It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the founding fathers of the USA involved in getting us where we are now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It just doesn't make any sense to me. Why would the founding fathers design a perfectly well balanced system, one where we couldn't get enslaved, if they were involved in the illuminati? I know they were all Freemasons, but think about it, Freemasonry must have been something totally different back then. Had to be. I haven't had time to research this, which is why I'm making this thread.

I mean good gosh, they fought a war to gain their independence. Why would they try so hard to protect us if they were involved in the Illuminati? Was it part of a broader agenda?

Show me some evidence or something. I want to know more about this!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I wish I could bring them back and show them the shape of the country and see what they have to say about it and if this was their vision.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I have often wondered that myself.good question.I really hope someone can answer that .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It only my opinion but I believe like everything it got infiltrated and taken over. There was definite political agenda by the founding fathers but you don't really believe the royalty and their bankers were going to let them get away in the long run. It is also my personal opinion that TPTB hold long grudges and believe in paybacks. That is why the fall of the US is going to be so dramatic and painful.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I blame it on the Psychologists! How many of us were prepared for these Psychopaths!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Are their any youtube videos that touch on this subject? Any books maybe?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
I blame it on the Psychologists! How many of us were prepared for these Psychopaths!

The Psychologists were definitely involved. Most of them are working for the Illuminati. They are nothing more than propaganda machines that try to persuade your opinion towards certain things. I would know. I have one, and he is super rich. He was also very high up in the Army. In order to get success in this life, you must worship the demon spirits, and you must work for the Illuminati.

link   

perfectly well balanced system

Nice concept, new to me...where did you ever get this idea?

link   

The Founding Brothers.

Ever since I read this book" The Founding Brothers" I have thought of these men by this term rather than Founding Fathers. That term locks us into seeing these guys monolithically.

They were indeed of different minds as they assembled the constitution and pulled the seperate colonies together to form this nation. They fought with each other and even killed each other to create the balance of power which we have come to know today.

This book describes the two major trends in political thought that ran through this group of men and when understood in this manner, sheds light on a number of trends we still find in our country to this day.

The Founding Brothers

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I have never heard of this book, I am going to have to find and read. Fortunately the man I wok for is an amateur historian, he may have it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The corruption of our elected leaders is what got us here. It started a little over a 100 yrs ago when the federal reserve was created, the 2 party system was created, and elected members started exploiting their positions of trust and this is most important of all, the birth of the lobbying firms. These are the people giving cash donations, buying gifts of appreciation. Nancy Pelosi's personal wealth value increased by 62% in 1 year from the previous year. I would damn sure like to know how she did it without any manipulation from her elected seat. Lobbyists wrote obamacare. they have systematically shut doors for citizens that weren't wise enough to live within their means. Now they're creating debt jails? Lock you up till your debt is paid. Dept of education can now kick in your door for default student loans. All these were written by the lobbyists, handed to 1 of these lapdog congress members and steam rolled through without a single challenge from any of our honorable members other than presidential candidate Tx rp Dr Ron Paul! These records are there for ALL to see. With exception to 8 out of 40 Tea Party candidates, it appears the rest want their 30 pieces of silver. I'm still trying to find out how many ousted congress members went right to work for a lobby firm immediately after their terms ended last election.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The Psychologists were definitely involved. Most of them are working for the Illuminati. They are nothing more than propaganda machines that try to persuade your opinion towards certain things. I would know. I have one, and he is super rich. He was also very high up in the Army. In order to get success in this life, you must worship the demon spirits, and you must work for the Illuminati.

Some were, some were not. It's inevitable that some of us hear stories from insiders that can't be proven. Chill, disgust can become honor once one understands scope.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Did the FF get us where we are now?

Well, there are two documents on vellum that sort of have something to do with it. Yes.

Insert eyeroll here.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

This is rather criptic. Care to elucidate?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

The worst part is the gold reserve. The Illuminati owns it all.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Looking into the Illuminati I have found that the Freemasons were not only infiltrated by them but taken over. This link is in depth history of the Illuminati , Rothchilds, and where we are today. iamthewitness.com... Though the link is very anti-Jewish, I am personally not, I was a catholic that went to predominately Jewish school and who has a multitude of Jewish friends. It was great to have catholic holidays off as well as Jewish ones

edit on 29-6-2011 by CarpeLibertas because: adding more

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

If I found out that the Founding Fathers were a part of the Illuminati, my world would be turned upside down.

All I know is that if they saw the state of this country and just how powerful the federal government is, they would vomit on their knickers. (They wore knickers back then, right?)

I looked it up, and no, I found out that knickers are panties, but I'm not going to edit that out because I find it funny.

They would vomit on their powdered wigs, yeah.

I mean good gosh, they fought a war to gain their independence. Why would they try so hard to protect us if they were involved in the Illuminati? Was it part of a broader agenda?
And that war they fought is going to waste, because the Constitution has been practically dismantled and pooped on in the past decade. We need change, and Obama sure as hell didn't bring us that change. Ron Paul 2012 is Americas last hope, there is absolutely no way that this country can make it another 4 years without erupting into full blown martial law or whatever else is in the works. The two-party system has failed this country, and if Ron Paul is not elected, we're done for, and our only options will be to start a revolution, or submit to Big Brother.
edit on 29-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why does everyone think the founding fathers were flawless men with a perfect system.??

America's founding father fetish is not helping at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST .
edit on 29-6-2011 by WXBackdoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The founding Fathers had it right. It was later that the problems began.
When the United States entered into the International War of States better known as the Civil War a state of emergency was declared, the Constitution was suspended, and the Southern States were removed. Then The Emancipation Proclamation made slavery illegal in the Southern States Only. The Federal Government was not supposed to have jurisdiction outside of D.C. but when the States were brought back together it enslaved us to the Government, because the state of emergency was never lifted and the Constitution remains suspended. This gave the Federal Government superiority over the Nation States making them territories of the Federal Government. Blame Lincoln and every President since.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join