It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High pitched sound

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well i do have this really old TV and it does make EAR PEIRCING sounds when you press the remote but its not plugged in. I still think it is comming from my computer, but i dont know becuase my cats are not the least bit bothered by it and no one that ever is near me when its sounding here is but me.... They might just have bad hearing and my cats just might not care but its still a problem for me. I doubt its my tv though cuase like i said its unpluged.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Do you use any drugs? many prescription drugs have side effects that include a high pitched ringing in the ear. Also when I used to mess with speed, I would get high pitched ringing after being up for a couple of days.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
WELL, no i havent used drugs but i have pinpointed the sound to a singular spot. My monitor is in fact the culprit. Although it still seems odd that no one else hears it and my cats arent bothered...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott
WELL, no i havent used drugs but i have pinpointed the sound to a singular spot. My monitor is in fact the culprit. Although it still seems odd that no one else hears it and my cats arent bothered...

My brothers cat isn�t bothered with the sound either, I also found that weird at first as she is, as all cats I assume, very sensitive to noises and sounds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join