It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Reported In "Panic" After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Disinformation is false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately with intentions of turning genuine information useless. For this reason, it is synonymous with and sometimes called black propaganda. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth.

Unlike traditional propaganda techniques designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole (a limited hangout).

Another technique of concealing facts, or censorship, is also used if the group can affect such control. When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio and discrediting the opposition by association with many easily disproved false claims.

Sorcha Faal or not, don't be so quick to disbelieve because the source has been effectively demonized by disinfo.

Just think. There were JEWS who didn't believe that Herr Hitler would be capable of such atrocities, after all, "he seemed like such a nice man with good intentions." (quote from my German Jew great grandfather when asked about his motivations for coming to the US in the '30s)

just to let you know I believe its a major rule breaker to be quoting chunks of external material without listing a source.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
double post
edit on 29-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

I don't think you've seen the one interesting bit that could have made this story seem more feasible
Although it does assume the point of 'chemtrails' is stratospheric geoengineering and wouldn't work with the myriad of other ideas about them.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
For the record...

Originally posted by Springer
I will happily "declare" that ALL threads using Sorcha Faal as a source, directly or indirectly, will be put in the dread ATS [HOAX] Forum as soon as they are discovered by staff or reported by the Membership.

We do NOT want to support such garbage with any publicity on the Big ATS at all.

Springer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join