It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physicality:Service :: Emotionality:Gratitude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There are basically two main aspects to human life. The physical and the metaphysical.

A quick point I want to make is that love is the emotion to allow you to go with the flow with ease making for an easy and fulfilling life.

Love is two sided: love(metaphysical) and light (physical).

It is possible to physically love something as well as emotionally love something and in fact to really love anything you have to do both.

The way to physically love something or someone is service. Serving them allows them to have more opportunities to enjoy life.

The way to emotionally love something or someone is to be grateful for them. Gratitude is love as appreciation. Saying "I love you" is the same as saying "I appreciate you".

The point is, when you live a life of love and light (gratitude and service), you are fulfilled. When you become fulfilled, there is actually opportunity for your "cup to run over". That is the feeling of surplus ecstasy.

Also, on a sidenote.. My service is your gratitude. My gratitude is your service.
edit on 29-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: YOUR reaons for the edit (must NOT be filled out):

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Could you elaborate on how exactly you are defining 'light' as being the physical equivalent to love?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Simplicity is the key!

We overtend to complicate the basic truths and you simplified them and in reach from every angle.

Thanks for your insight.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
Could you elaborate on how exactly you are defining 'light' as being the physical equivalent to love?

Not with evidence. It is difficult for me to understand, but I accept it anyway until I can disprove it.

I can attempt to associate concepts to help us both understand. The light is love as service which is a physical action.

We are grateful for light as I am grateful for any service. The light of the sun allows us to exist and allows us to exist with sight. For this service, I am grateful.

Service provides others opportunities where before the tasks would take up your time. I do the dishes for you, you don't have to and now you have more time to do something else that you would otherwise not be doing because you had to do the dishes. The light of the sun provides a large scale of opportunities by perpetuating life. Everything physical comes from the great light givers.

That's the best I can do.

new topics

top topics

join