It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know what the speed limit is here Germany Boy...!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Heads up you petrol head Germans... this aint the autobahn ....

Someone please offer this guy a ticket to travel the world and see how police speak to tourists .....

edit on 30-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Very respectful, Officer..

The choice of wording on part of the police officer makes me sick, but i can't help but laugh at it..

Don't speed because you may not be able to react in time to stop yourself from being in an accident, No, Don't speed because you may be anally raped when they take you to jail..

Wishful thinking perhaps, Officer, sir?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

I do feel the guy seems to have an issue with German's as if you look closely, once the guy says his german his body language changes and becomes hostile, dunno perhaps its something from ww2, but damn, someone needs to get him to anger management classes asap.

Like you said, its not about you speeding and killing yourself but its all about going to jail and getting butt raped that should concern you...what a complete moron.

Btw.. " WHY ARE YOU DRIVING IN MY COUNTRY " wtf is that all about, i thought the U.S.A. belonged to its citizens...someone needs an education........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 30-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I particularly liked how after finding out the driver was from Germany, the officer then asks him what he is doing driving in "My country".

Grow up, man... What are you doing on my Earth, Officer?

EDIT: Noticed your edit just now. Great minds....

edit on 30-6-2011 by Inquisitive1 because: Added a line

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

I had to edit to include that last remark. so from here on end i guess i need to ask everyone hey does the u.s. belong to you? , are you the new owner ? , i mean if its up fro sale, how much do i need, will a loan from my local bank actually cover the running costs of owning america....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I wonder if that cop knows what happens in prison to bulky arrogant cops that go to jail for infringement on someones human rights? It's far worse than what happens to German speeders......

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Seems faked to me

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Seems faked to me

Dont think its fake, i mean, its not as if it doesn't happen right ? , but if you follow the link it directs you to this

policecrimes.com...

top topics

join