It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre atmospheric disturbance filmed in Hawaii

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just to be a stick in the mud....

I'm still unconvinced.

Why does the epicentre move?

If the movement was caused by uniform air movement (wind) then shouldn't we see breakup/dispersal?

Sorry guys...I'm not trying to be a troll and yes I have read the articles....but it just doesn't seem quite right.

edit on 30/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

It matters because with even some facts in hand, you would know that you do NOT need a million megaton bomb - or anything close to that magnitude - for this to happen in space. And if you do not need a million megatons to do this one would be forced to ask themselves what size explosion could do this. That would then lead you to the science that should help you understand how this could be a missile.
edit on 30-6-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

like i said, i do not believe the missle theory. It is the same ole thing used by our gov't alot. i do not buy it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Okay. Don't buy it then. Don't scream at other people to do research though when it appears yours goes no further than 'asking your sis.'

link   
is a missle everybodys official explanation? just because a missle hit the pentagon doesnt mean a missle is responsible for everything we dont understand

link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

like i said, i do not believe the missle theory. It is the same ole thing used by our gov't alot. i do not buy it.

there are alot of things that blow up in space and gases and all kinds of things, how come we do not see this sort of thing more often. WELL, hmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

there are alot of things that blow up in space and gases and all kinds of things, how come we do not see this sort of thing more often. WELL, hmmmmm.

What sorts of things are you referring to? Like other planets and stars and things like that? There are quite a few reasons we can't see those with the naked eye. And again, research will reveal this to you. Are you referring to satellites and other objects? As far as I know there aren't a lot of gas explosions going on in our upper atmosphere/LEO. And there are all kinds of people talking about it when a satellite comes down through the atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
they have shot thousands of missles in space, what makes this one different. You would think that this phenomina would be seen surely more often than this one time. hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And you know it's never been seen before, how exactly?

edit on 6/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

space debris, or larger debris can exsplode in space when they get to hot passing by the sun. Some of them have gasses in them. How come we do not see that exsplosion in the form of the hawaii effect more often. I would like to ask ats members, how many of you seen anywhere this type of phenomina?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Too hot passing by the Sun so they explode? Brilliant. I'm sure your sister would be proud of you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And you know it's never been seen before, how exactly?

have you seen this before phage, tell the truth. I have not. so, how many others seen something like this. This is rare, i believe.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Too hot passing by the Sun so they explode? Brilliant. I'm sure your sister would be proud of you.

you do not think that things blow up in space phage. Did science and pressure tell you anything. Just pressure phage, no ignition here.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No. I haven't seen it. I haven't seen any rocket lauches for a long time. I'd like to. As I explained the conditions have to be right. Yes, it's rare. But it happens.

www.psychohistorian.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yup. Satellites just pop like balloons. So does the ISS. That Hubble telescope? Pop!
I've had it with you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

satilites burn up in the atmosphere, i'm sure the hubble would too if it fell to earth. What point are you trying to make here in facts that resemble the phenomina in hawaii?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yup. Satellites just pop like balloons. So does the ISS. That Hubble telescope? Pop! I've had it with you.

Lmao, thats gold, thanks for the laugh lol...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lildaddy985

The perfect question! Glad you asked.
So far I’m not convinced yet either, but I’ll keep reading too.
Phage response still doesn’t cover it yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Why don't you look for solar flare activity?
Nevermind, I'll do it for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

on the job....You teach us so much..just wish most would listen and learn. It was a good find and no matter what it was, it was perfect. The universe will provide.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Atmospheric displacement. no.

Particle acceleration. no.

Air displacement. sorta

New technology being shown to the world leaders. YES.

Too bad.. What they are showing us was built 10 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join