It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the founding fathers of the USA involved in getting us where we are now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Hi KSig

As it appears to me as with nearly every other facet of human evolution. The true creativity and evolution of the human species and spirit comes from the anomalies. Most of the time it appears as soon as any of these inventions or new systems of thought or cultural evolution begins to take hold. We can see quite plainly the owning ruling class infiltrates and morphs it and ruins it. I site FreeMasonry,religion,economic free trade,free association, the music industry,the film industry, unions, the so called "democratic process" foods, fashion. Just take a close look. Any time you see anything new and interesting come along it routinely and nearly immediately becomes a commodity. Copied, watered down, and rendered empty and useless from its original intended use or purpose.

Although this is nothing more that samsara illustrating the impermanence of definable reality structures which is quite beautiful.

At the same time this is the stage I was given to act my part in the grand illusion. So I do and will take offense to the very nature of ruling control by people and systems I find to be boring and illusory. It is the nature I was given.

As a Free and Accepted Mason I find Anarcho-Syndicalism, Libritarianism, and Horizontalism to be the most exciting and interesting political frameworks for the future of humanity to employ. We will see how much longer the ruling classes will be allowed to withhold the true will of nature from its children.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh wow, more Freemasons. How the hell can you people claim to want the truth, WHEN ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS DESTROY THE WORLD. And make people worship Lucifer. I WILL NEVER DO THAT. You all are going to regret it dearly when Jesus returns on this earth...

Isaiah 2:19-21

King James Version (KJV)

19And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;

21To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

You all are going to go into the holes of the rocks when the Lord comes to shake this earth TERRIBLY in his day of great wrath.

Isaiah 13:6-13

King James Version (KJV)

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 34:1-8

King James Version (KJV)

1Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

2For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

3Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

4And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

5For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

6The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

7And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

You people laugh now, but in that day you won't be laughing. You will be scared. Then see if Lucifer can save you. Cause as soon as Jesus gets back, he is tossing the beast and the false prophet in the lake of fire. Then Lucifer going in right after them.

Isaiah 66:15-18

King James Version (KJV)

15For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

17They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

18For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

Revelation 6:12-17

King James Version (KJV)

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is what you all are going to be saying in that day.. And to the Freemasons who don't know, your secret society worships Lucifer, and the way people get ahead in life is that the demon spirits help people do it. You are continuing mislead on purpose to not know what Masonry is all about. You people need to get some fear of God in you, cause I hate to tell you, this world is going to pass away, and all those riches you had, and everything, will not matter anymore. Can you take all those riches with you to your grave? I don't know a single rich man who has taken his riches with him to the grave.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

You are a satanist and your religion is a mechanism of evil.

Chew on that for a while.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It really funny how some people think that by slinging about bible verses like schizophrenics some how equates with educated discussion.

You have a lot of learning to do before you will ever be able to have a meaningful discourse with anyone. Let alone pass judgement on people or organizations you obviously know nothing about.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IKTOMI

Oh, ok, so I suppose I can go join the Freemasons, right? Since you all have nothing to hide, and since I believe in one supreme being, right? Don't give me no excuses now.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No, the demon spirits wouldn't let me I bet. lol.. I've been told by many Freemasons that i'm always being watched.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You "are" always being watched , and you are making a fool of yourself with the pseudo christian theatrics.

Relax

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Masonic Education : "Freemasonry and the Fabric of America" by Lee Sherman Dreyfus 33rd Former Professor and Wisconsin Governor.
It is split into 8 minute segments, I think it would be an interest, as Professor Dreyfus does talk about the founding fathers and the history's of both. And much more.

Freemasonry and the Fabric of America

just my 2 cents

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanx Sauron.

I will also add an interesting link about free masonry below.

zeninspiration.blogspot.com...
edit on 06/28/2011 by IKTOMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ok, so why is Freemasonry a secret society? Normally when things are secret, that means they have something to hide! Of course you all are not going to admit serving Lucifer, you will break your blood oath, and you will be killed for it! I know how it works.. I wasn't born yesterday. If it were me, I'd tell everyone in the world about it. I'd make videos and put them on youtube. I'd go to the street corners and shout it out at everyone at the top of my lungs. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of the 2nd death... AKA the Lake of fire. You people do realize once you go into that lake, you are never getting out.. eternal torment forever and ever. Where your worm dieth not, and your flame sleepeth not.
edit on 1-7-2011 by HolyandClean because: Correction error

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
Oh, ok, so I suppose I can go join the Freemasons, right? Since you all have nothing to hide, and since I believe in one supreme being, right? Don't give me no excuses now.
Are you male, over 18 (or 21 in some states), believe in God and not a convicted felon? Then yes, you can walk right up to a lodge and ask for a petition.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

A+ for effort but you still sound like a willfully ignorant douche. Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Ok, so why is Freemasonry a secret society?
It's not.

Normally when things are secret, that means they have something to hide!
Matthew 6:6

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Of course you all are not going to admit serving Lucifer, you will break your blood oath, and you will be killed for it! I know how it works.. I wasn't born yesterday.
And when exactly was the last time a person was killed for spilling Masonic secrets?

If it were me, I'd tell everyone in the world about it. I'd make videos and put them on youtube. I'd go to the street corners and shout it out at everyone at the top of my lungs. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of the 2nd death... AKA the Lake of fire. You people do realize once you go into that lake, you are never getting out.. eternal torment forever and ever. Where your worm dieth not, and your flame sleepeth not.
Huh. I guess you don't believe in God after all. God loves all his children equally.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Don't encourage him, the cognitive dissonance might give him a stroke. I would hate for you to have that on your conscience for such a hatefull dull normal. ;D
edit on 06/28/2011 by IKTOMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I love when religious fanatics come here, especially when they quote the King James version of the Bible. Do you realize that King James was said to be a Freemason?

We don't want to destroy the world. Where do you get such a foolish idea? Nor do we dictate someone's religious beliefs. Nor do we worship Lucifer at any level.

For what crime, what sin have we committed that we will hide from the Lord's wrath? I am a devout Christian and no of no just cause why I should be condemned, but then again, who are you to define my relationship with my Savior?

How is it you know we "worship Lucifer"? Many of us are devout in whatever faith we follow. As I said, I'm a devout Christian and in fact, a licensed minister in the State of Idaho.

Why do you think we're all about material needs? We know its not the exterior, but the interior that makes a man. It's not the worldly wealth, its the character of a man.

If you wish to join, that is your choosing, but you must join with no mercenary motive. I highly doubt you would join for a selfless reason.

No one cares what some religious fanatic thinks or does. The Freemasons are not watching you. I do recommend seeking some help.

We're a private, philanthropic organization that holds private meetings. Secret societies hide their membership and their meeting times/locations. We don't...as our buildings have our symbols plastered on them.

Everyone keeps secrets and even the Bible condones keeping secrets. I bet you keep things secret, or what I rather like to say private. Nowhere in any of our oaths and obligations do we promise to serve Lucifer. Nor does Freemasonry kill members for violating their oaths, they're just expelled.

If it were me, I'd tell everyone in the world about it. I'd make videos and put them on youtube. I'd go to the street corners and shout it out at everyone at the top of my lungs.

So you're saying you can't keep your word? You're saying you're not a loyal person?

You do however sound like the person described in the bolded areas of the following verses:

Proverbs 11:13 - A talebearer reveals secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit conceals the matter.
Proverbs 12:23 - A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.

No man should fear death, as it is the common doom of man. No man can escape this. Nor can you say where we will be slated for as you are not the one who will judge us.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of the 2nd death... AKA the Lake of fire. You people do realize once you go into that lake, you are never getting out.. eternal torment forever and ever. Where your worm dieth not, and your flame sleepeth not.

Somebody roll me one outta this guy's bag.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of the 2nd death... AKA the Lake of fire. You people do realize once you go into that lake, you are never getting out.. eternal torment forever and ever. Where your worm dieth not, and your flame sleepeth not.

Somebody roll me one outta this guy's bag.

Hmmmmm a lake of fire huh? That does sound pretty hot. Got any pictures or videos? Ohhhhhhhh...... wait....never mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKTOMI

LOL and he got himself banned.

Good work guys

<< 1  2  3   >>

join