It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Porter Goss, the C.I.A. and Skull & Bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Anyoneone else a bit freaked out that GWB tapped a fellows Bonesman to head the C.I.A. I'm a Repulican and will vote for Bush (no matter what we've got a Bonesman for President) but this NWO thing is starting to seem more plausible!

[edit on 10-8-2004 by CarltonDoorman]

[edit on 10-8-2004 by CarltonDoorman]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As a former hardcore republican and Bush supporter, I know where you are my friend. Trust me, I that little tidbit is only the tip of the iceberg. You're not at the bottom of the rabbit hole yet. I don't even know if I am and I've seen all KINDS of evidence of NWO activities. And yes, republican leadership is involved just as deeply as democrats. But it's all a front, because they are all on the same page when you get down to it. I'm still conservative, but I'm not sure if I still want to be a republican. And trust me, it was a slap in the face to learn of the activities that some of my parties' leadership was and is involved in. Especially the Bush's. But I'm not going to let my pride of not wanting to be wrong get in the way of knowing the truth.

I hope you embrace the truth as well. You seem to me that you already are starting to.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Now I don't believe that there is a NWO, but I'm also not a fool, so I can't say there isn't. So there could be.

As far as the appointment, I will take for granted that he is as you say, a bonesman, I haven't checked yet. However, bonesman or not, I will also look at his resume. If he fits and deserves the position, then I don't think it matters what he is/was (as long as he hasn't commetted war crimes
).

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The C.I.A. is almost by definition a secret society so perhaps having a Bonesman may not be all that bad. I actually think Goss may be a good fit, it's just that the whole Yale/Skull & Bones thing really seems to be coming into play with the election and it just seems odd.

I'm quite surprised that the media hasn't made an even bigger deal out of the Bush-Kerry-Bones thing. Bush has a long family tradition with Bones, you'd think Kerry would reveal it just to make Bush look either evil or silly.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarltonDoorman
I'm quite surprised that the media hasn't made an even bigger deal out of the Bush-Kerry-Bones thing.
Well that would happen if the media was partial. But they're not so they don't bring it up anymore.

Bush has a long family tradition with Bones, you'd think Kerry would reveal it just to make Bush look either evil or silly.
Ummm wouldn't this be like a blond making fun of another blond for being a blond?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
how ironic is that.....how many people are 'inducted' into skull -and -bones each year........and look how many are in postions of power in the u.s. govt?????? it's just a coincidence...don't worry about it

yeah..right...better start making plans to head out of the big cities..............

[edit on 10-8-2004 by clearmind]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
how ironic is that.....how many people are 'inducted' into skull -and -bones each year........and look how many are in postions of power in the u.s. govt?????? it's just a coincidence...don't worry about it

yeah..right...better start making plans to head out of the big cities..............

Not just gov, but also business and media. Hmmm, maybe that's why the media never scrutinizes anyone with a lot of power?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind

15 seniors each year, the top seniors of each year mind you, and most come from very infuential families, at one of the top 5 most renoun schools in the world. And if you consider, the national life expectacny age of 72 (I believe), and most college seniors graduate when they are 22-24, there should roughly be 750 members of S&B alive at all times.

So why is it a suprise the over acheivers of the over acheivers, with families and contacts backing them, hold influencial spots in business and government?

Are you surprised the most of the worlds greatest engeniers went to MIT? Nope thats what MIT does, it molds genius. Scull and Bones molds leaders, as it says in Secrets of the Tomb.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Porter Goss was never in Skull and Bones.

But these people were

www.ctrl.org...'s_Bonesm.htm

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
George H. W. Bush the father was actually a Skull and Bones member who went onto to be Director of the CIA, Vice President Under Ronald Reagan and then Finally President until Clinton Replaced him.

fyleserva.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yes we know Perez, and so where both grand fathers (Bush and Walker), and great uncle. So were some of the Rockefellers, Tafts, Bundy's (not Ted
), and many other "old" power/money families.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i thought that it was seniors who "tapped" 15 juniors each year?

"skull and bones; accept or reject"

i'd probably say reject, then regret it later

::edit::

i just read somewhere else that it's seniors who are tapped. conflicting data sucks.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by fitch]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Goss has accrued 53 million dollars on the salary he makes and is a bonesman. i am feeling less comfortable with this guy already. After his little police state powers bill, I think if this guy starts running CIA, he and Ashcroft should have a nice NAZI party going in no time.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Please everyone read this. It is insane.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fitch
i thought that it was seniors who "tapped" 15 juniors each year?

"skull and bones; accept or reject"

i'd probably say reject, then regret it later

::edit::

i just read somewhere else that it's seniors who are tapped. conflicting data sucks.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by fitch]
The current Members, who are seniors tap 15 juniors the last quarter of the year(the list for the purposed tappings are over looked by the alumni) . They spend the last quarter teaching the new members, who are juniors, the traditions and riturals. So yes you are actually tapped as a Junior.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
For those of you who like to read, and want to know more I strongly suggest getting a copy of "George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography"

I dont base my concerns from just one source. This book seems to confirm all my other sources. SO, if the "Old Man" was that bad.......... Like father, like son..................

Dont wast your vote on a demacrat, or republican. Vote third party, and make your vote count

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabbit420
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Please everyone read this. It is insane.

Yeah your right that is insane

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe not part of the Skull and Bones, but Goss has been seen with quite a few unsavory characters.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join