It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halperin Calls President Obama a D*CK!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Mark Halperin, thinking he was on 7 second delay, called Obama a di*k on MSNBC's Morning Joe:

MSNBC.... the channel that usually carries Obama's water.

Halperin was suspended.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Buawhaha.............................................................................................................................................. ..............

2nd

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Personally, what pisses me off are the comments on that YouTube channel.

"I'm so sick of these racist white people!"

"This guy, that guy, they all should be fired."

"How dare he say that about our president!"

"This is outrageous!"

ARE. YOU. F'ING. KIDDING. ME?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

That's pretty hilarious. The anchors set him up it seems - they both acted and seemed legit in regards to them being able have a 7 second delay, and then turn around and say "OH I WAS JUST JOKING!".

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I guess he didn't get the memo, he can't call Obama names.......it's racist. Just one more reason I'll be glad to see him gone. I knew the race card would be a factor anytime he was disagreed with or insulted and yup, it just keeps going. Nice of the News people to lie though.....

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
All 47 viewers of MSNBC simultaneously spewed their half-mocha-tofu-latte's at their tv screens.

Fuuuun-eeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thats because Obama is a D

He is argent and blames everyone but himself

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I found out why all the comments are pro-Obama; the uploader has "Pending Approval" activated, so I doubt mine will get posted. Truth is I'm glad more and more are coming out about their disapproval/disappointment in a president who's quite honestly failed. We have a man who claims to be a constitutional law expert and yet enjoys spitting on the constitution in multiple ways; and yet apologist will continue to come to his defense, and call anyone anti-Obama racist, dumb, etc. It's quite sad.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Yeah, you cant pressure the guy to do it say you are on a 7 sec delay only to tell him afterwards you were just joking. If he is suspended then they should be too. Thats BS!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He Obviously had 'Racial Undertones' i'm calling 'Racist'!

All Sarcasm aside, if a female was president and was told she was doing a horrid job, people would claim 'Sexist' it's the propaganda machine at it's finest

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I saw this video through Huff/AOL news, and I wanted to comment, but it required me using a FB app, and I was all set against that...

I was hoping that it would find its way here so I could comment.

first of all, Obama is a D, and Halperin was just exercising his 1st amendment in saying so
secondly, he was totally setup in my opinion. he was told that there was a delay and that he could speak freely

it was the producers fault that it wasn't bleeped out, not Halperin's fault they didn't bleep it.

I believe it is wrong for him to be suspended for speaking his mind, when he was told repeatedly that he could and that there was a 7 second delay.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

1. [This first line is hereby censored because some weak folks might not consider it in good taste].

2. [This 2nd line is hereby censored because some mods might not like comments about globalism, Marxism, Deliberate Destructionism, . . . and the like]

3. [This 3rd line is hereby censored because I'm not sure any more where the boundaries are when commenting on a supremely traitorous . . . who is also a . . . . and beyond that a horrifically catastrophic example of . . . ]

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

....this could be said for many of our current or former politicians.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rinowilli

Originally posted by camaro68ss

....this could be said for many of our current or former politicians.

you can say that again. its no longer for the people but for ones self gains

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow. I think it was pretty lame of Joe to encourage Halperin to speak his mind, saying "I got your back" and then say, "I was just kidding".

Halperin shouldn't be suspended. He just expressed his opinion, thinking it was safe to do so.

I happen to agree with Halperin. Obama WAS a bit of a "d" yesterday and it's about bloody time! He hit the GOP with a bit of their own medicine. If that makes him a "d", then so be it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
thought i would never agree with anything anyone said on msnbc i guess hell froze over.

obama has been one since 2008 the truth hurts,

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

He did more than that, come on be honest. He side stepped the hard questions, refused to answer some others, and oh yeah....what is his personal stance on gay marriage again?
He was a D and I'm glad the hypocrasy was seen by the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I'm not saying he's a hero or anything. I never have. But he's been trying to get the GOP to cooperate and compromise for the last 3 years, but they don't respond to kindness. So, he's toughening up.

Of course he doesn't answer every question put to him. What president ever has?

I LIKED what Obama did yesterday. He's been too much of a wimp and now he's standing up for what he wants and what he was elected to do. He's fighting for it. I LIKE it!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I agree, jump straight to racism - that comment doesnt even correlate to a racial debate.

And wouldnt you know it - the poster set up the video so all comments have to be approved....that means any contradictory statements wont be allowed through.

Double Standard

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I LIKED what Obama did yesterday. He's been too much of a wimp and now he's standing up for what he wants and what he was elected to do. He's fighting for it. I LIKE it!

Why didn't he go after the Democrat controlled Congress last year when they refused to submit a budget?

Easy to take a stand against the opposition, especially when you won't take on your own.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join