It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the Start - the Disempowerment of Women Has Been a Tool of Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Think about from the stance that there is an elite group behind the scenes with the goal of controling humanity in the masses throughout history.

Throughout all ( all being used vaugely, yet (sadly) still quite accurately ) history the idea of the feminine role has been one of submission to their male counterparts. I shouldn't have to get into any real specifics here or be forced to provide links for this, it's just generally known throughout history women have never gotten the respect they deserve. A production of this is the feminine role in society, as well as their general psychology being quite docile ( that would be my wording for the purpose of this thread).

I would say that if you wanted to control a population, implementing apon them a philosophy ( such as the degradation of one of their sexes ) in such a way that they themselves perpetuate it against their own species is an ingenius idea.

you have just provided that 40 to 50 % of the population is already of a discouraged and submissive mindset.

i suppose my thoughts on the subject are as simple as that. i hope no women are offended that i would literally consider such a thing, that all the generations and generations of women that suffered from sexism was built on a conspiracy to make controling humanity an easy task. i don't mean to demean or make light of anyone's suffering.

any thoughts?
edit on 6/30/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I agree to some extent. I don't know who you believe is trying to manipulate us humans. If you have any concrete proof of these things that want to subvert us I'd love to see it. I have as of yet seen any actual proof on here of anything despite the fact people demand it in ever post.

No. I'm content to believe men just really want to have sex bad enough that if the only way for them to get it is to shut the woman up totally then many of them would do so. Even modern men. Especially ancient men who had to pay a large some of money for that wife.

Which is why thewre will never be true equality between the sexes. You want true equality, remove the male sex drive. Now I have yet to see them try that experament.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Your correct to a certain extent.

Humans required the male to hunt and collect due to their superior strength and stature while the female had the job of looking after the family or children.

Humans evolved under this concept which was known as the Age of Man. The Age of women has just begun with the rebirthing of energy in the forms of electricity, technology and money. A man is no longer required to hunt themselves and both sexes are on a level playing field.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by siren8

i suppose one could easily agree with the idea that a pharoah, during an ancient time where loss of control could be death, would want to keep his population under his control by a mean such as sexism. i suppose it depends to what degree of sexism you expect.

while i don't disagree that yes alot of men just see women ( i suppose due to physical psychology ) as this mass of meat to inject sperm into, that is not the fundamental form of sexism that creates the submissive female in my thought process.

what i mean, more so, is the idea that women cannot hold certain positions of politics, religion or leadership within the society. a female born into a society where women are never meant to be more than housekeepers ( along with being generally experiencing being less than equal while growing up ) will just expect to serve and keep that frame of mind their whole life. if there would be a political usurp, a war or a revolution of any kind a woman would not likely consider it her place to put voice in or extend assertive help. i could imagine a roman emperor, a king or feudal lord would value such a mind set in his 'underlings'

thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

that is very legit!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is a sad indictment of male dominated society and I think very accurate.
But what of examples of female dominated societies throughout history. The are quite a few if I recall.

new topics

top topics

join