posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:04 PM
Q) How do you know when Bush is lying?
A) His mouth is moving.
1. Bush: "We went into Russia, we said, 'Here's some IMF money,' and it ended up in Viktor Chernomyrdin's pocket and others."
2. Bush: "We got one [a hate crime law] in Texas, and guess what? The three men who murdered James Byrd, guess what's going to happen to them?
They're going to be put to death ... It's going to be hard to punish them any worse after they get put to death....We're happy with our laws on our
3. Bush: bragged that in Texas he was signing up children for the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) as "fast as any other state."
4. Bush: "He [Gore] is for registration of guns."
5. Bush: Said he found Gore's tendency to exaggerate "an issue in trying to defend my tax relief package. There was some exaggeration about the
numbers" in the first debate.
6. Bush: "I felt during his debate with Senator [Bill] Bradley saying he [Gore] authored the EITC [earned-income tax credit] when it didn't
7. Bush: "You can quote all the numbers you want but I'm telling you we care about our people in Texas. We spent a lot of money to make sure people
get healthcare in the state of Texas."
And the list goes on and on...
The rest can be found here
Do you really want to re-elect someone like this?!?!