It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Tsunami & various 3:11 verses of the Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BishopLord
I never heard of such a comment. Can you elaborate on 1) Creating more physical bodies via sex. 2) Trapping more soul(?) in the phsyical realm and weakening the 'true' God? Sounds deep, but I never heard such a thing.

Depending on if you believe in a soul/spirit or not. The physical body is a kind of capsule for the soul, we are trapped in it until we die. Sex, the pleasurable act of creating babies. Sex is like a drug, its very difficult for people to go without, once they have tried it. Why is that? Why is it made to be so pleasurable? Is it so that we continue to make more and more babies? Therefore creating more and more physical bodies (capsules) for trapping more souls.

Again, depending on what you believe. The life force, the soul that is in us all, it is all the part of the bigger force called God. So if there are more and more soul being 'trapped' in the physical realm in the capsules, then that means the god force in the spiritual realm is constantly being reduced.

Maybe I didnt explain that too good.

As I said, it's a thought I have had, but it's not something I have spent hours thinking about. I try to avoid too much 'negativity', it's bad for the soul.

st.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
When I first stumbled upon this forum, I couldn't believe how negative a lot of people are, how they only seem to see the negative side of things. If you get sucked into it, it can have a very negative effect. Hopefully your wife can keep you grounded in reality.

As for what you originally posted. I can see the similarities. However, as you have gathered, I think it just happens to be a coincidence on this occasion.

st.

This negativity has infiltrated every internet forum. It wasn't like this in the mid-90's and before the WWW. It's like the e-bully (or i-bully) syndrome. People get ballsy behind the screen as they have no accountability for their actions. I created a car club forum back in the late 90's that I gave up about 7 years ago as I got tired of the negative BS. I wasn't about to continuing paying for the bandwidth and upkeep of the forum for freeloaders that thought the 1st Amendment meant something there. If that made me (and my moderators) NAZI's... then they don't know nothing. You can't have people breaking forum rules otherwise anarchy will set in (and it was) and until they got in a position of being an board admin or moderator, then don't know how bad their action was towards other "members". Negativity is one thing. Being an outright jerk and being disruptive is another.

But I digress. ... what and why are there coincidences? And have you noticed that there seems to be too many "coincidences" lately? I started having syncronicities around 2005. Beyond that I thought they were mere coincidences until they started happening more often.

I look at it this way... life if like a puzzle and you're given clues every day, every moment... all the time. What is this puzzle? Who knows, and I'm at odds at whether or not I appreciate that I see syncronicities. Perhaps shrugging things off as coincidence is the way to go... perhaps that would be "reality", but IMHO I think I would be closed minded to think that way. There are some things I can look at and say, "whoa, that's a trip!" and other things where I can think a little more deeply about.

I'm not saying that I'm going to stop everything I'm doing and investigate this topic any further than what I originally posted. This post was meant to be one of those, "Whoa..that's a trip!" moments. Kind of like how Chris Hansen, who made a living catching child predators on TV, gets caught on video cheating with his wife. Irony yes. A trip, yes. A coincidence, yes it is!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

But I digress. ... what and why are there coincidences? And have you noticed that there seems to be too many "coincidences" lately? I started having syncronicities around 2005. Beyond that I thought they were mere coincidences until they started happening more often.

The universe is built upon mathematics. With mathematics, if you add enough of this, to enough of that, you can equal a whole lot of something. 2+4=6, but 3+3 is also 6, coincidence? Words and letters have their roots in numbers (numerology).

There is also the belief that reality IS what you make it. So if you think about something, if enough people think the same thing, you can make it happen. So lets say someone triggers an event mentioned in a religious book, that makes people believe the end times are coming, if enough people start thinking about it, could they actually make it happen?

Yes I have noticed 'coincidences'. However the coincidences I have noticed appear to be man-made, at least that's what I see.

st.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I never heard of such a comment. Can you elaborate on 1) Creating more physical bodies via sex. 2) Trapping more soul(?) in the phsyical realm and weakening the 'true' God? Sounds deep, but I never heard such a thing.

Depending on if you believe in a soul/spirit or not. The physical body is a kind of capsule for the soul, we are trapped in it until we die. Sex, the pleasurable act of creating babies. Sex is like a drug, its very difficult for people to go without, once they have tried it. Why is that? Why is it made to be so pleasurable? Is it so that we continue to make more and more babies? Therefore creating more and more physical bodies (capsules) for trapping more souls.

Again, depending on what you believe. The life force, the soul that is in us all, it is all the part of the bigger force called God. So if there are more and more soul being 'trapped' in the physical realm in the capsules, then that means the god force in the spiritual realm is constantly being reduced.

Maybe I didnt explain that too good.

As I said, it's a thought I have had, but it's not something I have spent hours thinking about. I try to avoid too much 'negativity', it's bad for the soul.

st.

Thanks for explaining.
Babies... I had no idea what you were referring to in creating more physical bodies (you can tell I not a father yet).

I believe in a soul and I believe in an after life. I don't believe in reincarnation (I know you didn't say that, but I just through it out there). That's a pretty deep comment what you said. I honestly haven't heard that said like that before.

So...would you agree that the word SEX appears in "subliminal" messages - like Disney cartoons or various advertisements? I know you've seen them before - most of us have. Personally, I wouldn't have noticed them if someone else hadn't pointed them out.

I think of it from two perspectives (now) I had only one thought on it, but based on what you explained above, I now have another perspective:

1) Having the words SEX hidden in messages negates the purpose of population control. If people have SEX, then this would results in more and more people being born. This is coming from the perspective of TPTB trying to reduce the world's population, as "they" say.

2) Perhaps from how you explained it, maybe through SEX, we reduce the need for God?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The universe is built upon mathematics. With mathematics, if you add enough of this, to enough of that, you can equal a whole lot of something. 2+4=6, but 3+3 is also 6, coincidence? Words and letters have their roots in numbers (numerology).

Wow, I was about to ask, what is the difference between coincidence and fact?
this is what I found about FACT:

something that actually exists; reality; truth:

I was going to ask about fact, as 3x2=6, as well as 6x1=6. So these are facts, not mere coincidences. But I get your point.

There is also the belief that reality IS what you make it. So if you think about something, if enough people think the same thing, you can make it happen. So lets say someone triggers an event mentioned in a religious book, that makes people believe the end times are coming, if enough people start thinking about it, could they actually make it happen?

Hence my reply above when Googled the word "fact". Reality is what you make it. And another reason for my argument this morning with my wife. She felt that the more I put energy into such topics that it was becoming my reality. She was just scared and wasn't willing to just listen to me talk. Women are really good about asking the man that they only need a shoulder to cry on, but by doing so, they're not asking the man to solve their problem, just someone to listen to them. I think a man deserves the same respect. I know this stuff sounds crazy, but I would like to be able to talk to someone about these things that interest me. She not interested anymore.

Yes I have noticed 'coincidences'. However the coincidences I have noticed appear to be man-made, at least that's what I see.

st.

Man made? Are you saying "intentional"? My coincidences/syncronicities are more like the wife and I are talking (while the TV is playing) and we would say a word at the same time someone on TV says the word. Or if we were talking about a subject during the day, and later that evening this same topic is on either a TV movie, news, or something similar.

I tried an experiment once, but stopped as I couldn't keep doing it as it was driving me crazy. Every time I had a synchronousness word, I would write it down. By the end of the week, i would combine each of the words into a sentence. Off hand I can't remember what it spelled out and said, but you know, it did say something. They weren't just random words that didn't make sense. I still have the paper written down someone that I packed up when I moved last year. The problem I had was that I wasn't sure which day I should start on and which day I should end and start forming the sentence. I mainly have/hear these words when I'm sitting here at my computer at work, and listening to Coast to Coast or some other program (streaming radio, etc.) and as I'm trying something from my "work" that I'm supposed to be doing. As I am about to type a word, the exact word is also said on the stream or radio.

I would like to try this experience again, but it is kind of moot, as I can't prove that these words I written down happened in the way I described it above - so it's kind of meaningless to anybody but me. My wife thought it was interesting at one time, but I guess I made more of it than necessary.

edit on 30-6-2011 by BishopLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That's a pretty deep comment what you said. I honestly haven't heard that said like that before.

It's something I only ever think about when I see the utter chaos that can happen around us. All this war and destruction. It makes me wonder if the 'physical realm' is actually hell and the 'spiritual realm' is the heaven.

So...would you agree that the word SEX appears in "subliminal" messages - like Disney cartoons or various advertisements? I know you've seen them before - most of us have. Personally, I wouldn't have noticed them if someone else hadn't pointed them out.

Its not just the word. Its subliminal imagery as well. The female anatomy is used a lot. It's all marketing, to play on human desires, to make something appear more desirable so that you want it, or want to watch it more.

I think of it from two perspectives (now) I had only one thought on it, but based on what you explained above, I now have another perspective:

1) Having the words SEX hidden in messages negates the purpose of population control. If people have SEX, then this would results in more and more people being born. This is coming from the perspective of TPTB trying to reduce the world's population, as "they" say.

2) Perhaps from how you explained it, maybe through SEX, we reduce the need for God?

In response to your first point, interesting point of view, although I would say the 'sex' in messages is more a marketing ploy to make you want a product, it's not there to try and make you have sex.

There was a time on earth, before the main religions, when sex was viewed as an opportunity to get closer to god. There was a lot of rituals based around it. Maybe I explained myself wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I know this stuff sounds crazy, but I would like to be able to talk to someone about these things that interest me. She not interested anymore.

That's what forums are for, for when the women don't want to know!
But seriously, I sure she will show an interested again at some point. I just wouldn't go overwhelming her with information. Not sure if that's what happened before. But I think if you take on board every theory, then the world can seem an evil place. However, all you have to do is go outside and you can see it's not so bad, so some theories have to complete nonsense.

Man made? Are you saying "intentional"? My coincidences/syncronicities are more like the wife and I are talking (while the TV is playing) and we would say a word at the same time someone on TV says the word. Or if we were talking about a subject during the day, and later that evening this same topic is on either a TV movie, news, or something similar.

Yes intentional. I've had similar syncs, it seems fairly popular. I've had quite a few moments when I have had a song in my head, then went to switch the radio on and the song was playing, that one seems quite popular.

I would like to try this experience again, but it is kind of moot, as I can't prove that these words I written down happened in the way I described it above - so it's kind of meaningless to anybody but me. My wife thought it was interesting at one time, but I guess I made more of it than necessary.

Then try it again. It's only moot if you let it be moot. Even with the world's supply of evidence, there will always be some who doubt. That's just the way it is. If your wife was interested in it, all the more reason to give it another try, don't you think? I say give it another experience, you have nothing to lose from trying again.

st.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join