It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm danish, ask me anything?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am glad you like storebæltsbroen

You need to go to England for the good bacon, as we export most of our quality bacon to them. Common bacon found in every food store, is vacuum packed thin slices.

Originally posted by LestatG
reply to post by Signals

Thats Holland too man, Denmark has the cool bridge and my question is hows the bacon!

Welcome modeselektor

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
He he, many thanks. I think lego would love that, you should mail it to them

Originally posted by neonitus
For our new Danish friend, here is some bacon made from lego.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1620309612ed.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

Thats Holland too man, Denmark has the cool bridge and my question is hows the bacon!

Welcome modeselektor

Anybody wanna guess my high school Geography grade?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by modeselektor
He he, no, it isn't. You are thinking of sweden.

Thanks

Originally posted by Signals
is it true all Danish women are super hot?

They are not that hot here either....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok, I have to ask...which type of Danish are you?

I personally perfer the cheese type over the fruit variety.

The fruit type tend to be over sweet for me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They still have the booths, circa once a week the cops make a raid. Some pushers and places, accept you as a friend on facebook, and put out instant warnings when the cops come. It is very easy. But the prices have soared the last 10 years. It is a nice place, and unrelated to the pot dealing, they just accepted to buy it from the state, and are thinking of offering public shares to fund it. But at least it looks like it will survive.

I don't know about Haribos marketing decisions. I know the coins, and I know that I ate them lately. You can buy a whole bag of Haribo cola bottle gums though, on amazon. I hope you get your candy soon. Until last year I think, it wasn't allowed to enhance anything but salt, they always put iodine in that. So the c vitamin must be cause you got it from Germany?

He he, I am glad you like our meat, and Fanø

God aften til dig også
/ Good evening to you also.

Originally posted by Hessdalen
1. how easy is it to buy weed @ Christiania (are they offering it / no chance anymore / just "under the table")???

2. i just recently ordered two kilo "haribo - matador mix"...maybe u like them too^^ your haribo taste mixture is way better than any sweets in the world and i tasted a lot, they use much more vitamin C and citrus so they produce much more water in your mouth ^_^ my question is: in these two boxes arent any cola coins....did they change the assembly or did i just hit a billion to one chance???

btw: the danish meat is one of the best meat ever, i loved the days making a bbq @ fanø =)

god aften =)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: changed an ö to an ø ^_^

edit on 29-6-2011 by modeselektor because: Edited meet to, the in context more correct, meat.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
At least you didn't think that Denmark was the capital of sweden, or something along those lines

reply to post by Signals

Welcome modeselektor

Anybody wanna guess my high school Geography grade?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The grass is always greener on the other side
At least you have more blondes

Originally posted by Skittle

Originally posted by modeselektor
He he, no, it isn't. You are thinking of sweden.

Thanks

is it true all Danish women are super hot?

They are not that hot here either....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I would have to go with some type of pop-rocks, if we are going for dessert analogies. At least pop-rocks are dessert in my book

Originally posted by Golf66
Ok, I have to ask...which type of Danish are you?

I personally perfer the cheese type over the fruit variety.

The fruit type tend to be over sweet for me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Danish you say?
Cheese, almond or some other flavor?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the boards.

Just one question, Why do you hate Marmite?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think you read some news article, that it was banned in Denmark. This is not true, as with most foreign foods, they need to be approved. I know that m&m's with peanut butter is not available in Denmark, I guess because m&m's don't feel there's a market here, and no importers feel that the market is big enough, for them to pay for the approval. Not that this is a land of corruption where you buy approval. But I imagine that it is a costly process, involving labs and such.

So in short, I don't think any danish person who haven't tried marmite, hates it

Originally posted by nolabel
Hello and welcome to the boards.

Just one question, Why do you hate Marmite?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

Hi modeselektor, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Oh one other thing, no more dope talk it is against the T&C

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thank you, and thanks for the links. Yea, I just saw the intro video, where it's mentioned, I guess I walked right into that one. But duly noted

Originally posted by Sauron

Hi modeselektor, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Oh one other thing, no more dope talk it is against the T&C

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

LOL. . . . Epiglottis ?

Was Hamlet really a Dane ?

( Welcome )

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No problem at all, our members should know better.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No, the drøbel is the uvula, I thought that was what he was asking about
I don't know the danish word for Epiglottis.

Well, hamlet is not historically correct. But in the play, he is a danish prince.

Thanks

Originally posted by SIEGE
reply to post by FortAnthem

LOL. . . . Epiglottis ?

Was Hamlet really a Dane ?

( Welcome )

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I would like a good recipe that would be considered "Comforting", but I do not eat fish, I love potatoes, and I have a pork roast waiting in the freezer. Can you provide me with a recipe that you yourself find comforting and encompasses your typical meal but with a level of "special" in that it brings people together.

I would adore a new recipe and I would try my best at reproducing this meal in your honor! If you are not a cook then please forgive the request, although it is likely something someone close to you can provide and I would still be happy to try it. I adore heritage foods and I adore sharing meals with friends!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

bad news to hear the late trouble about Christiania °_° but as i understand you right its still (and probably will stay that way) not a real problem to buy something at Christiania/Pusherstreet...???

and my haribos are import - because of the special flavour you have over there, seriously the flavour is something else in Dk =)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi, nice dog

I am not a cook. But in Denmark, we usually make a pork roast with potatoes, brown sauce, this is directly translated, and then with pickled red cabbage. I guess many danes would find that a comforting dish, that at least bring many danes together and christmas eve.

The sauce is fairly simple, I googles translated you a recipe here:
translate.google.com... skrift_boern.php%3Fid%3D30970&act=url

And the red cabbage:
translate.google.com...

Good luck, and thanks for the welcome

Originally posted by Greensage
I would like a good recipe that would be considered "Comforting", but I do not eat fish, I love potatoes, and I have a pork roast waiting in the freezer. Can you provide me with a recipe that you yourself find comforting and encompasses your typical meal but with a level of "special" in that it brings people together.

I would adore a new recipe and I would try my best at reproducing this meal in your honor! If you are not a cook then please forgive the request, although it is likely something someone close to you can provide and I would still be happy to try it. I adore heritage foods and I adore sharing meals with friends!

Welcome to ATS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join