It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre atmospheric disturbance filmed in Hawaii

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If it was in the West it represents Horus. What Horus wants I don't know, but that is what the ancient alien/gods crowds believes.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Interesting idea. But why does it expand as a circular/spherical shell in our atmosphere if it missed us?

Moreover, why does it take 10 minutes to expand? Surely if it came from the sun at high velocity it would hit earth with high velocity, meaning the whole thing would be over in a flash!?

I'm not going to say you are wrong. After seeing the other video that was posted in the thread, I'm feeling more comfortable that it was the minuteman. But if there's genuinely another possible explanation, I'd be interested to know.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
also, chech this out. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Asterisk board member calvin 737 was the first to suggest it might be related to a Minuteman III missile launch around that time. As more people on the forum dug into it, the timing was found to be right. The missile launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base (in California) at 03:35 Hawaii time, just minutes before the halo was seen. I noticed the stars of Cassiopeia are visible in the webcam, so the view was to the northeast, which is the right direction to see the missile as well.

Regarding page 1:
I get the feeling people read the sensationalized header and forget to read the article.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

For the life of me I can not understand how you can look at an aurora and make any kind of association with a third stage flare?!?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

this missle thing was put out there , just like what happened to the birds. It was not fireworks that killed the birds and this is no missle either. Come on, at least look on the web for the answers. It will tell you, just look that is all one has to do to fill in the gaps of the wierd phenomina.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by XtraTL

this missle thing was put out there , just like what happened to the birds. It was not fireworks that killed the birds and this is no missle either. Come on, at least look on the web for the answers. It will tell you, just look that is all one has to do to fill in the gaps of the wierd phenomina.

they shot this missle off to distract you, plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That was really weird. And really coo!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Also, once again that stupid comet is not in any way going to have an effect on a frick'n GALACTIC FURNACE!!!! It is a minute ball of ice, dust, and rock.....The other is the SUN......You might as well say it stands a snowballs chance if you catch my drift lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Combatmed1

The thing that happened in hawaii was a solar flare, a close one at that. here is the annimation video nasa. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You show me that any other missile has done this
before and I will belive you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i have a question. I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if it's already been asked.

If these are rockets (which they very well could be looking at all of the info, correlating times atc) how is it that we have not seen this before a couple of years ago when rockets have been launched since the 50's - 60's or probably before?

I am talking about the spirals as well as this anomaly, which are all attributed to missile launches

edit on 30-6-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Combatmed1

That is why i said, maybe it might have something to do with ellenin. My sis, who went to college, says that phenomina in hawaii is a solar flare, she saw videos in college of this same occurrance, only she said, it was a quarter .25 smaller than the one in hawaii.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The Airborne Laser may have been tasked to shoot down the Minuteman....boom...success.

It would explain it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch
i have a question. I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if it's already been asked.

If these are rockets (which they very well could be looking at all of the info, correlating times atc) how is it that we have not seen this before a couple of years ago when rockets have been launched since the 50's - 60's or probably before?

I am talking about the spirals as well as this anomaly, which are all attributed to missile launches

edit on 30-6-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

yeah, exactly. SO, i too say the same thing. so, where are all the other annomolies if this is true. We have been launching missles now for awhile. SO, where are the other anomolies? Like i said, they launched this missle as a cover up.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

come on phage, lets debate. It was a solar flare not a missle. I thought you had merit.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

How long have webcams been in general use?
How long have people had cameras at hand?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

come on phage, lets debate. It was a solar flare not a missle. I thought you had merit.

The problem with your debate is that you do not have any evidence!!!! You are only posting video's of aurora's that look nothing like what is shown in the OP....All you are doing is posting non-relevant video's and what your sister is saying based on a college class she took....I have taken a few myself and as far as I am concerned this is just the third stage dispersion of a minuteman III.....As for everyone asking why we haven't seen one before, these lil babies do not get tested often. They actually rarely test the payload system.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
why will you not look on the web for solar flare activities seen on earth? The phenomina in hawaii was a solar flare. Should i get more proof? why will you not answer me?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why don't you look for solar flare activity?
Nevermind, I'll do it for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join