It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONG TIME LURKER, FIRST TIME POST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. I've finally decided to post here for the first time. A little about myself..I spent 5 years in the military, and carried a top secret clearance. I've seen many things and did many things, some good, some bad. I've always been interested in the darkest and deepest secrets that our government tends to hide. I'll describe my true feelings and what I think is behind some of today's closed lipped secrets or conspiracies.

I believe something big will happen soon. When I say soon I am referring to the months ahead. I had the opportunity to speak to a gentleman who works with FEMA. I talked to this guy on Tuesday of this week while at an appointment at his house. I was originally there to discuss a home project issue and noticed all of the FEMA hats, jackets, vests, etc. I brought up my interest in FEMA to him and explained my distrust in them. He agreed that FEMA does have some "evil bastards" as he called them. He told me that he works out the Chicago regional office in downtown Chicago. He was in a meeting with his "boss" and after the meeting took place he noticed a book on the New Madrid Fault on his desk. He picked it up, thumbed through it, and the material was "mindblowing" as he stated. He asked to remove the book and read it back at the hotel, and with reluctance his "boss" would allow him to do so only if he kept the book close and confidential.

He told me that the book outlines many charts and maps showing exactly where every single utility will break or fail when the quake takes place. It explains where our official members of govt will evacuate to in these "pouches" as he called them which are underground facilities. It explains the 5.5 million people will be homeless and shocked and that FEMA WILL NOT be able to "take in" this many people. It explains that there will be probable martial law and chaos. I asked him when the big day is..he told me that he does not know the day, but that during meetings "if the higher ups mention having an earthquake emergency plan in place" that the threat is most likely around the corner. He said if they mention it twice, then they consider it very prudent information. He also said lately that they have done many, many drills and in the 28 years he has been with them, never have they done so much drilling for earthquakes.

I believe this guy 110 %. I really have no reason not too. I asked him why he was willing to share this information with me of all people. He told me that during meetings, the information shared is supposed to be need to know basis. He hates our govt so much anymore because they constantly lie to us and he feels that the people have a right to know. He said that the higher ups will go to bunkers while the rest of the "sheep" fight for their lives, homes, families, and land, only to emerge when the smoke clears.

I would not consider myself a gift of insider information, I would only say that I feel honored that he would share such confidential information with me. Every single thing he told me makes absolute sense. We see drills being held non stop now and they are being held within the mid west. We're 12 years overdue for a major one. He said for me to tell friends and family to be wise and have an emergency plan A and B in place. Know where your kids will be, know where your family will go if their home is destroyed, and then know where they will go if plan A falls through. Just do it, how long could it possibly take to discuss where you will go in an emergency. More than likely you will not be able to call with landlines or cell phones. Guess what you'll have to do? Yep, you will have to physically go find your family in all the chaos.

I believe our govt knows everything that will happen, and I also believe that there is 2 governments...one we see everyday, and one we will never see or know about that truly makes all the decisions.

I'll post more later, sorry if I've rambled or gone off the deep end. Hope this first post finds you all well!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
hello welcome to ats mr. military top secret clearence guy !

hope you have some valuable information to add to this site

"I believe this guy 110 %. I really have no reason not too"

we got plenty of reasons not too

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse of ATS. Who was the author of the book mentioned?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, brother!
I hope one say you share all those secrets your have locked within you.
We love government secrets

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Interesting story.

You might want to take a new look how you describe the guy (for his wellbeing) It seems not that hard for his boss to identify him with your above story.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join