It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yin/Yang UFO Sighting - Australia (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Warning: Video contains "Potty Language"

Hello ATS, hope you are all having a good night so far. Found this fascinating UFO video just now, and felt compelled to share it with the class.

Fairly funny commentary, this video is about 10 minutes long. Due to clouds, as specified by the people in the video, the UFO in suspect fades away from view - and at 4:18 seconds it reappears.

I really cannot say what it is. At first, due to the shaking of the camera, I thought it could be a CGI experiment. But the behavior of these Australian kids, and the whole video itself is very amateur, IMO not something they made for their college computer class.

As he zooms in, the situation becomes a bit more strange. This UFO appears to resemble a yin and yang.

Other notes:

It is "emanating light, not reflecting it." claims one of the excited Australians.

The camera man and his mate both claim that at one point the UFO flashes. I am still replaying this video to see what they are talking about.

Enjoy.

edit on 30-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
This UFO appears to resemble a yin and yang.

I watched the first three minutes, but unless it does something more exciting, its a chinese lantern.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
A blurry star,with some good old autokinesis thrown in , a carton of xxxx and some buds for good measure
Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Not very conclusive of anything; sorry to say.

I hope the wolves don't tear ya to shreds!

s & f for an interesting vid, tho!

Are there any ground reports for corroboration?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

On such a cloudy night, one would think it was either the moon or a planet. Though I am no astronomer, I'd have to suggest that it's probably not a planet, and definitely not the moon.

A star is a bit of a hard sell. I think you should watch more of it, it seems to be much to vibrant.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

I could not find anything.
Will keep searching though.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Capture taken at 1:10 minute mark into video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/410779849f8e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Venus behind the clouds and a competition to see how many times they can use the F word in a video so people can post it on ATS and beat the censors...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

There is to much excitement in the witnesses,the kind of excitement that a night of drinking and smoking can cause ordinary objects to appear bizarre.Zoom in on any bright light with a camera and get unusual looking images.Listen to the bloke who says "watch it on the screen " in other words ,it looks normal just from looking at it but when viewed through the camera its a UFO?, Not convinced of any thing strange going on here.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I used to live on the Gold Coast and sometimes I'd see things like this in the late evening/early morning, but they would float from south to north seemingly way out over the sea.
Those guys don't sound like the type of guys who would try and fake anything like this.

So, in conclusion, yes, this is a UFO (unidentified flying object).

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hey! A shaky small light in the sky, with lots of swearing, video. I haven't seen anything like it before.

But you know what, at least cameras are pointed up. One day we should all just point our cameras at the sky at the same time at different locations, see if we come up with something cool. haha.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
This UFO appears to resemble a yin and yang.

I watched the first three minutes, but unless it does something more exciting, its a chinese lantern.

That's it.

I'm moving to Roswell. And I'm a pastey white bastard with a beard.

and I'm going to start a Chinese restaurant there.

and I'm going to call it the Chinese Lantern.

And when people come in asking if I saw a UFO... I'm throwing a plate of noodles at them, and in my worst chinese slang yell "Oh dapper, another customer with an ironic take on our food, what shall we do Mr Cho?"

We shall rue da worl mr badwolf... rue da worlll....

edit on 30/6/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
For people that are not accustomed to Queensland speak, this is not over exaggerated swearing for a "shock effect" this is just general speak......

Interesting video but not much in it...could be anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
'ive seen something like this before, but i was sober then' ahhaha that made me LOL
plus this moved, first it was out the front of the house, then it was in line with the roof, therefore its not a stationary object and later on in the vid its much further away.
You debunking idiots need to watch all aspects, this isnt a planet nor the moon nor a lantern.
Its truely a UFO and thats what it will stay.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh you're a cynical bugger!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Venus behind the clouds and a competition to see how many times they can use the F word in a video so people can post it on ATS and beat the censors...

I edited the thread with a warning, so no one else is offended by the aspiring astronomers. So you think it's Venus?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Its no wonder my mother did not want me to emigrate here

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Previous ATS post

And it's Venus.

top topics

join