It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Journey on ATS. At the beginning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

This is the first time I create topic, so I am quite nervous
I know, I know... it is only an introduction, but I expect to make new friends here. Also I hope I will provide community with interesting and useful information.

A little background...

I cannot say where I was born in, because I do not think that is important. We are all born on planet Earth and that is starting point for me. All I would love to share, is that it is beautiful place near the mountains with a vivid nature and fresh air that revives you every time you breath. I suppose, we are all attached to the places where we are born. So, mountains and forests is the type of scenery I love most, and I try to travel back home every time I can.

I studied at school like everyone else, but I remember me hating Math Sciences and I could not understand why teacher always gave me bad marks for just saying, "Why I need to study this? I have calculator and I can count anything on it!" He he, yes, I was quite naive. Because, even for a butterfly to get to the point when it can fly, a long road of emerging out of chrysalis lies ahead. I liked more Humanitarian Subjects, like History, Literature, Languages, Art, Geography... And you know what? It did not changed when I grew up.

At the age of sixteen, I entered the University of Arts and Culture. I studied on Television and Movie Sound Producing faculty. I had a great time there actually. A lot of different experience, work with interesting people. I even shot few short movies myself. I remember me working very quickly. I cannot imagine how some works were accomplished in such a short frame. But I was interested more in Music Production, Arrangements, Composing. In University I had some subjects related to that, but that was not enough for me. So, I got Bachelor Degree and had a period of my life when I was working on Television Projects, also in Movie Industry.

But there was just something not right there. I did not felt like I am going for my dream. I always wanted to be a musician. Since school I was playing on my little synth keyboard at home. I also played guitar a little bit. Later on, I developed some skills and started to compose. I never had any lessons on how to write music. But I felt like that is all I want, and this is the right thing for me, right language... The language of hundreds of words never said before, and thousands of sentences never written.

At that time, I did not had experience with people from Music Industry, but I knew I need to start somewhere. Well, Internet was my answer. To my surprise, I met a lot of people who are looking for composer. And I said to myself, hey, why not? This way several new songs were written, and projects finished. And with that experience I knew, nothing cannot be accomplished if you have a dream.

In some time, I got opportunity to have studio at my house. And I am such a person that hardly takes having a boss. Nowadays I work at home, learned to play piano well, also guitar. I do all the work myself, starting from idea till the very end. And I am a happy person. I have everything I need in my life. I have roof above my head, food on my table to eat, cloth in my wardrobe to wear.

From now on, you might have guessed, music is my life. It is not that is hard to notice. But you would not believe, even some of my friends still do not know what I am doing... Well, basically I answer that I work with music. I just do not like to talk about that a lot. Maybe because it is my private space I do not want to share with everyone. I like people to listen to the result, but not getting deeper into the process. When I write, it drains all my energy and power. In some cases, you need to restore for a few days, on the other side it can take weeks. I try to say as much as I can with every note. But sometimes I think there is always something left, something is missing. Maybe I am a perfectionist. And I think that is truth.

Also, I like to help people a lot, and as much as I can. I just like seeing someone smiling, having a good day. Even by listening to somebody on the phone can change their day. I cannot remember me having conflicts with anyone, I like to take diplomatic stance when two sides are firing.

I do not stand for any Religion or Political Party. I believe in Love, and that is what matters for me. Yes, I like to talk about any kind of religion or politics, but that is because I am always curios and interested in the things I do not know. I like to question a lot. And I am sorry for those, who do not.

I am interested in Green Technologies and Energy, Healthy Environment, Preserving Animals. I think it is one of the main roles of humanity on this planet - do not destroy. A lot had been done, but more needs to be achieved. If you cannot support or help, at least do not raze, ruin or damage.

Additionally, I like reading topics about Space and Universe. It is just amazing how much is still unexplored and unknown. And every day adds unsolved puzzles in the picture of the Great Creator.

I stand for Human Rights to be respected, no matter where you from, what do you believe in and what color your skin. I think and I know - everyone is equal, and no one has right to humiliate, abuse and homicide any living being.

Well, I believe I told a little bit about myself and I am thrilled about my journey on ATS.

~ Namaste

P.S.: I usually do not like talking about myself, I am quite shy person. So I just started to write what was on my mind. Sorry, if it got quite long.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello & Welcome to ATS!

Hope you find any answers to anything you may be looking for!

And it not, then enjoy your time here & hopefully be able to broaden your knowledge at the same time!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thanks!

I browse ATS every day and I find many interesting topics. I am very open person and I always like to discuss new things. Most of the time if I want to check news, first place I think of is ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Welcome the ATS community.
Feel free to express yourself and just ignore the naysayers.
I feel you will have a great experience here and be a good contributor as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thank you kdog1982!

Answering the signature question "The end is coming. What are you going to do?" - Well, if it's "end of the world cataclysm" I would spend the rest of my time with people I love and care about. And ask for forgiveness those whom I have offended somehow. If it's not "end of the world cataclysm" - I would do the same

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Welcome! I hope your stay does you some good. My stay here so far has done me some good for sure. I hear about a lot of topics that remain hushhush on the idiotbox. I have broken many topics to my family from this site, and will continue to reap the benefits of being a member here.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

I understand and respect your love of music.
I have this love and need also.

I play oboe,clairnet and piano.

Music is my escape from this world.

You seem like a kind and sensative soul.

May you benefit from becoming a part of this board.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think this is one of the best intros. I have ever read .perhaps you could share your location with us .Follow your dream and you will have a happy life..There is lots to learn and enjoy on this site.the Alert button is below members click on it for an explanition of its use..Hope you find inspriation for your music in everything you do.
Welcome to ATS from Texas...enjoy

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You'll find many people here that have the same interest in music. I for one.

Hope you stick around and enjoy this place. There certainly are many topics that may hold your imagination and state of being. Dont let the little stuff bother ya, as this is a place for all to express what they feel, probably no better place on the WWW to do so. Enjoy and welcome!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS... all I can say is be careful, many a' good men and woman enter and are more confused by the time they leave than when they entered...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! You'll find many music lovers here as well as interesting topics to explore.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hello and as all have said welcome =)

You seem like an interesting person with an interesting story and I look forward to more posts by you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow! I am impressed with so many replies. Thank you TKDRL, dizziedame, granpabobby, theRhenn, FoxStriker, Night Star, XJMatt!

I read all your replies and I will use all of your advices.

dizziedame - Special thanks for kinds words. I hope other people will benefit from me also. Sharing is Caring

granpabobby - Hello Texas
Thanks for letting me know about Alert Button. Unfortunately, I cannot share my location right now. I hope you understand.

FoxStriker - He He. Thank you for the warning! I believe, there is nothing more confusing, than a man who just left a house in a search for a better one, without acknowledging that he just closed the right door.

theRhenn, Night Star - Glad to know there is music lovers!

XJMatt - Thank you. My story is indeed just a tip of an iceberg, and there is more to say. I had many lows in my life, and almost no one supported me with my dream. But that is completely another story... I am sure every one has a story worth of being heard, read and well placed deep inside heart.

P.S.: I am so sorry that I still do not know how to quote all of you the same time. I just did not wanted to write a lot of separare posts. So I wrote all the Thanks in one reply. Hope you understand.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SeanKeanu

Hi Sean, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Never a problem. Just find your spot and settle any way you like. Let no one discourage you. All of us here have the same rights as anyone else. Read past all the hype and carry on like a trooper. For every anoyance here, there are 100 other members that will enjoy reading whatever topics you feel like you want to share or comment on. Dont let flags and stars get ya down. You may get some, none or many. All in all, it's the participation, not the cute little stars that count!

Look forward to seeing you in the "war room". ATS just might become your fave news, social and all around fun reading sight. btw, there are no shortage of conspiracy theories here.

new topics

top topics

join