It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Club: Can Anyone Help Fill in the Newest Info.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is there anyone out there that can fill in the info from2006 to present? this is what I have....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Where exactly did you find that NWO chart from?

It's pretty cool...I want a poster of it to put in my room

And what exactly do you need help on? Is it finding & adding more people to those lists, from 2006 to the current date?

If so, good luck with that, as the number of people who may have joined could well be into the hundreds, or thousands even, from 2006 ono.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Where exactly did you find that NWO chart from?

It's pretty cool...I want a poster of it to put in my room

And what exactly do you need help on? Is it finding & adding more people to those lists, from 2006 to the current date?

If so, good luck with that, as the number of people who may have joined could well be into the hundreds, or thousands even, from 2006 ono.

I have had it on my computer for some time but I just did a Google search for "NWO chart" and it came up as well as black with white letters. for more examples click on images on the left of that page.

yes I am attempting to update my list.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To get the newest info, I wonder if one was to ask the right contingent of the group very politely, would they find some good will and expose the greenhorns?

edit on 29-6-2011 by gypsychology909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

I appreciate your effort and time in researching however I wanted to point out that the NWO chart you posted is incredibly inaccurate. For example, there are 8 rulings bloodlines including QEII, and several from the Venetian Black Nobility. There are also 13 families involved with the banking cartel, some of which you have mentioned, but you forgot the Warburgs and Morgans who are BIG players.

Also, the founding nations do not include Australia and China. Australia is a colony of England, so that should tell you something. China is where they do their beta testing for police state and complete control. This is how every nation will be run one day.

I strongly recommend you read "The Committee of 300" by John Coleman who gives a very good breakdown of the hierarchy.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Thank you, I posted the old version of the chart as I thought these were too big.

Please feel free to add in.
edit on 29-6-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Looks like everybody is in on it
Nooooo we're evil hearted humansssê

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

Add Clint Eastwood.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Has anyone ever stopped to ask themselves WHY there would be a conspiracy to rule the world???
I mean, if there were going to be a WORLD RULER, seems like there would only be one person who would benefit.

Why would the thousands of people throughout history (at least the past 200 years) want to help someone rule the world that they would probably never even meet? What is in it for them??? I mean, once you dedicate your life to helping to bring about a One World Government ruled by a single person.....THEN WHAT???? Kinda leaves you no where to go.

Unless...........

The person you are helping has made you and everyone else many promises.Unless this "person" has convinced you that their rise to power is inevitable anyway and you can either benefit from it or be subject to the slavery of the masses yourself.
Unless, you both worshipped and feared this "person".

Then, and ONLY then, does any of this make any sense.

Any ideas on who or what is pulling the strings behind the scenes of humanity for hundreds, possibly thousands of years???

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

This is the very reason for this thread. The more people we have associated with the club the more connections can be made to the ONE. Thank you for bringing the topic into this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Why would the thousands of people throughout history (at least the past 200 years) want to help someone rule the world that they would probably never even meet? What is in it for them???

Because the Greys/Pleadians/Reptilians/Draconians/Amazon Canibals/Jeffrey Dahmer/fill-in-the-blank etc. will eat you LAST.

Me, I already have my cookbooks layed out and I have much better ideas then crappy fava beans and Chianti.

edit on 12-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ultimately, there can be only ONE.
One ruler.
One person to sit at the top.
All of this "New World Order" buisness is Obviously geared towards bringing a Single Government
to rule the planet.
That's all good and well but,
Who is going to sit at the top of this single government?
A president?
A ruler?
A dictator?
A czar?

Either way, It will only be ONE person.
That's the only way ANY of this makes sense>
I have thousands of years of history to back me up on this.
When have you EVER heard of TWO people ruling a country?
A King and a Queen? NOPE! The king is the Boss, applesauce.
Just because a ruler has a wife doesn't mean jack squat.

No one that I have ever heard of has shared power and authority at the tippy top.
Does Mayberry have TWO Sherriffs?
Does the United States have TWO presidents?
Does England have TWO Kings?
Does a Corporation have TWO CEO's?

There can only be one!
There can be an assistant or a back up sure.
But there can be only ONE who sits at the tippy top.

WHO???
Who is it that is going to sit at the tippy top when and IF these bastards get their way???
Have you ever sat down when the lights go off and thought about that????
If not, I suggest you do so NOW!!!

I am the furthest thing from a bible thumper and I generally despise and loathe any and ALL religions!!!
But, this goes waaaay beyond religion.
This is REAL and in your face.
We have an adversary.
There is a VERY real adversary to the human race.

I don't claim to know his/her name.
I don't claim to know who he/she is or what they look like.
I can only tell you that there will only be ONE!!!

Whether it is a spiritual entity,an Alien, or the Devil himself, there is SOMEONE trying to subvert humanity, this much is abundantly clear.
I also know that the methods he/she/it is using to gain power and controll is fear and intimidation.
I figure the opposite of fear and intimidation should bring him/her/it to its knees.

Or maybe I just need to lay off the internet for a while.

new topics

top topics

join