It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity is possible and guess what, a Device would be disc shaped!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Never thought it would be that easy to defy gravity. There is this guy I know, he is very intelligent and technically very skilled. If you have a mathematical, technical or scientific question you should ask him. He claims overunity is impossible, just like cold fusion and although he's an atheist, he keeps warning that society is at the verge of a complete breakdown. Today I asked him if it's possible to build an antigravity-device and expected no for an answer.

But the answer was yes! He even told me that he knows how to build a device. The only problem is sufficient energy and that is where he stopped thinking about it.
Basically you would need 2 very large flywheels laying on top of each other and rotate them both in an opposite direction and at the edge of those flywheels you have to place a lot of smaller flywheels. It's a combination of a "spinning top" (which starts to float if it goes fast enough) and a gyroscope. The only problem is the amount of energy required and carrying the source of that along.

A hint can be found in this documentary which is highly recommended to watch entirely:

At some point in this documentary there is a retired professor who has done research on the subject and his lecture was suppressed. He had a stick with a flywheel mounted on it. When the wheel is not spinning, it's near impossible to lift it. But when it spins, he lifts it with one hand above his head.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Your friend is correct
.... 4 th october 2009 8:16pm that date/ that night confirmed it for me and someone who witnessed it as well (my twin brother)

After what we saw that night....Im 100% sure we arent alone

luke

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i believe, that a disc shaped craft, is the most aerodynamic, and hydrodynamic shape in the Universe. Look at our spiral galaxy's, they are disc shaped. That has to tell you something.

The structural shape of a flying saucer, just begs to say: That it can withstand, extreme heat & cold, high underwater pressures, easy deflection of incoming missiles and micrometeoroid fields.

Space Alien Flying Saucers: RULE OUR SKYS!!!

Erno86
edit on 29-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Check this vid out at 3:30. The whole vid is pretty cool but this 'celt'(?) thing is a trip and I can't find much info on it.
video.google.com...

ETA: Thanks for the vid recommendation, looks interesting...

Peace,
spec
edit on 29-6-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Im sure its alot more complex than that, would you like to explain the tech they use to create the anti-gravity? I've seen the diagrams and its alot to take in....now you've started the story...finish it please

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I cant find video 4 ANYWHERE what happened to it .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Look at our spiral galaxy's, they are disc shaped. That has to tell you something.

The spiral/vortex is the key to levitation/antigravity.
Interesting theories about spirals and vortexes has Viktor Schauberger.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, in part 4 and 5 of the documentary in the OP contains the part about the gyroscope and how it defies the law of Newton.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here's anti-gravity explained a little more..add this too a sauser shaped craft and weyy heyy bobs ya uncle

Anti-Gravity
edit on 29-6-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Never thought it would be that easy to defy gravity.

Defying gravity and anti gravity are two totally different things. There are many easy ways to defy gravity.. An airplane is one... this is another...

But anti gravity, like antimatter, would be an equal and opposite force.. and they would cancel each other out, most likely violently, and be useless for spaceship drives

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Im sure its alot more complex than that, would you like to explain the tech they use to create the anti-gravity? I've seen the diagrams and its alot to take in....now you've started the story...finish it please

Well you have magnetic levitation, like the video I posted above... a spinning magnetic field over another magnet. Since Earth is a spinning magnet, a dipole actually, then a rotating magnetic disk would levetate. But once you get to space and leave the Earths gravity well you would be stuck... nothing to repell against. Interstellar space has little gravity... that is why we float in even near Earth orbit. So anti gravity would be useless for UFO's travelling between stars

We have superconductor levitation... basically magnetic levitation og objects not normally magnetic...

We have Sonic levitation (acoustic levitation) where sound levitates the object...

But none of this is anti gravity... anti gravity would be an equal and opposite force like anti matter/matter, and the two would cancel each other out, most likely violently, thus again would not be of much use for a saucer drive

You need a gravity wave generator... and be able to increase the gravity enough to warp local space if you want to reach Alpha Centauri in your lifetime

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Interesting theories about spirals and vortexes has Viktor Schauberger.

Mercury Vortex drives are mentioned in the old Vedic scriptures that powered the Vimana... and are supposed to be what power the TR3-B that gets much chatter...

Everytime someone sees a triangle thee days someone says "Yup that be a TR3-B
"

Personally I think the TR3B is distraction

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
[ UFO 'S REVERSE ENGINEERED GRAVITY AMPLIFIERS / BOB LAZAR]

This is a very good interview with Bob .

edit on 29-6-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well from the look of all the videos posted in this thread I would have to say that is possible. I don't see why we can't build one on a larger scale. I'm sure they have, but they will never tells us.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Check this vid out at 3:30. The whole vid is pretty cool but this 'celt'(?) thing is a trip and I can't find much info on it.
video.google.com...

ETA: Thanks for the vid recommendation, looks interesting...

Peace,
spec
edit on 29-6-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Hey thanks for the vid link... that was great! Basically backs up my theory since I was a teenager about 20 years ago. I always wished I had more money to do experiments with elecro-magnetism. I even had plans to build a flying saucer when I was a teen, lol.
I did a bit of a search for the "celt" too but can't seem to find anything. Please let me know if you find anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

There's no oxygen in space and essentially no friction as far as I know... so aerodynamic and hydrodynamic have no sway there. Also our galaxies are shaped this way thanks to gravity, being a spiral galaxy we have a super-massive blackhole at our galactic center.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ahaa...cheers for the insight Zorgon. Im just making my way through your Pegasus research and threads, you certainly are very good at sniffing out all this info...and you have many interesting ideas...no doubt ill have lots of questions for you soon, heres two for now...do you believe in stargates? and do you completely believe John Lear? I see you've done alot of work with him, do you two disagree on anything?...thanks

Oh and in the Apollo 12 (I think) transmissions the astronauts are talking about the "snowman" and a straightwall...while discussing very strange rocks on the moon...I dont suppose you can tell me your opinion on that?

I know you have a wealth of infomation, and you tend to be quite deiscrete about some of it lol...please tell

edit on 29-6-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
do you believe in stargates?

Maybe

Stargates are real

and do you completely believe John Lear?

There are some things we are not in full agreement on
, but then how he talks when not in a forum is a lot different

Oh and in the Apollo 12 (I think) transmissions the astronauts are talking about the "snowman" and a straightwall...while discussing very strange rocks on the moon...I dont suppose you can tell me your opinion on that?

There are a lot of interesting passages in the Apollo transcripts, even one about mining (don't have it handy right now) Going out of town for a week. Get back to me on that next week

I know you have a wealth of information, and you tend to be quite discrete about some of it lol...

Discretion is why I get so much information
When they can trust you to be discrete, they talk more, give you more clues to follow... but you have to use another door to get it. There is one skeptic on ATS that could verify a lot of my secret astronaut stuff... but he is not ready to come out of the closet yet

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The "retired professor" referred to is Erick Laithwaite. You may still find an article about his display in front of the Royal Institute of London in 1973.

The article I downloaded through Rense.com back in 2003 is entitled "The Incredible Genius of Eric Laithwaite." It tells the story of his spinning motorcycle wheel experiment and how he was ignored and disbelieved. the author of the article is Benjamin Kanarek [email protected] posted 9-22-03 nine pages.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sounds like Ezekiel's wheel

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There are a lot of interesting passages in the Apollo transcripts, even one about mining (don't have it handy right now) Going out of town for a week. Get back to me on that next week

Here it is Zorgon:

....from the Apollo 14 DSE Blackbox transcript

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join