It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation in Our Food from Foxnews.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Looks like one main stream news media outlet is actually reporting what others aren't. It looks pretty grim, radiation continues to leak out and the feeling is like it's just Japan's problem when really it's everyone's problem.
We can't stop what is going on in Japan, but we can be aware of the bad effects it is having on the rest of us and try to do the best we can to protect our families and ourselves.

Medicine Hunter Radiation in Our Food By Chris Kilham Published June 29, 2011 | FoxNews.com Though the horrendous tsunami that hit Japan on March 12, 2011 seems like old news in the midst of today’s headlines, the crippled nuclear power plants at Fukishima Daichi continue to spew radiation into water, air and soil, with no end in sight. Even as thousands of Japanese workers struggle to contain the ongoing nuclear disaster, low levels of radiation from those power plants have been detected in foods in the United States. Milk, fruits and vegetables show trace amounts of radioactive isotopes from the Fukushima Daichi power plants, and the media appears to be paying scant attention, if any attention at all. It is as if the problem only involves Japan, not the vast Pacific Ocean, into which highly radioactive water has poured by the dozens of tons, and not into air currents and rainwater that carry radiation to U.S. soil and to the rest of the world. And while both Switzerland and Germany have come out against any further nuclear development, the U.S. the nuclear power industry continues as usual, with aging and crumbling power plants receiving extended operating licenses from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, as though it can’t happen here. But it is happening here, on your dinner p late. Read more: www.foxnews.com...
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Last time i went to my local grocery store they had a TON of organic food and it was all REALLY SUPPER CHEAP. It came from California. Why was it so cheap when you have to buy licensing and ship that food across the USA? Why wear they selling organic food at that grocery store, people never buy it their. Its a cheap dollar saving American grocery store. It seemed as if they wear not going to make a profit. I wonder if they are shipping the radiated food across America.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
Last time i went to my local grocery store they had a TON of organic food and it was all REALLY SUPPER CHEAP. It came from California. Why was it so cheap when you have to buy licensing and ship that food across the USA? Why wear they selling organic food at that grocery store, people never buy it their. Its a cheap dollar saving American grocery store. It seemed as if they wear not going to make a profit. I wonder if they are shipping the radiated food across America.

Certain big chain supermarkets are trying to make it look as though they are into selling organically grown food. This is just a ploy to try and get back business lost to those that are truly selling good natural grown vegetables, fruits and poultry and among other healthy natural foods.
But today we are in a bad situation where even the natural healthy foods are now polluted with radiation. We live in very bad times.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I searched for an article before posting this and nothing showed up. So munch for the ATS search option, this is not the first time the search page failed to find an article or thread already posted.

new topics

top topics

join