It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks document on Gaza blockade puts Israel's flotilla hasbara to shame

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
No matter which side of the fence you sit on in the whole Gaza/Israel debacle, surely we can all agree that stopping aid to the deprived children of Gaza is wrong on every level.

Not at all. The Arab children occupying regions of Israel through terror and murder need to be taught from a very young age that they are absolutely not welcome or wanted in the Jewish homeland.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

&
reply to post by dingdong101

Let me ask you guys just one thing:
Do you know that by defending and indirectly aiding the genocide that Israel is committing, you have innocent blood on your hand? By distorting facts and spreading disinfo in favor of the Israeli genocide, you are effectively siding yourself with the ones who commit said atrocities in Israel, Gaza, PA etc.

You are both endorsing and defending crimes against humanity

IT--

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Until you can come up with anything better than moaning and whining at my posts, all I have to say is cry me a river.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
I stopped caring for people who say Israel is evil LONG time ago. I don't care the slightest. And I can also understand why some people think that way.

Israelis don't care about anybody else but them. I used to be a supporter of Israel, but not any more. Israel is losing support in the U.S. rapidly.

Being a complete asshole to everyone you meet does, in the end, have consequences.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
How the hell are you seriously going to sit there and say "They should let Israel inspect their cargo"???? These are the same people that think candy and wheel chairs are weapons of mass destruction and should be blocked from going into Gaza.

Oh and you also said they can send aid through Egypt right? Guess what. Your 100% completely WRONG.

Egypt now insists Gaza aid must go through Israeli territory

IE: Israel will get their lying hands on the cargo and stop anything and everything from getting to the people.

Here is a list of things blocked from entering Gaza. Can you tell me how Hamas can make weapons from POTATO CHIPS????

Blocked items from Gaza

I'm done with people pandering to Israel. Israel can do no wrong. Everything their government does is right. Every Muslim is an evil terrorist and their only goal is to kill Jews. Every child who sets foot in the streets of Gaza is a terrorist waiting to bomb IDF soldiers. Right? Am I right? That seems to be the mentality by these pro-Israeli posters here on ATS.

I'm always hearing about how evil the Palestinians are. But we never hear about incidens where Israeli settlers kill children or when IDF soldiers think its fun to play with tank guns to kill kids. Nope, were just supposed to believe that it is all Palestine's fault.

Maybe I would have a little more sympathy for Israel if they were actually behaving in a manor that would warrant such feelings. But they are not. They kill indiscriminately. They do whatever the hell they want and give the middle finger to the rest of the world. They throw endless amounts of money at US politicians who blindly cling to the backside of the Israeli government. And we're all supposed to sit here and condemn Palestinians for "their " actions. When is Israel going to take responsibility for their actions? How about taking responsibility for killing a US citizen. No i'm sorry. EXECUTING a US citizen aboard the last flotilla? Oh thats right... they won't. They will award medals to the IDF solders who pulled the trigger. How about taking responsibility for USS Liberty? They won't.

Maybe if America would stop being Israels $2 whore, they would be a little more tactful.

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate." -- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation".

"I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy [in the Middle East] not approved by the Jews..... terrific control the Jews have over the news media and the barrage the Jews have built up on congressmen .... I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to get congress to do anything they don't approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country" -----Sec. of State John Foster Dulles quoted on p.99 of Fallen Pillars by Donald Neff

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial" ~ Sharon - - March 25, 2001

“We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to livehere as slaves.” Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983

“Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and theAmericans know it.” Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio. (Certainly the FBI’s cover-up of the Israeli spy ring/phone tap scandal suggests that Mr. Sharon may not have been joking.)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Help me out here...

How did the Germans in World War 2 pretend they treated Jewish people before the Kristalnacht?

And during World War 2?

So exactly WHY are the leaders of the world letting this happen AGAIN?

Exactly why are the Israelis treating the Palestinians as the Jews were treated by Nazis?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dingdong101
It can't be a "crime against humanity" because Muslims are not human.
edit on 30-6-2011 by dingdong101 because: (no reason given)

This is what Israelis actually believe.

I don't think you could have done a better job of destroying your own position in this argument.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

All you're doing is inciting more hatred and anti-Israel sentiment. Be reasonable with your arguments, otherwise you're just going to exacerbate any already existing prejudices people have.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

All you're doing is inciting more hatred and anti-Israel sentiment. Be reasonable with your arguments, otherwise you're just going to exacerbate any already existing prejudices people have.

This is not anti Israel sentiment, this is die hard Anti-Semitism, in the same way the Nazis were Anti-Semetic. This hatred of the Jews has never disappeared, it just got quieter because the Jews now defend themselves from attack as the world has seen. The Jews wont sit back and be attacked, so get used to it

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I wish that were the case. Is that the only retort you have? "He disagrees with me so he must be paid". You really are pathetic and desperate.

You missed this:

Don't think I missed the fact that you had to edit your post to add the whole "they are not human part".

So in that respect, you're not outsmarting anyone.

Pathetic and desperate? Ever looked in the mirror?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

This is not anti Israel sentiment, this is die hard Anti-Semitism, in the same way the Nazis were Anti-Semetic. This hatred of the Jews has never disappeared, it just got quieter because the Jews now defend themselves from attack as the world has seen. The Jews wont sit back and be attacked, so get used to it

Of course it is, of course it is. Say, when are you going to receive updated emails? Did you not understand that new media makes repetitiveness become stale? You are boring.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Pay attention to the ATS Israel defense league again, fellow internet dwellers. They are once again, streaming into this topic in a organized fashion. How long will it take for the mods to see through these patterns?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Shamatt
It is nice to see you make Israel the metaphorical Monster - at last we have something we can agree on! :O)

It's nice to see that once you are presented a 100% valid analogy the only thing you cling to is the fact that I've put Israel as the monster. I did it for a reason.

This is the same as the flotilla.. their goals and methods are laughable, and they are only out to make bad PR and not to help anyone. As I said - they could care less if Gaza would burn.

Knowing full well that lives could be lost, I highly doubt the people on the flotilla are just trying to smear Israel with bad PR..

Only about bad PR eh? That's a nice opinion. Tell that to the 9 dead Turkish people, 1 of whom had US citizenship.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Heads up

Discuss the subject matter, not each other.
If you can't do that, and continue to bicker, then the consequences will be entirely upon yourselves.
edit on 30/6/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join