It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Most Prominent Events in the History of Mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok, somehow I happened upon this website. I don't even really know how, but I started reading it because it said "breaking news" and I HAVE to read breaking news... anyway, I know that I, personally, never heard about this, but it took me a little by surprise.

According to this article which has eyewitness accounts by several different people including pilots in the air and on the ground witness a large meteor be broken into pieces by a UFO before it hit the earth. I know this is a little far fetched, but this is ATS right?

Anyway, I know its alot to read, but if it is just a bunch of nothing, then at least it was entertaining right? Anyway, I will quote a few things that it says and give you the link for you to decide.

(EXTRAORDINARY DEVELOPMENT ABOUT THE CASE OF UNIDENTIFIED LUMINOUS OBJECTS THAT WAS WITNESSED AND REPORTED BY SEVERAL PILOTS ON NOVEMBER 1, 2002 IN TURKEY )

A METEOR THAT ENTERED INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND THAT WOULD POSSIBLY WREAK HAVOC ON EARTH WAS BROKEN INTO PIECES AND RENDERED INEFFECTIVE BY A U F O BEFORE IT HIT.

THE INCIDENT WHICH COULD BE CONSIDERED AS ONE OF THE MOST PROMINENT EVENTS IN HISTORY OF MANKIND, WAS WITNESSED BY A TOTAL OF 6 DIFFERENT AIRLINER CREWS (4 IN THE AIR, 2 FROM THE GROUND) AND SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM THE GROUND AND WAS FILMED BY AN AMATEUR CAMERA.

THIS HISTORICAL EVENT WHICH DISCLOSES THE REALITY OF THE EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS BY OUR RESEARCH CENTER FOR 15 DAYS.

THE DETAILS ABOUT THE INCIDENT, WRITTEN TESTIMONIES BY PILOTS AND THE OTHER WITNESSES INVOLVED, DRAWINGS. ANIMATIONS, VIDEO FOOTAGE AND THE ANALYSIS OF THIS INCIDENT ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Sirius UFO

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Is the site credible? I am surprised it didn't make the news, since you all know how easy it is for stories to break. If they have breaking news for high-speed chases, then they can have breaking news for mass death being prevented by an UFO. Interesting story, but it does not sound credible.

new topics

join