It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big may happen today...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Yeah, you really should edit that before a mod sees it.
Don't need to get in trouble over this thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Jepic

Okay I edited just in case. But is that word against T&C? I'm curious.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by Heartisblack

reply to post by fiftyfifty

If, by 9 pm this evening Eastern time, something MAJOR has happened.... and it better be doom related,

I'll come back here and give you kudos, a thumbs-up, a star, and a flag.

I will too, dude I will kiss your bum and call you the new Noah.

Me too! Me too! I'll give you *edited*.

Oooops... Yea... That was over the line. Sorry...

edit on 30-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

When "doom" arrives, finally, I think many people will be blowing and being blown. I mean, it's comforting to revert to something we know.

See you tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Wouldn't want a search for that word to bring up an ATS thread, LOL! Yes, the post is better without it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

If, by 9 pm this evening Eastern time, something MAJOR has happened.... and it better be doom related,

When "doom" arrives, finally, I think many people will be blowing and being blown. I mean, it's comforting to revert to something we know.

See you tomorrow!

Amen, nobody will know what to do or how to react.
"Blown away"

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

It is used to refer to pinwheels.

So context is important.

But on topic, yes, something huge will happen. Maybe not tonight, but before most of us are dead (so 30 years give or take) ...Question is, how to pass the time until then?

Myself, I read and do yoga. And I watch the sun go across the sky, and the stars do the same. And I work stupid job, etc, etc. But hey, if all there is is this life, it's pretty damn good if your in America. I mean, I saw "The Road" and although Oprah got all excited about it (she'll have a bunker and the high life I guess), I found it to be a very grim picture of the future, and that makes me cherish every day. Doom can come or stay, makes no difference either way.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

See you tomorrow!

A star for fun.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

It is used to refer to pinwheels.

So context is important.

But on topic, yes, something huge will happen. Maybe not tonight, but before most of us are dead (so 30 years give or take) ...Question is, how to pass the time until then?

Myself, I read and do yoga. And I watch the sun go across the sky, and the stars do the same. And I work stupid job, etc, etc. But hey, if all there is is this life, it's pretty damn good if your in America. I mean, I saw "The Road" and although Oprah got all excited about it (she'll have a bunker and the high life I guess), I found it to be a very grim picture of the future, and that makes me cherish every day. Doom can come or stay, makes no difference either way.

I totally agree with you. "Big" that will affect the modern world will happen in our lifetime. And I think it will be something unprecedented.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I totally agree with you. "Big" that will affect the modern world will happen in our lifetime. And I think it will be something unprecedented.

What would be amazing, unprecedented, and world changing, would be if the USA had one leader with a soul. And I mean non other country even has a chance of raising a leader with a soul, so long as we prevent that.

So the "big event" will be when some leader rises up, with a soul. Simple. That person, will speak words that will ruin the old world. They will speak clearly and distinctly about compassion, love, and empathy, and how these values are higher, and better than the current values of avarice, greed, and material lusts.

So the words that person (or body of persons) will say, are already known to us. The trigger is inside us. When the "global-collapse" / "microphone event" (think "This is John Galt Speaking") happens, everyone will react in predictable ways.

So just try your best to get through each day, and try to detach from the old ways (avarice, greed, material lust, owning things, usury, winning/losing paradigms, deception-as-priority) and begin to water and nurture the new ways (compassion, love, empathy, giving, win-win paradigms, cooperation, honesty-as-priority).

As you divest yourself of the old ideas, you will feel better. As you adopt the new ideas, you will feel at ease, and comfortable. When you change to the new paradigm, it becomes clear that the world is ill, but you'll not be in a rush for it to be "fixed". You'll let it take its time, like a cruise ship slowly drifting backward out of port, why rush it? Plenty of people are running late, so chill, shoot some hoops or read a book, the people who are late to arrive will spend the whole trip thanking you for being patient. That's the truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

What would be amazing, unprecedented, and world changing, would be if the USA had one leader with a soul. And I mean non other country even has a chance of raising a leader with a soul, so long as we prevent that.

So the "big event" will be when some leader rises up, with a soul. Simple. That person, will speak words that will ruin the old world. They will speak clearly and distinctly about compassion, love, and empathy, and how these values are higher, and better than the current values of avarice, greed, and material lusts.

So the words that person (or body of persons) will say, are already known to us. The trigger is inside us. When the "global-collapse" / "microphone event" (think "This is John Galt Speaking") happens, everyone will react in predictable ways.

So just try your best to get through each day, and try to detach from the old ways (avarice, greed, material lust, owning things, usury, winning/losing paradigms, deception-as-priority) and begin to water and nurture the new ways (compassion, love, empathy, giving, win-win paradigms, cooperation, honesty-as-priority).

As you divest yourself of the old ideas, you will feel better. As you adopt the new ideas, you will feel at ease, and comfortable. When you change to the new paradigm, it becomes clear that the world is ill, but you'll not be in a rush for it to be "fixed". You'll let it take its time, like a cruise ship slowly drifting backward out of port, why rush it? Plenty of people are running late, so chill, shoot some hoops or read a book, the people who are late to arrive will spend the whole trip thanking you for being patient. That's the truth.

Thank you for that enlightening post. I'll take your advice.

I give you a star for talking the truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My guess is the changes of something big happening today are....
wait for it......

fiftyfifty

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This video has relevance, posted 30 days ago roughly.

Before getting all doomy and 'blown away', try to understand that the enemy, always lies. That means they can only tell truth, in certain contexts. REPEAT: Truth is disallowed according to their scheme, unless that truth serves further confusion.

So, yeah. It'll take you how many years to alter your financial world, and to navigate your family's boat up the rapids like a Salmon going upstream? That takes time.

But the rapids of the river, will settle, and families will be moving upstream, as discrete groups. It takes a lot to make your vessel sound, and to orient a course up river. Each family must do this for themselves, there will be no help from the authorities or churches, sorry.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's interesting that you are an infrequent thread maker, OP and I appreciate your being so candid and unembellished. I don't normally take too much interest in threads like this but the past three days I have been having some pretty bad nightmares and disturbed sleep and I just wonder how these things got in my subconscious. It's not like I'm new to a myriad of legitimate threats and doomsday scenarios that confront us with more and more frequency. My dreams are usually more personal and more obviously psychological than these. What I've been dreaming seems almost scripted from another source.
I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing something similar?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

This video needs a thread of it's own. I've heard a lot of this stuff before, but never took it that seriously. This guy seems pretty credible though doesn't he? Does anyone know any more about him? Is he a kook or a nutjob or what?
edit on 6/30/2011 by wtbengineer because: finished watching the video

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It Has Happened!!!!!
This was HUGE, the largest "event" i've ever seen...
You were right, Something BIG did just happened,
Unfortunately I was out of tissue....
Shouldnt have had that giant burrito last night.

Anyway, If anything else this big happens, please keep me posted

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Something big may not happen today...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

yeah, that weird ocurance that happened in hawaii. A solar flare. luckilly it did not hit us, but im sure that comet elinin has something to do with that maybe. The huge massive solar flare that hawaii saw might have some impact on earth. SHOCKWAVE, as i have been investigating for a little while. They saw the light of, i wonder when the shockwave will hit earth. the effects are like a rock being thrown in a lake and the ripple effect. Light speed travels faster, that light is what hawaii saw. The shockwave i'm sure is on the way. After all, it came from the sun and has to travel that distance. Seeems that every time we get one of these a volcanoe errupts , earthquakes or something. So, I believe you when you say something big may happen and it will when the shockwave gets here.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

lol ! Do you guy realize if someone quotes something the edit will be in vain, as it will not be hidden

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by smallpeeps

This video needs a thread of it's own. I've heard a lot of this stuff before, but never took it that seriously. This guy seems pretty credible though doesn't he? Does anyone know any more about him? Is he a kook or a nutjob or what?
edit on 6/30/2011 by wtbengineer because: finished watching the video

No, he is speaking truth. Thanks for the reply. But honestly, why would you ask ATS if he is a kook or a nutjob?

If ten members post after me saying he IS a nutjob, how shall you decide?

It seems there is no answer, except to study and to know.

Not to get all biblical, but Jesus, The Master, told us to become "like this little child, right here" if we want to gain heaven. So how do we reconcile innocence and simplicity (being like children or like Jesus same thing) with the complexity and rules which they tell us, life requires? Jesus tells us to be simple and joyful, yet the makers of our anti-Christian world tell us to be dutiful and miserable.

It seems to me, that Jesus' enemies were lovers of rules. As he said to them, "Serpents and vipers: You tie up heavy loads and place them on the shoulders of the weak." ...So the message seems to be: Simplicity and obviousness = good, complexity and endless stupid reasonings = bad.

Anyway, yes, I do agree with the scheme this man is describing and yes I think that scheme (getting mothers to bond with the state by monetizing their infant without their knowledge thereby creating a trust relationship which trust relationship follows the child all the way to the eventual "SSN card" which says clearly that the card is property of the state and you must return it if they ask, hence a trust-coupon) is what system we live under today.

You'll have to do the research. Or not, maybe aliens will shew, and make it all so easy for us, no thinking required. Ho hum, thinking is so old fashioned! Like, this dude is talking about Lincoln and stuff.. Yawn! Where's the remote control, HDTV awaits!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfric
MsN just reported a 5.4 quake 100 miles north of tokyo.

That's not big, sorry.
I hope the OP isn't feeling a confrontation between Syria/Iran and Israel..
Now that would be BIG.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join