It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts of flight 401

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Good Thread and story OP.

My perspective is in looking at the bigger picture. Hauntings usually occur as a result of tragic deaths.

Hauntings in general are due to unfinished business which the dead/deceased are now dedicated to rectify.

In this case, The deceased crew understood that this accident was due to a design flaw in the aircraft.

Which Lockheed admitted and had immediately corrected soon thereafter.

My take on the statement by the deceased pilot was that another L-1011 aircraft wouldn't go down for the same reason as his had (due to the corrected error) which had originally lead to his untimely demise.

I also feel that the ghosts opt to stay in this dimension and not "Crossover" to what we'd consider to be Heaven because they are so dedicated to righting the wrongs which lead to their premature deaths.

Which I can entirely understand.for under the circumstances I'd be pissed off too !
For what good is an Autopilot if it automatically flies you into the ground ?!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
destination thank you for taking the time to put togather and share this with all of us, I really just startd getting into all this type stuff over the last few months and am glad for people like you who take the time to research these things and post it to educate and help others on here, however it is too bad the airline wuldnt allow investigators to look into it. but guess they felt they had to protect their pocket books, well anyway thanks agian for the post star for you

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

it did not completely disintegrate and there were many parts that were salvaged and returned to Eastern Airlines for use on other aircraft.

I dont buy this one bit.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What a facinating story, thank you for posting such a detailed thread.
I think the pilots were trying to put their wrongs to right by helping on the new plane.
How scary it must have been to sit next to a vanishing ghost!

With such high ranked witnesses this story certainly holds some credibility. Its just a shame they were not named and a proper investigation never happened.

Sounds like the air craft company have something to hide? A plane crashing because of such a minor fault is so neglectful. At least the fault was detected and altered.
I dont like the idea of salvaged parts of the plane being used again either. Sounds a bit like saving money rather than safety!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

it did not completely disintegrate and there were many parts that were salvaged and returned to Eastern Airlines for use on other aircraft.

I dont buy this one bit.

Well whether you buy it or not it's true. There are links posted to the original crash investigation, which state that parts (such as the galley) were salvaged and re-used, and it was when the salvaged parts were removed from other Eastern Airlines planes that the manifestations stopped. Eastern Airlines fully admit to using salvaged parts so it's very easy to check out.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's great to see this story on here. I first heard of this as a kid when the movie came out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join