It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Athens Riot Madness: Video of explosions, tear gas in Greece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Man they are going crazy over there.

The whole country doesn't want the austerity measures, yet they get passed anyways.

And before their PM stepped down, he told the people of his country that there was no alternative.

This is just the start, their parents at least still have jobs right now.

Wait until they don't anymore.

People with nothing to lose, lose it!

PS I'm surprised by how many protestors went out and bought gas masks!

edit on 29-6-2011 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ive been keeping up with my youtube subs and watching all the footage on the riots...

I agree its crazy how many of the protesters have gas masks! Thinking I should have bought one at the last gun show I went too

I heard on another video, 40% of the young people are unemployed... I bet USA is not far off from those numbers as well... Alot of my friends went to college etc, and are unemployed... Even the ones who didnt go to college have hard times finding any "decent" job... "decent" around here is 10$ an hour... pretty crappy if you ask me

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Incredible video. There is what seems to be total chaos in Greece.. I wonder how much of the world is to follow? There are so many protestors.. think if everyone one of them just went berserk. They out-number the law enforcement or so it seems..

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i like the ball'er @ 00:40
middle right side of screen
he dribbles the can of tear gas with his feet
before kinking it back @ police

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Only strategy security details have is to bottleneck crowds or use excessive force. Don't forget plastic grocery bags, marbles, and where/ when to flank... There's easier ways to defeat tear gas and riot shields than head on.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just waiting for the American,British and French Government to support the protesters right's, install a no fly zone and have NATO bomb the crap out of them.

edit on 30-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Just waiting for the American,British and French Government to support the protesters right's, install a no fly zone and have NATO bomb the crap out of them.

edit on 30-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

Naaaw, they want their assets intact!

top topics

join