It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody here that knows a good deal about Auras?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I know what the colors mean, but there is more to it than that, isn't there?
For one, a question that's been eating at me is what does the SIZE mean? The reason I ask this is everybody has said that has ever read my aura says that my aura is very very large massive it's been described as much larger than most everybody's they have ever read. I am female, I mean I'd understand an influential male having a "massive" aura, but apparently that is not what determines it. So can anybody tell me what this means? Thank you in advance.
Blessed Be!~ Lady
edit on 30-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: fix sentence

edit on 30-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: sp

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hi,

Our thoughts create feelings that cause the energy field to shrink around us, or expand outwards from us, depending on the state we are in at the time. It fluctuates, like the colours do.. it's an alive system indicating changes of state in every moment.

So happy or self-content, with balanced ego, will always show up as a strong large energy field. Moreso if you are master of your thoughts. And more again if you work on keeping the body at peak condition, and, more again if you are aware of the "inner you" and it's power. Plus any variations of these things adjusts the size.

Hope this helps

edit on 30-6-2011 by Tayesin because: silly and forgetful

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

That does help, thanks. Wow I can kind of relate to that. I also looked it up on google and got some information that says people who work with energy and healing have larger auras and I am a pagan and do work with natural energies so that kind of relates to me as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Cool.

It's all about how much energy flows through you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

i farted and it mixed with my aura and uh what color do you think it was?STOOPID thas wut

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Hi,

Our thoughts create feelings that cause the energy field to shrink around us, or expand outwards from us, depending on the state we are in at the time. It fluctuates, like the colours do.. it's an alive system indicating changes of state in every moment.

So happy or self-content, with balanced ego, will always show up as a strong large energy field. Moreso if you are master of your thoughts. And more again if you work on keeping the body at peak condition, and, more again if you are aware of the "inner you" and it's power. Plus any variations of these things adjusts the size.

Hope this helps

Some people (very few) can see other peoples energy fields, like actually pick up on peoples auras, good and bad, but it probs scares them so much from a young age, they are probs todays drunks and druggies having tried to find anything to drown it out or they get conditioned by the school system and media that to think like that is bad and wrong and wierd and crazy (telepathy, telekensis, teleportation, meditation, !

Fck the secret societies (whoever it was) that started conditioning KIDS from birth

Fckin nazi b@st@rds

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Hi,

Hope this helps

So to have reached this stage at 21 is good right?

Why does it come so natural to some yet to others it seems so nuts??
I know loooads of politically active / revolution minded people but less than 1% out there know their TRUE INNER POWER

You create ur own reality with ur thoughts!
I was blind but now I see
Put two glasses water in the freezer, one labelled "LOVE" an one labelled "HATE" .. few hours later see the difference in the ice formation

I woulda never woke up if it wasnt for UK HARDCORE
1000's of tracks all laces with nuggets of lyrics that make MUCH more sense once you've awoken to the truth!

Hixxy - I See the Light (lyrics about being blind in the past but now you see the light etc.)
Dougal & Gammer - Ordinary People (lyrics we are one etc in multicultural harmony
Bomfunk Mcs - Live your Life (basically tellin ya its ALL (reality) just a thing in ur mind, u can be what u wanna be u only have to choose)

HARDCORE is that head bangin music that the old people call the cops on us for listenin to
HARDCORE is that head bangin music that the government has tried to infiltrate becuz of the MESSAGES and MEANINGS that it is gettin out

HARDCORE is the music that is awakenin the pineal glands of MILLIONS of my generation
HARDCORE and TRANCE etc. are wackin their hemisphere's of the brain in sync
HARDCORE AND TRANCE etc. is literally brain entrainment

and HARDCORE is so grass roots, bcuz we ACTUALLY LOVE THE MUSIC TOOOOOOOOOO!

so FCK THE GOVERNMENT
THEY CAN BAN RAVES
THEY CAN BAN PARTYS
but we will still do it anyway hahahaha stupid old men smokin cuban cigars in your mansions thinkin you can control us, fck u

THE SPIRIT OF HARDCORE LIVES ON

The only limit is the limit you set yourself!!
edit on 30-6-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: too short a post

edit on 30-6-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just curious how anyone can know what the color means? Recently I had a person read mine, he is part of a group I cannot mention, but legitimate. Mine was white but not going far from my body, I hold it tight I suppose. Now when I looked this color up, mostly I found that being this color meant that I was about to die.

Well, I am still here almost a year later. But then I also found that I could be very spiritual which fits nicely, even well advanced. But then to dwell on that as an asset would be a matter for the ego which I will not allow. It would be an interesting study to get a reading on folks you know, then compare the colors to their personalities.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Hi,
The layer of white right near the body is only the smallest part of the energy field, and something most people see from time to time when they aren't trying to. As soon as they focus on it it dissipates for them.

The person viewing you may need practice to see all the energy field. And they shouldn't stand or sit right near you to do it because their field interacts with yours... if that's what they did with you.

For people who see or are treaining to see, each goes through a process of learning the basics of what colours mean, then another stage of learning what the colours Feel like, which gives more information.

Each energy centre has it's own colour so that radiates into the energy field front and rear of the body. The aura has multiple layers within it too, each representing various levels of information from the physical to mental, and "above".

My daughter hated seeing the aura when she started school. She used to come home grumpy about "those silly colours around people"... until she learned to focus on what was important at the time. She's 16 now so is still struggling with that one

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Two others with me at the time, had wildly different readings which I could understand. The teen was very different and he had multiple colors while his dad was in the red. The guy doing the reading I can only assume was very good based on his background which was used by others, which well qualifies him I suppose. He did tell me to spend more time in meditation to expand. Since I have done that with odd results, having trouble re-connecting afterwards.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Many individuals will comment about my aura as well, however, usually, when I am in a bad mood, they will say things like "dense" or "heavy" and when in a more energetic mood, they will comment about the "light" and attempt to "feed" as they are attracted to the "innocence" - as they resent thier own inner child, and paradoxically seek to corrupt the inner child of others.

Many people want me to join the "real world" however, they cannot fathom that even animals that hunt and eat each other are still "innocent" as they have not lost thier connection to the source.
edit on 30-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I really wanna find a real aura reader. I think I have a big one as well. I should really make a thread about what happened to me. Well, I suppose it's what I did. It's just 99% of people that read it won't believe it. Heck, even one of the people who saw it won't admit it and says it was a dream.
But yeah, I've just recently been looking into auras, and the third eye specifically. I'll definitely be following this thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Could you steer me to the thread? I am very interested.
To all the other posted replies, thanks for all your input...I have only seen an aura once and it was a bad one, but I definately can feel the energy of people around me... I can read their emotions even if they're hiding them, and I think I may also be able to feed off the energies though this is something that I never realized I was doing before but becomes more apparent the older I get when my energy should be decreased and usually is but if I am with someone else that is bubbly and youthful, I can start to feel more perked up too.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think it's important to not get too hung up on the color and size of your aura, because they are constantly shifting and changing. In other words, if you don't like the color, just wait a few hours and chances are it'll be a different color.
It's mostly a reflection of your emotional state, and how you feel at the time.

If anyone here is trying to learn to see auras here is a good eye concentration exercise that is helpful in training the eyes.

For some people it's easier to see them around plants or trees before practicing on people. (This is how I first saw them.) To do this, look at a grove of trees just after sunset, when the light is fading. Sometimes you can see these magnificent, huge flaming-like auras coming out of the treetops. If you don't see anything, experiment with varying the distance and the amount of light.

top topics

join