It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi official: Riyadh will seek nukes if Iran gets them

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Good for Saudi Arabia.

Not that I like anyone hating on my country, but, our politicians and their money grubbing international friends would have turned on the Saudis in a minute as soon as they finished knocking out the other people who we have been using down there.

A nation SHOULD defend itself against other nations with malevolent intent. Even if that nation is mine. The people manipulating my nation dont have Americas best interests at heart either, as a nation. Just look what they have done to us, economically. They are only out for themselves.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Sorry, United Kingdom, England who cares... I married a pom and she still calls it England... I should of said are there any other countries aligned with the United States, who have military bases in the Middle East, and if there are, Is it possible to get a map of who else has an influence in the region? Or is it just the USA trying to steal oil as usual?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

NATO is the organization that IS the west.
The U.S., the UK, Canada, Australia, France...pwned by Israel, because that is where the orders come from. Israel has the trump cards.
The U.S. has provided the best, most productive pimps and whores for this elite group of "internationalists" (for lack of a better term), but the American machine no longer works.
So, the military "bases" may have an American flag waving over them, but that doesn't mean much. No American benefits from that flag. If anyone says that we do, they are full of it. Americans haven't funded anything, the system created by the same people that created Israel created this system of "funding" that has allowed for these bases to be created in the first place. Of course, the U.S. has generated plenty of human flesh to throw at the enemies of this abomination we call NATO, and "democracy"....
So, we are not totally without fault.
Once you understand the economic factors that fuel these wars, you are only at the beginning of understanding why. These people are psychopaths, you can never really understand psychopaths unless you are one.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Umm yeah. It would actually be MUCH more like Israel and Saudi Arabia attacking Iran TOGETHER. Remember, SA has given the Israeli's a green light in the past to use their airspace to hit Iran-and the US was the one who nixed it. There is more cooperation going on behind the scenes between Israel and SA than many know. Throw Turkey into the fold with those 2 and Iran, Syria, Lebanon and their proxies stand ZERO chance. Nada, Nilch.

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by Pervius

Saudi Arabia and Iran will not attack Israel together.

As much as they both hate Israel, the Saudis and Iranians hate each other as well. They both vie for control of the middle east and the Saudis recently helping out with the crackdown in Bahrain almost drove the two states to war.

If they were both to attack Israel, it will certainly NOT be a coordinated effort.
edit on 30-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join