It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre atmospheric disturbance filmed in Hawaii

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cloaked4u

No. I haven't seen it. I haven't seen any rocket lauches for a long time. I'd like to. As I explained the conditions have to be right. Yes, it's rare. But it happens.

www.psychohistorian.org...

Quotes taken from your links

"Everyone agreed that from a central point a pulse of light appeared"
And
most likely for the sightings
"What was very interesting, is that when the apparent explosions occurred, the [central source] appeared to split in two vertically, and then immediately became obscured. The total time that the object was visible to us was approximately 2.5 minutes.
"The bubble [then] expanded and from the centre a point started to manifest and 'grow' bigger, separating into two halves like slices of light, similar to two waning moon shapes, very shiny and bright."

I didn't see that on OP original post vid.....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

No, the MSM would never lie to us... Nor would any here on ATS......
To everybody else, please trust your instincts and keep researching.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Regardless of if you think the Hawaii phenomena is a Minuteman III or not...This is uber cool

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by siren8

Meh... not impressed...

It's a moving lens flare.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b48fc7ccc07.jpg[/atsimg]

.... Missile... lol
edit on 1-7-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

How do I know? I read quite a bit. Don't rely on me read for yourself. This week NASA had a webcast of a launch from the site in Virginia. It was made from a combination of new equipment mounted on top of an old Minute Man first stage rocket. A casual observer can see that launching a satellite into orbit is big job for a lot of people and quite different from a military readiness test.

Try google < Wallops Flight Facility Schedule> it is public, after all it is public money.
edit on 1-7-2011 by whatwasthat because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

How do I know? I read quite a bit. Don't rely on me read for yourself. This week NASA had a webcast of a launch from the site in Virginia. It was made from a combination of new equipment mounted on top of an old Minute Man first stage rocket. A casual observer can see that launching a satellite into orbit is big job for a lot of people and quite different from a military readiness test. Try google < Wallops Flight Facility Schedule> it is public, after all it is public money.

Trust me i dont rely on others, i do read,research and come to my own conclusion by myself.
I checked out what you suggested.
So are you suggesting that maybe what we see on the video may be activity launched from the Wallops Flight Facility?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

The launch in the video posted on this thread is from California site. The military uses the site north of Los Angles for training and many readiness activities.

The Wallops Island site is on the east coast.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
I think there are people or powers that be that are getting ready to pull of a deception. They have to test their projection devices. I think we are going to see some amazing things soon, but they will not be real. We will think what we are seeing is real, but it will be a deception.

this i will agree with

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

No.
It occurred at the separation of the payload from the third stage of the rocket.

Yes, in the example video below (minuteman Launch from 2002), you can clearly see the process and the "atmospheric flare" as well:

No mystery at all here.
edit on 4-7-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

No.
It occurred at the separation of the payload from the third stage of the rocket.

Yes, in the example video below (minuteman Launch from 2002), you can clearly see the process and the "atmospheric flare" as well:

No mystery at all here.
edit on 4-7-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

Another ka…

So! Did YOU see that on ops orig. footage? At all?!?
Wow! Your eyesight must be great!
This, is my issue with said explanations you refer to

wateva

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Quaid

It's a single launch. The two times shown are local California time and Zulu time (UTC).

Ahh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I take it C.A. time was the 06:30 time and Zulu time (is that GMT?) was around the 13:30 mark.

All the best

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join