It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is about you, of course.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Explanation: Descartes a moran/moron [just for clarities sake
] ???

Hell NO! Hume's teh MORAN!!!

Hume's bundle theory .... cleverly disguised by ...

I contest that they are pieces of data that are true in any situation relevant to their.. uhm... confined paramaters *looks up more buzz words* as facts set the paradigm of what is being discussed and yeah.....

Is as full of CRAP as it can get because HUME WAS WRONG and has always been wrong!

Here is WHY that is so...

1stly some insight into Hume ...

So induction fallacy eh... yeah and he forgot about HOLES which are the feature AND the object at the same time.
FORM = FUNCTION generally ok! For anybody who disagrees... NEVER USE A DOORWAY EVER AGAIN and see how long before you start whinging and whining!

Personal Disclosure: And sense data [ie cogito ergo sum] does PROVE GOD... by deduction. Go ask Descartes who was the one who was thinking and therefor being self causal... which is what it takes to be god...self creation! Miracles are just that! And so are you! Being ignorant of ones godhood doesnt make one not god... it just makes one a silly god. [aka "a wanker' as per the vid]

edit on 30-6-2011 by OmegaLogos because: edited for spelling and to add the aka etc. for clarity

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
reply to post by siren8

. However you were correct on one point: I am in fact special. My mother tells me that daily, sometimes she texts it too. There fore it is true.

Of this we have little... no, ...no doubt. It is amusing when someone willingly makes an ass of themselves even when they believe otherwise.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
IamaAlien you were spot on at showing the fallacies of LordTypo's posts. I learned much from your words Alien and I am now a True Believer.

<< 1   >>

join