It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

88% of Blacks Think Economy Good Under Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I never mentioned slavery, i never mentioned jesse jackson. i simply checked the racist comments and defended my race.

if i posted a fake/biased poll/article about native americans (and switched the word native americans to indians) and then had two pages of comments with people putting down YOUR race would you not defend your people too??

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle

Thank youuuuu!!!

why don't u admit that u were the only one to bring up slavery??

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

I never mentioned slavery, i never mentioned jesse jackson. i simply checked the racist comments and defended my race.

if i posted a fake/biased poll/article about native americans (and switched the word native americans to indians) and then had two pages of comments with people putting down YOUR race would you not defend your people too??

There were no racist comments

there was your over sensitive perception of racist..........

Last i checked being black isnt racist anymore then anyone being white or native american , is......

link   
I am never amazed with America just because this is white mans land. With our country falling the only thing people could do is blame the black man. Well news flash white people, your numbers are far greater than any black numbers here so I wonder how obama got into office.

link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

.....I did.

Ohhhh, so you're one of THOSE Black people eh?
One of the Jesse Jackson's? Gotcha!
And Kudo's to him. No googling needed, I believe you.

Me? Self-hating. Once again, please explain.
And slavery I used in reference to the blacks who use slavery to "defend" some of their actions, the only time their "history" or "ancestry" will ever be mentioned out of their mouths.

:S

edit on 29-6-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle

Thank youuuuu!!!

why don't u admit that u were the only one to bring up slavery??

You totally missed the point of my post.......willingly im sure......

it sucks when you have to realize that in the scope of things, the leg to stand on with this racist crutch is nothing compared to people in this country before you, who have gotten past it.........

Racism is still so prevalent because people use it for an agenda...........its become profitable and a means to "special" treatment...........and its disgusting

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i am finished here. Any intelligent person can read my comments (and the others too) i never mentioned Jesse Jackson, slavery or anything else. I simply defended myself and my race. People talk of government checks and post videos of ignorant people and say that that represents me.

Then i have a Jamaican woman that doesn't even like african-american men telling me to forget my ancestry (because black people don't care about that stuff) and just go with the flow that was set-up for me by a racist, murderous psychologist (willie lynch).

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

i am finished here. Any intelligent person can read my comments (and the others too) i never mentioned Jesse Jackson, slavery or anything else. I simply defended myself and my race. People talk of government checks and post videos of ignorant people and say that that represents me.

Then i have a Jamaican woman that doesn't even like african-american men telling me to forget my ancestry (because black people don't care about that stuff) and just go with the flow that was set-up for me by a racist, murderous psychologist (willie lynch).

Right were the unintelligent ones, but youre saying that we are telling you to forget your heritage.........

Im sorry that youre so preoccupied by race that youre scared to be called your own color..........

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

There were no racist comments

there was your over sensitive perception of racist..........

read boondocks saints post on the 1st page

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Alright...

Back on topic...

Mod Note: Posting Conduct… Play The Ball – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

Lest my bias against humans rear it's ugly head and the poo flinging commence...

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I don't think I ever mentioned not liking someone telling you to forget your ancestry.
I never said black people don't care about that stuff. I mentioned it in relation to people using slavery and ancestry as an excuse for their actions at times.
I think you were the most close minded person in this thread. I wish you well, brother.
You're so busy being self-righteous that you look past "black" as being an adjective and see it as a verbal attack.

You're going to meet a lot of people like me in life, and like many other people on this board, and I hope you can overcome your sensitivity to be able to speak to them in a mature and non-emotional manor because at the end of the day you'll never see eye to eye with everyone, but it's up to you to decide if you can learn from it all instead of crumbling and crying.
edit on 29-6-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Right were the unintelligent ones, but youre saying that we are telling you to forget your heritage.........

Im sorry that youre so preoccupied by race that youre scared to be called your own color..........

read jonibelle's comment when she told me "black people don't care about their ancestry" (the one where she brought up slavery) read the comment about black people needing a curve because they aren't too bright. There are only 3 pages READ THEM ALL before you comment!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Are you talking about this post:

How many blacks in America actually care about their ancestry, though?
It's so sickening to hear some black people's excuses for some things.
"We were slaves, man!"

*SNIP* you've never done a bit of hard work in your life, compared to slavery. What do you know about slavery? Your parents are 40.

Where I ASKED, not STATED, how many blacks care about ancestry?
and saying how sickening to hear SOME black people's excuses for some thing?
Get off your high horse because clearly my posts look like fine print from all the way up there.

edit on 6/29/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Profanity.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Alright...

Back on topic...

Mod Note: Posting Conduct… Play The Ball – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

Lest my bias against humans rear it's ugly head and the poo flinging commence...

Thanks.

Seriously... Last warning... It's 88% of Blacks choose the race descriptor you are most comfortable with Think Economy Good Under Obama or it's going to be actioned...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Calm down, you've been overblowing this from the start. Do you really think the OP intended the thread title to be racist? He explained the title pretty well, and I personally don't gather any racism from him, but then again let's not get started on all the PC stuff that you think everyone is "ignorant" about. This board may have contained a couple of un-necessary comments (like many threads) but don't lump everyone together and say things like "you defended a room full of racists!"

edit on 29-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Those 88% are stupid as hell.

Black Unemployment Jumps To Depression Levels

CBS News reports that the unemployment rate among African-Americans in the United States is now at 16.2 percent, according to the most recent data compiled by the US Department of Labor. The unemployment rate for black males is 17.5 percent; for black teenagers, it's an astonishing 41 percent.

34 percent of New York's young black men age 19 to 24 are not working."

Things are unlikely to change any time soon.

Racism in America is really really really deep. Be it black against white or white against black... America needs to evolve already.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join