It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi official: Riyadh will seek nukes if Iran gets them

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Saudi official: Riyadh will seek nukes if Iran gets them

www.jpost.com

"We cannot live in a situation where Iran has nuclear weapons and we don't. It's as simple as that," kingdom official tells 'Guardian'. Saudi Arabia would be forced to seek nuclear weapons if Iran became nuclear-armed, the Guardian quoted a senior Saudi official as saying on Wednesday.

"We cannot live in a situation where Iran has nuclear weapons and we don't. It's as simple as that," the official said. "If Iran develops a nuclear weapon, that will be unacceptable to us and we will have to
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well there ya go. For all the folks that argue that Iran should have nukes, then i guess they argue that SA should have them as well. Where does it stop? Funny that Iran having a nuke is the tipping point for Saudi Arabia to have them. SO the Saud's are more threatened by fellow Muslims than they are by Israel? Wow.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-6-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A NEW test for each country should be introduced.

Any country that wants to have nukes should have to answer this one basic question. The correct answer MUST be NO!!

q) Does your country have anything to do with Muslims, Catholics, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists or any other kind of organized religion?

If you can satisfy that your country has nothing to do with the above YOU may have Nukes.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What is it with the M.E. and their power trip, given how UNSTABLE the saud family is, do we need another dictator with nukes as his personal power trip rush, i mean when is this crazy ass # going to stop. ?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This should in my opinion read

#If Iran gets nukes we will roll out our own programme into the daylight#

Some shady shifty underground shennanigans going on deep in the Saudi desert.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia, the people who suffered longest under the brutal yoke of Islam. Home of the Mecca, the Kabba, and the black rock from space. Where stones are thrown.

The entire US military is right there, right now. We can own this chunk of land with out too much trouble.

Liberate Arabia! 1,400 years of Islamic oppression are enough.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

It's the Islam. All about the Islam.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Saudi Arabia, the people who suffered longest under the brutal yoke of Islam. Home of the Mecca, the Kabba, and the black rock from space. Where stones are thrown.

The entire US military is right there, right now. We can own this chunk of land with out too much trouble.

Liberate Arabia! 1,400 years of Islamic oppression are enough.

Well lucky for some of us that they have placed their God and Future into money, I can only wait and hear the echo of the sonic boom when they come crashing down like a house of cards.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I still haven't seen one shred of PROOF that Iran has nuclear weapons, nothing.

MSM keeps cranking out the stories though...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yes we should give them all nukes and then the nutters in the ME can wipe them selves out. Do the whole world a favor, no joos or arabs..

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

Islam is the only system of social control, at least in modern times, that is spread through institutionalized violence. Through Jihad. In the way of their warlord prophet, Mohammed. Jihad, or "Holy War" as it has been incorrectly interpreted, is NOT a response to any perceived slight against the muslim. Jihad is the mechanical process by which the Islamic system is spread.

No one does it like Islam.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yeah i dont know if they have a "program" per se, but they do have some that are ready to go that have been purchased. Everyone knows this and its just another blackmail card to get the US to attack Iran. Both Saudi Arabia and Israel are chomping at the bit for an attack on Iran and they are trying to force the US's hand.

Originally posted by Astr0
This should in my opinion read

#If Iran gets nukes we will roll out our own programme into the daylight#

Some shady shifty underground shennanigans going on deep in the Saudi desert.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

You for real?

I think Saudi would be THE most difficult middle eastern nation to take.

I do believe they already have or are mucking about with nukes.

But I agree with them, if Iran get nukes there needs to be a counter.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Nukes for all my friends! And enemies too!

Why not? If a nation that runs around killing off the leaders of other countries and bombing the crap out of the infrastructure and civilians, (us, the US) has nukes, how much worse can it be if everyone else does? Except............that we might reap what we sow if they do.

Which, sad as it is to say, might teach us not to be such bullies on the world stage.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How many nukes does it take to destroy the earth? Does anyone know?
What in the hell do they hope to accomplish by acquiring nukes?
If one of them goes the other will surely follow. What is the point?
This is the epitome of insanity in an insane world.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Anyone following middle-east politics already knew that. So now it is stated.

This is obviously given as ``another good reason to invade/bomb Iran``... of course. Bombing would ``only`` delay the program for a few years... to be sure, Iran has to be invaded and occupied. You bet the warmongers sure would like to see that.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Meh the saudi's already have nukes, probably not hundreds but they will have quite a few i imagine, they were deeply connected to the pakistani nuclear program amongst other things.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Iran has not attacked anyone. They really only condemn the Zionist Israel, but not Jews. The Jews that live in Iran are quite happy not to live in Israel.
No one fears Iran, unless they have bought the fear package. Saudi Arabia is selling the fear package...actually reselling the fear package they bought from the Bush family.
Any buyers?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I know you yanks are trying to take over the world, but you didn't have to make it that obvious. Liberate the middle east. what ever man.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

From what i can gather, there are enough nukes on this planet right now to destroy civilisation 3-4 times over, and the USA and Russia together would have more capability than all other countries put together. Who cares who has nukes. If one country has them, there will always be a nuke race. If no country had them, we would not be going through this bullsh!t.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join