I didn't realize calling someone a D*** was racist.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Olber-dweeb calling her an idiot
storyballoon.org... an-army/

Look more, but Fringe is on, be patient. . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join