It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: The CIA Hacker Cyber Attacks Are The New Goldmine For Michael Chertoff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow.

He's going to make money off these fake cyber attacks while we lose anonymity and internet freedom.

And it's tax payer money he's gonna be making.

I hope he dies slowly in a fire. lol

At the root of all staged false flag attacks is the love of money ...... MIchael Chertoff did 9/11 for money, billions of us taxpayer dollars to a foreign dual citizen tasked with keeping America safe. Michael Chertoff also did Flight 253. If you do not know this, do some more research. This guy literally is terrorizing America to extort US dollars through fear, racketeering, and media fraud. Operation Cyber Shockwave became a reality, and like a sad tale of murder she wrote he is always there standing next to the dead body solving the case and asking for cash to protect you from the next body he will find. Put this criminal in prison or send him home, he hates you America and wipes his butt with the US Constitution.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
hey..great post and a video..thank you...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What the crap is that think in your icon? I've never seen that movie though I did hear of a man who was born to walk that way cause some virus or witch dr made his bones all twist so he walked on all fours like that is thiks based on that?

Where do you ppl get your picktures anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

idk it looks like pumpkinhead

new topics

top topics

join